Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #18251
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I think you have to mod the android.jar or whatever.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #18252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Found a page that says how to change recents to search and longpress home to recents. Also how to change the softkey background. Both say to do it here:

decompile SystemUI.apk and navigate to res>layout>navigation_bar.xml

So I imagine I could add a fourth button in there somehow, I just don't know where/how lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #18253
MikeH
waffler

link me
Old 07-03-2012, 05:44 PM   #18254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/16728-how...t-yourself-er/

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

hmm just found this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1743979
Old 07-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #18255
MikeH
waffler

Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #18256
stonehenge

That second link should have everything I need. Might be time to dive into dis bish.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:53 PM   #18257
MikeH
waffler

heres a navigationbar.xml that adds the little menu button to both sides

just added the xml to DB instead.

Last edited by MikeH; 07-03-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #18258
stonehenge

that should work until source/roms come out. Don't like being w/o mah menu button
Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #18259
MikeH
waffler

small menu looks gay only on one side so I figured you could swap images you want and at least make it look decent when on both sides. it was for ics though so just kind of compare to make sure there is no major differences in the code.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #18260
stonehenge

still setting up a windows vm to do everything in lol
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #18261
MikeH
waffler

why? apktool should work on mac.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #18262
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

#winning got the jb play music app installed on aokp.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #18263
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
fat kid needs to get himself an otterbox or a similar case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
they are bulky and a little fugly but it should extend the life of his phone by a little bit at least
I already have one. :rofl2

Just didn't have it on the phone at the time.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #18264
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
I already have one. :rofl2

Just didn't have it on the phone at the time.
you probably shouldnt take it off then.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #18265
stonehenge

glue that bitch to the phone

i hate apktool, i can never seem to get the POS to recompile no matter wtf I do, it happened last time I tried it on GB and now its happening when I'm trying to recompile SystemUI.apk for JB.

I made changes that should remove the battery/clock and add a big menu button, and added the menu_big png. Fgt POS won't recompile.

Already got pissed off at it so I guess I'll just wait for source/roms to get all the changes I want.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #18266
MikeH
waffler

try using the little menu instead of big
Old 07-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #18267
stonehenge

Little menu is ghey tho :/

Oh and when the clock/battery is removed I get SystemUI FCs when in the camera

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-05-2012, 04:31 AM   #18268
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

throwing this on sisters n1

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/22383-rom...am-sandwiched/

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

pinche thing no works. forgot to backup previous shit. anyway to load something else now?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:17 AM   #18269
stonehenge

you should always be able to throw a rom on the sd card and flash it from recovery, regardless of whether the current rom is fucked or not

you did do a factory wipe and wipe the caches and shit before you flashed the new rom right?
Old 07-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #18270
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yup

Thought about taking out SD card and putting from then putting SD card back on n1

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #18271
stonehenge

Never had an N1 but you might need to increase the size of your system partition to fit newer Roms, especially MIUI ICS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #18272
stonehenge

I guess some peeps w/ stock GNex are getting small system updates. Probably just GSM so far but it apparently dumbs down the search so it only searches online and not your apps/music/etc.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyNexus/...upgrade_is_it/
Old 07-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #18273
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i wonder if its to help stop the apple fgt ban
Old 07-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #18274
stonehenge

Yeah that's what it is. No other reason for it.

I bet that's the only patent that the judge thought was bad enough. The lockscreens are a lot different now and I don't remember what the other two patents were.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #18275
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. why is it illegal to search for things on your own device? I seriously hate apple. Im ashamed i have an ipod.