Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 06:37 AM   #13826
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

@ last ep

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Genres: Action, Demons, Romance, Supernatural

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

rosette looks soo
Do not like rosettes voice

Or azmaris voice, or azmaria as a character.

Am hoping azmaria dies in this episode
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:39 AM   #13827
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

watch the beelzebub ova that was released.

the series started as a oneshot (just one story in one magazine, if theres a good acceptance then they ask the creator to make more) well the ova is kinda the one shot. it brings the main plot/characters to newbs, an intro ep sorta. it was released with teh first dvd/blu ray release lol. so if you watch it you may decide if you like or not based of it

mbp

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

ffuuukin awesoem

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #13828
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 AM   #13829
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
watch the beelzebub ova that was released.

the series started as a oneshot (just one story in one magazine, if theres a good acceptance then they ask the creator to make more) well the ova is kinda the one shot. it brings the main plot/characters to newbs, an intro ep sorta. it was released with teh first dvd/blu ray release lol. so if you watch it you may decide if you like or not based of it
you like gosick moar than beelzebub?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 06:41 AM   #13830
Manbearpig

Azmaria,

Y U NO DEAD YET
Old 04-29-2011, 06:42 AM   #13831
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ehhh cant say, theyre too different to compare. probably gosick at the moment because i know what happens in beelzebub, caught up with manga at work before we moved so i know whats gonna happen. its good to see it animated tho lol.

gosick i have no idea what happens so i liike to watch asap

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 06:43 AM   #13832
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ah ok i see

So MAL is weird for this one. The series doesn't say it's airing, says 0 eps. No "OVAs" are listed, but there are two specials. Is one of those the one you told me to watch first?

Beelzebub TV 0
Beelzebub: Hashire! Beel-bo Keiji!! Special 1
Beelzebub: Hirotta Akachan wa Daimaou!? Special
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #13833
Manbearpig

God azmarias voice makes me want to rage kill people
Old 04-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #13834
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea its not known how many eps will be played on air.

try this one
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9120/Be...han_wa_Daimaou!

or go on oc and see it lol. cuz they only has 1 special so far. that one i saw and its similar to the oneshot manga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 AM   #13835
Manbearpig

datSatella
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 AM   #13836
stonehenge

Quote:
yea its not known how many eps will be played on air.

try this one
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9120/Be...han_wa_Daimaou!

or go on oc and see it lol. cuz they only has 1 special so far. that one i saw and its similar to the oneshot manga
might watch the special after DearS and then decide if want to watch GoSick or Beelzebub first
Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 AM   #13837
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
datSatella
lookts like she took to many roofies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
might watch the special after DearS and then decide if want to watch GoSick or Beelzebub first

i can recommend both. beelzebub be fighting anime, with tons of jests
gosick be mystery anime, lots of jests too.
woo found beelzebub full ending. will DL later

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

dat rosette

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 AM   #13838
Manbearpig

Gosick is fucking win
Old 04-29-2011, 06:58 AM   #13839
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #13840
Manbearpig

Gon rewatch the first CC was playign css and missed most of it
Old 04-29-2011, 06:59 AM   #13841
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

holy shit. wtf happen to rosette

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 07:00 AM   #13842
Manbearpig

She all emo now
Old 04-29-2011, 07:01 AM   #13843
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

mee too nao.

fts bed time.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #13844
Manbearpig

Old 04-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #13845
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

played and beat portal 2 co-op and single player tonight

my eyes hurt. lol I have 6 CC eps to watch
Old 04-29-2011, 12:19 PM   #13846
Manbearpig

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #13847
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

New ano hana posted. Gonna try and watch at work

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Ano hana at work sucess lolololol. The gang be back together. In a way. Want moree
Old 04-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #13848
stonehenge

ffuuu must watch at work also don't want to be interrupted so will wait til bawwz goes to meeting or something

or can wait for home/torrent/720p
Old 04-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #13849
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

The stream looked surprisingly bamf on phone lol
Old 04-29-2011, 04:37 PM   #13850
stonehenge

LOL you watched it on the phone?!? i'm too lazy to deal with flash on the phone even tho it works pretty well