Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-28-2015, 07:49 PM   #23951
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
they have this mode called season now, I think you level up way faster in it. I made a bard and just beat Khulle in the 2nd act, i am level 50 something
Idk difference in seasons and regular. Although at the end u get ur season player in regular play. I started a monk in s2

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:56 PM   #23952
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

You guys have to watch that 30 minute KF2 gameplay video I posted when you get the chance, holy shit it looks fun as hell.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 05:56 PM   #23953
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They need to increase the number of hearts you can regenerate on shuffle. Even if they just up it by 2 or so.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:01 PM   #23954
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

loool. u can buy hearts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-29-2015, 09:33 PM   #23955
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fts
Old 03-29-2015, 09:41 PM   #23956
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

Old 03-30-2015, 01:13 AM   #23957
stonehenge

Nailz is not a big fan of KF2
Old 03-30-2015, 04:00 AM   #23958
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Old 03-30-2015, 06:44 AM   #23959
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Well, I played Bloodborne some tonight finally. I got to level 20 and beat the Cleric Beast first boss.

It's a pretty fun game, but I don't see it as a game of the year contender like these people on gaf. It's good and fun, but it's not that good. They act like it's pure gold and the fucking greatest game of all time.

The one thing I hate, is that the game tries to be as hard as possible but really isn't, it's just cheap at times. The few times I died tonight was usually due to some bullshit camera fuck up or my god damn weapon bouncing off an invisible wall during a swing when it wasn't even close to anything. Factor this in with losing all your shit when you die and it can get controller destroying frustrating.

I can understand when I die because I'm just stupid, trying to fight some big dude I'm not supposed to yet, getting in a rush, or not dodging in time. But fuck those cheap ass deaths that you can't help.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

...I'll be lucky if I don't break a controller in half before I beat it.

Old 03-30-2015, 07:58 AM   #23960
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

also wan, try playing shuffle everyday and check in. u get coins for checking in and every 10 days of signing in daily u get 1000. and when u check in u download whatever new data they add. which usually consists of special stages of pokemon u might not catch otherwise

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2015, 03:48 PM   #23961
stonehenge

I think I've checked in every day so far but has only been a few days

Caught a Pokemon with 14% catchability :badass:
Old 03-30-2015, 05:10 PM   #23962
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wait til u start trying to catch the pokemon on the expert stages. shit makes me rage.

and it sucks we cant trade pokemons or something. id hook u up with some stronger ones to help u in the mega stages.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-30-2015, 07:01 PM   #23963
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by Manbearpig; 03-30-2015 at 07:23 PM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 02:05 AM   #23964
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

wait til u start trying to catch the pokemon on the expert stages. shit makes me rage.

and it sucks we cant trade pokemons or something. id hook u up with some stronger ones to help u in the mega stages.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:18 AM   #23965
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Beat the 2nd boss tonight on Bloodborne, feels good. I'm right near the 3rd one but I stopped tonight before I fought it.

If you thought you might like the game Blake I would get it, it's pretty damn fun after actually playing it for two nights and getting my guy leveled up some.

I beat the first two bosses on my second try each. Given, this isn't the norm I guess, but they still weren't that bad. Especially if you level your guy up some in the starting area.

Old 04-01-2015, 12:40 AM   #23966
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...america/.86595

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-01-2015, 01:21 AM   #23967
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Old 04-01-2015, 01:48 AM   #23968
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Beat the 2nd boss tonight on Bloodborne, feels good. I'm right near the 3rd one but I stopped tonight before I fought it.

If you thought you might like the game Blake I would get it, it's pretty damn fun after actually playing it for two nights and getting my guy leveled up some.

I beat the first two bosses on my second try each. Given, this isn't the norm I guess, but they still weren't that bad. Especially if you level your guy up some in the starting area.
Will get if can sell my xbox one this week
Old 04-01-2015, 03:18 AM   #23969
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

If you need any help I'll help you on the bosses. The first two aren't bad but I hear some of the other ones can get quite frustrating.

I'm going to try and beat 3 and 4 tonight. Might wait on the 4th main one and go for the easier 5th first though, it's supposed to be a pushover lol, if that's even possible on this game.

Old 04-01-2015, 03:44 AM   #23970
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

You ever finish the souls games?
Old 04-01-2015, 04:41 AM   #23971
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Woot, beat Blood Starved Beast on my first try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
You ever finish the souls games?
Nope, I only played Dark Souls on PC for like one hour, not for me. This game is a lot better, I would rather dodge all day than turtle under a shield.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:13 AM   #23972
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Beat the witch, she was the easiest boss on the game easily.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:44 PM   #23973
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Royarz needs to get his fkn mic so we can play Bloodborne together.

If you or Blake want to fight a boss together ever just let me know.

Old 04-02-2015, 04:01 AM   #23974
VmaxEngage

Royarz be playin? wow
Old 04-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #23975
stonehenge

Royarz is always playing something, he just doesn't get on AOT