Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-09-2014, 05:10 AM   #111901
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hoarz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #111902
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
is fairly cheap

need lots of members for advertising to work

you can't get advertisers for a dead forum

brb, kurk.cumz
Don't need members, just need people to browse site whether they are members or not. I see shit tons of ads on automotive forums where I'm not a member while I research things, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cel usually comes on instantly or not at all.
No.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Some CELs come on instantly, others require a full "cycle" to show up. I imagine that fuel pressure CELs would come up right away tho.
Closer.

Some CELs come from something that's a constant problem under constant surveillance. Those will come back immediately.

Some come from something that is tested on a schedule. Those will come back on that schedule.

Some come from something that is tested under certain conditions. Those will come back only when those conditions are met. For example, a P0440 is not tested if the gas tank is full or empty, or when it's between 1/4 and 3/4 full. Another might only be tested when the engine is cold, or when it's up to temp. Etc.

Some CELs come from something that's a flaky problem. If it's under constant surveillance then it will come back the first time the problem manifests again. If not then it might happen multiple times before it coincides with the test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

Old 07-09-2014, 02:34 PM   #111903
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i meant a fuel pressure one would come on right away or not at all usually. i didnt mean all cel would do that. now rick be misunderstanding me...

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 07-09-2014 at 02:43 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:53 PM   #111904
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Every fuel pressure problem I've ever had has been intermittent (until it got so bad that the vehicle wouldn't start).
Old 07-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #111905
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

rick be in argue mode this morning. im saying if his seal was bleeding pressure it would prob throw it instantly. and idgaf anymore.

Old 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM   #111906
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

CAMB

Old 07-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #111907
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Old 07-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #111908
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I think I might be a bit cranky today. Didn't want to get out of bed, had trouble getting my ass moving, left late, kept getting cut off by slowpokes (and usually I'm the slowest one on the fucking road but somehow not only was someone going slower than me, but multiple people were, and they kept coming out of driveways and shit making me slam on my brakes).
Old 07-09-2014, 04:10 PM   #111909
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rick is not a fan of brakes, they waste momentum and then require fuel to get back up to speed. :hypermilingcao:

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #111910
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

But it was really annoying actually losing time...usually a little slow doesn't cost much time but I lost 8 minutes this morning, more than 10%.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #111911
stonehenge

so it takes you an hour or so to get to work?

It used to take me like 30-45 mins and i was annoyed glad i like a few miles from work now.
Old 07-09-2014, 04:39 PM   #111912
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Takes me like 20-30

May quit next month if take another class during fall. Just might

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 04:50 PM   #111913
stonehenge

pero then you'll have to use savings for all fig/bd purchases
Old 07-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #111914
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Or student loans

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #111915
stonehenge

student loans paying for azn cali trip books
Old 07-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #111916
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
so it takes you an hour or so to get to work?

It used to take me like 30-45 mins and i was annoyed glad i like a few miles from work now.
45-60 mins.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

But it's usually almost no other cars on the road, just me and the trees.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #111917
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

use to take me 30 driving like as hard as i could down a road like above but add hills and coal trucks..........2 miles away now.

Old 07-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #111918
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Thought it was all done, then this happened:

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Fed number into facebook, got this:
https://www.facebook.com/destiny.bartis?fref=ts

Probably shouldn't be too cruel, don't want any 14 year old drama queen killing herself, and definitely glad I didn't send dick pic to get what I assumed was dude to GTFO...would get arrested for that shit.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Ok, tried to creep up something I could use to get her to STFU but all I've succeeded in doing is making myself feel creepy as hell looking at a teenage girl's facebook, especially at work.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #111919
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Old 07-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #111920
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Fed number into facebook, got this:
https://www.facebook.com/destiny.bartis?fref=ts

Probably shouldn't be too cruel, don't want any 14 year old drama queen killing herself, and definitely glad I didn't send dick pic to get what I assumed was dude to GTFO...would get arrested for that shit.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Ok, tried to creep up something I could use to get her to STFU but all I've succeeded in doing is making myself feel creepy as hell looking at a teenage girl's facebook, especially at work.
the "Why" at the end made me jest

what is on the fb page? can't see due to ffb.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #111921
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
what is on the fb page? can't see due to ffb.
I'm not her fran and I can see, I can't imagine merely being a fb user makes me privy to stuff that can't be seen not logged in.

Anyway, typical teenage girl stuff. Pics of her, pics of her frenching her bf, teen angst, etc.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh, and the "Why" at the end was like 14 hours after the "No idea who you are" one I sent.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #111922
stonehenge

I clicked the link, assuming I'd see at least a pic or something but just got:

Quote:
This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Since you're viewing it, I'm guessing it's just because I don't have an account.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:27 PM   #111923
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

idk...........

Old 07-09-2014, 09:01 PM   #111924
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Hot link pic here Rick

Think IMA go text that number. Be like hey babe sorry about all that earlier. Elts not fight again. How's about u show me that 14 year old chest of urs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-09-2014, 09:17 PM   #111925
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

cez going to jail

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

and 14 yo chest you might as well look at your own the teets are bigger than hers im sure