Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2015, 03:50 AM   #35351
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:04 AM   #35352
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rofl

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #35353
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B018XAW0GU/

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B018XAW0QA/

amazon boxes for shirobako. MUST FUCKING GET

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-06-2015, 02:49 PM   #35354
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Of interest to you guys?
https://www.reddit.com/r/fulltvshows..._all_episodes/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Space_Giants
http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2...-series-guide/
Old 12-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #35355
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

OG

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:10 AM   #35356
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yall should watch one punch man

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

hnngg. def og stuff. especially by tezuka. thx cao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-09-2015, 06:37 AM   #35357
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 01:11 AM   #35358
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

dat meat
Old 12-10-2015, 02:36 AM   #35359
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Been watching Unlimited Blade Works, shit looks insane. Ufotable is legit.

I have to say, I like Unlimited Blade Works more than the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Sweet Jesus, that meat does look good.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:31 AM   #35360
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ufotable got dem mad aminations skillz

glad i bought it. hate how much talking there is in fight scenes but its well done, much better than the DEEN adaptation

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 04:41 AM   #35361
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Rin is best girl in this adaptation IMO.

Old 12-10-2015, 05:00 AM   #35362
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

UBW is rin's route lol.

saber wiith batting helmet tho

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 04:25 PM   #35363
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hobbysearch is having a really bamf bargain sale. a lot of good stuff on their list.

like this

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10306210

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #35364
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I can't believe Illya died so horrifically in this, fucking shit got to me.

Gilgamesh is the king of dicks in any of these, wish that fucker could get skinned alive in one of these...or his dick split in two and burned alive. Whatever...

BTW, WHY THE FLYING FUCK DOES NOBODY KILL THAT SHIT TURD FAGGOT SHINJI AT THE FUCKING START OF THE SHOW?

SHIROU IS A GOD DAMN PUSSY BITCH THAT'S WHY!!!11!!!1

I hate him even if he does grow up to be a bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
UBW is rin's route lol.

saber wiith batting helmet tho

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Rin is best girl in any adaptation though IMO.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Shinji has to be the worst character in this entire series though, he rapes and abuses his own sister. I don't know how much more fucked up you can get than that.

Old 12-10-2015, 10:25 PM   #35365
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Demz fighting words

Nailz u never saw the deen adaptation? Rofl thought u had.

Gilgamesh so bamf imo, dudes a smug bamf. Good for lulz.

Also fuck shinji. Hated having to read his shit in the visual novel

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-10-2015, 11:31 PM   #35366
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah dude, I've seen Fate/stay Night and Fate/Zero both.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #35367
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I meant of ubw. The movie that was done with a ton of stuff removed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2015, 02:23 AM   #35368
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Nah, I was going to watch it but waited until I could just watch the show.

I think it's so stupid how they don't kill certain people. If you were Shirou why the fuck wouldn't you kill that little punk ass bitch Shinji? I would have without a second thought, fucking fag that he was.

That's the one thing that royally pisses me off about the entire series. Shirou is a BITCH.

Old 12-11-2015, 03:20 AM   #35369
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

show much better anyway. dont waste your time with movie now

and yes, but shirou such an a hero pussy to do anything to that rat shinji

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

blaek

http://amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-015624

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2015, 04:55 AM   #35370
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Dat Satellizer, jaysus.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I want to get the limited edition of Senran Kagura Estival Versus so bad but the shitty thing is that the collector cards inside of it are totally fucking random which set you get. If I don't get my waifu Homura I'm going to choke some bitches.

Old 12-11-2015, 05:00 AM   #35371
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

a real otaku buys as many necessary to get em all

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-12-2015, 01:45 AM   #35372
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

dam i want that stella
Old 12-12-2015, 03:04 AM   #35373
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Get it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-12-2015, 05:43 AM   #35374
VmaxEngage

too much monies
Old 12-12-2015, 05:48 AM   #35375
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Niga u spent $1400 on quality rifle

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works