Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2009, 06:00 AM   #76
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
is it up to teh shuske amage filler?
for Bleach?, the Grimmjow vs ichigo fight is over now
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #77
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

o yea, filler is next its a ok arc. it gets back to teh main story for a few more eps then more filler iirc

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #78
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
On 22 July 2008, IF Magazine published an article on its website regarding a rumor of a live-action Cowboy Bebop movie in development by 20th Century Fox. Producer Erwin Stoff said that the film's development was in the early stages, and that they had "just signed it".[18][19] Keanu Reeves has been confirmed as playing the role of Spike Spiegel.[20][21] Variety confirmed on 15 January 2009, that the production company Sunrise Animation will be "closely involved with the development of the English language project." The site also confirmed Kenji Uchida, Shinichiro Watanabe, and series writer Keiko Nobumoto as associate producers, series producer Masahiko Minami as a production consultant, and Peter Craig as screenwriter.[22] It is currently slated for release in 2011.
I really hope they do NOT fuck this up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #79
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got teh neon genesis evangelion dvd, you are not alone. its pretty much a remake of teh original anime series. with a little better animation and i think they added a new character. hope it plays off liek teh rest of teh series though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2009, 06:24 AM   #80
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

wtf its going back to episode 110 and 111 next week
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 AM   #81
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

haha gay

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #82
apedestrian

Quote:
haha gay
I guess i will watch Bleach episodes on the internet now lol
Old 12-08-2009, 01:18 AM   #83
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

only way to go lol. or catch up on teh manga.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #84
apedestrian

Adult swim is killing all the good Anime off

first code geass now bleach is set to like 80 episodes back
Old 12-08-2009, 11:53 PM   #85
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they never finished the second season?
they probably caught up with teh dubs so they are reffering back to a earlier point in the story

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2009, 02:09 AM   #86
apedestrian

Quote:
they never finished the second season?
they probably caught up with teh dubs so they are reffering back to a earlier point in the story
ohhh. well i hope they dub them quick
Old 12-09-2009, 02:21 AM   #87
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hopefully. or maybe they didnt license teh rest of the eps if so. no more adult swim bleach

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

weird, theres still supposed to air a few eps to be aired
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bleach_episodes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #88
Salvatore
Skate or Die

Salvatore may have a mustache.

Adult Swim disappoints the hell out of me now. I remember coming home from school to watch DB and DBZ till like 6 and then when they use to show Ruroni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo. Ahhh the good days

Sal
Salvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:06 PM   #89
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast was pretty jesty back in the day. He'd be interviewing some celeb and be like NO! STFU and then just mute them. Stupid and random but I jested quite a bit.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #90
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvatore View Post
Adult Swim disappoints the hell out of me now. I remember coming home from school to watch DB and DBZ till like 6 and then when they use to show Ruroni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo. Ahhh the good days

Sal
i dont have CN anymore =(
i catch most of teh anime online. but death note is badass if you watch adult swim

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #91
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone seen melancholy of suzumiya haruhi? if so there is a movie coming out
http://www.haruhi.tv/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #92
apedestrian

ive watched a few bleachs on the internet so far i didn't know after Grimm jow dies it was the end of the season i wanted to see him kill aizen and the other ethspada (spelling i know)
Old 12-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #93
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. yea i wouldnt mind seeing that. kenpachi's fight againt nooirita is badass too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #94
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ive been watching initial D. its a racing cartoon. pretty badass. almost done with the whole series

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2009, 12:44 AM   #95
apedestrian

Quote:
lol. yea i wouldnt mind seeing that. kenpachi's fight againt nooirita is badass too
i missed that fight, i just watched it on the internet

it was a great fight
Old 12-27-2009, 01:00 AM   #96
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nice you should catch up with teh series if you can. read the manga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2009, 01:31 AM   #97
apedestrian

Quote:
nice you should catch up with teh series if you can. read the manga
you got any specific sites?

so Kenpachis special like thing is using both hands?
Old 12-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #98
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i use onemanga.com

nah its just that he fights with one hand all the time so he isnt really using all his strength on his arms so it like doubles when he uses both his hands

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-27-2009, 07:24 AM   #99
apedestrian

Quote:
i use onemanga.com

nah its just that he fights with one hand all the time so he isnt really using all his strength on his arms so it like doubles when he uses both his hands
alright thanks for the site
----
Ohhh i see
Old 12-27-2009, 07:55 AM   #100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works