Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2017, 08:20 PM   #601
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

JY trips add up to $200 so far. Cash from a recent side job covers that and most of the Amazon order. Still more of that side job to do, which will help cover some of my next trip.

Man I wish I had bought that pair of Lesabres for $700 on CL many years ago.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:13 AM   #602
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I wish I never sold mine...................fucking bitch
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:43 PM   #603
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fuckin bitches

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:01 PM   #604
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My bags came in yesterday.

It's fucking snowing now and it's gonna be single goddamn digits with negative wind chill this weekend in the mornings when I have time to do shit.

Got an idea to cut a garage door into my basement, it would work great and plenty of houses around here are like that, but wife is totally against it...she wants me to have the stuff for my car and work on it, but I guess she wants me to freeze and be covered in mud and ticks and work on unstable mud.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:55 PM   #605
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gonna be about 90 this weekend
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:13 PM   #606
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Holy fak. Single digits? Wtf. Is march. Friend in ny told me its snowing up north.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #607
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Snowed 2 inches yesterday. Supposed to get a blizzard tue/wed. I didn't plow the 2 inches but I guess I have to...if I don't, it will be the slickest shit underneath the new blizzard snow and will never make it up the driveway.

Years ago I scored a pair of studded "Radial Traction XTC" 225/75-15 tires that were just incredible in snow. It was almost as good as 4WD. They wore and I moved on. A few different models of studded snow tires later, nothing has come close. I gotta find more of those.

I googled for them but couldn't find anyone shipping them, new or used, just local pickup/installation. Also found no dealers near RI/MA/CT where I could pick up, and only a couple used listings (no response from emailing them though). Not sure maybe I found a couple used listings at excessive price with shipping, but anyway...anyone wanna give it a try, see if you come up with any links for me?

225/75-15 studded (or brand new unstudded, can add studs if new) Radial Traction XTC.

Or maybe I could draft one of you guys to buy them locally and ship them...why the fuck are these snow tires easier to find further south? NC, FL, TX...

I do need to try calling tire dealers west of Worcester, MA. Dude I bought them from was in that area, and I've seen at least two ads from (unresponsive) people selling them used in that area, so they probably got 'em at a local dealer who doesn't have a website.
Old 03-13-2017, 07:58 AM   #608
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

more mountains I'm guessing
Old 03-13-2017, 01:42 PM   #609
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Didn't bother plowing that 2 inches but the wind blew it all off of the driveway anyway.

Fucking blizzard tomorrow.
Old 11-10-2021, 08:43 PM   #610
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
def should have jumped on it. the windows on fords are usually the bushings. super easy fix. just put some nuts in place of them. for sale yet? kinda far but id like to own it. what all do you still have car wise?

You would want ? It's pretty hacked and pretty clapped out, in case you've forgotten.

It's been on blocks for two or three years, waiting for me to actually have time and energy to work on it. I just haven't been able to make myself work on projects though I've put in a day here or there. I probably only need a good day or two of work to revive it enough to pass RI inspection and be a decent daily driver again. I think all that's left is to bolt in the transmission and replace rotted brake lines.

I have considered liquidating it...that'd be one fewer heaps in the yard and one fewer car on the insurance bill. I really need fewer responsibilities to worry about, and if you had it I'd know it's at the best home it could possibly have instead of being scrapped.

You'd drag a trailer all the way down here for that?
Old 11-11-2021, 07:13 PM   #611
nekkidhillbilly

i mean if price was right. is 2 door and was pretty solid in last pic i saw. plus have plenty of engines for it. i drug one to mi for basically the 4 door version granted car was free.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:07 PM   #612
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I probably won't be able to convince myself to give it up anytime soon, but if I do then I damn well better remember that you are its next owner!
Old 11-16-2021, 03:11 AM   #613
nekkidhillbilly

well my dad may be if thats the case just saying. i plan to give him a car while we both still around.