Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #301
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yea you right, still a badass anime

nope. looked it up and looks pretty good. 13 eps ftl though imo

they sell NGE on dvd now. do need to buy just cuz its so BAMF

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i forgot how fucked up the characters were

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #303
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea, Ill eventually get it on dvd. Did you side any DearS? You gotta see atleast the first episode lol

Good stuff
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

DFW to see.
addicted to NGE at teh moment on ep 16 right now. i cant even remember anything after this
i may be done with it by night

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

holy shit i finished ep 18 just now. holy fuck. the second new movie has a SAME scene too.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 01:31 AM   #305
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Dude...no spoilers. I have to get my hands on the new movies....shit I havmt watched Eva in like 7 years...
Old 08-15-2010, 01:36 AM   #306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i can explain further if you want

lol. jk

i tried to nap but my mom haz her fucking radio on guess ill finish watching NGE

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 04:43 AM   #307
VmaxEngage

Wait wait wait...a nap? Im drunk...i need a nap lol

I wonder if Veoh has the teh new Eva...id like to see it.

Tell your mom I said hi lol!

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Dood...I want a gif for mg ava...

Have you seen the anime that your ava is from? I want to see it, seems to be very popula
Old 08-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #308
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol well yea im almost back to school and want to nap before i cant

and yes, yes they do holy shit they even have the second one too
http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/you+are+not+alone

yea, azumanga daioh one of my favs. i rewatched it over the summer. very jesty

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

cool. adult swim is playing the first ep of fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. WATCH IT

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

btw if youre going to watch on veoh you may have to download the web player if you dont already have it. otherwise youll only see like the first five minutes of the movie

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:05 PM ----------

bleach memories of nobody is on and the diamond dust rebellion is next

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 06:47 AM   #309
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Full metal alch. Ftw
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:08 AM   #310
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. i need to find a place that sells the manga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #311
VmaxEngage

So you have to download a web player? Why not for all the other shows?

All that was on AS last night? Damn parties...I couldn't watch it
Old 08-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #312
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. well if you watch anything thats less than 30 minutes or so you dont need it for whatever reason. i guess because its a bigger file. its free though i got it back when the site was adless

yea it was all on.

btw i saw the first ep of dearS. i liked it, hot kinky teacher ftw.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 06:30 PM   #313
VmaxEngage

Hahah yea, kinky eye candy ftw

If you download the web player, will it be adless? I just started getting random popups yesterday. Didn't get them while watching onegai twins
Old 08-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #314
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i dont think so you wont get them if you download em first

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #315
VmaxEngage

lol didn't know that...
Old 08-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i guess they got youtubed or whatever and get paid for ads too =\. still sucks.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #317
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
yea i guess they got youtubed or whatever and get paid for ads too =\. still sucks.
Yea it really does!

*big important part of the story comes up*

BOOM fucking popup!!

Teh gays
Old 08-15-2010, 10:45 PM   #318
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. especially when they have commercials in between longer movies

im almost done with dearS good anime.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 11:37 PM   #319
VmaxEngage

Yea dude, I finished it earlier. It really should have another season, or atleast been 24-26 episodes. I really liked it.

Now I'm on Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

This is a weird one...
Old 08-16-2010, 12:05 AM   #320
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the manga is finished for dearS. you can read it if you want i may read it to find out if theres a different ending.

o yea thats ones pretty wtf ish i liked it though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #321
VmaxEngage

Yea, there is a different ending. Have you finished the anime?
Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 AM   #322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im 4 eps away from finishing

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 12:39 AM   #323
VmaxEngage

Ok, I didn't want to spoil anything about how the manga is diff than teh anime.

Just finished Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

That's some funny shit
Old 08-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #324
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what you gonna watch next? you seen the new evangelion movies?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 12:52 AM   #325
VmaxEngage

Idk yet.

Haven't seen the movies yet, that's a good idea. What's the names of em?