Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2011, 04:40 AM   #13251
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Right, I forgot they blocked the RAZR.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:49 AM   #13252
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep even though other variations are unlockable.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #13253
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Moto quality isnt even all that great anymore

Even if Bionic or RAZR were unlocked, they would still suck.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:51 AM   #13254
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

IDGAF. I haz nice sale thread on GMFS to raise moneh for le Nexus.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #13255
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
does the free stuff download as mp3s or have to use GMusic?
to update this. i was messing around on the google music manager and there is a download tab where you can download your purchased music to your pc. i clicked it and it downloaded all my free songs in mp3 format.

Old 11-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #13256
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brb checking if my market updated yet
Old 11-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #13257
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea surprised me that it worked lol. i was wondering what they were gonna do about the purchased stuff i know i would not like it only on the cloud i want it on my own hard drive too.
Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #13258
stonehenge

kinda bamf: http://blog.laptopmag.com/usb-stick-...ndroid-station

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

I like android quite a bit but uhhhh http://www.droid-life.com/2011/11/18...hemed-wedding/
Old 11-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #13259
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that usb comp is bamf.

dnw android wedding lol
Old 11-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #13260
billnewl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I like android quite a bit but uhhhh http://www.droid-life.com/2011/11/18...hemed-wedding/
Old 11-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #13261
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

At that android wedding, one of the comments...

"I'd root her and get rid of some of that bloatware"

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 PM   #13262
stonehenge

Old 11-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #13263
billnewl

LoLoLoL, that's fucking horrible, but hilarious.

I wonder if she has a rootzwiki targe... I mean lower back tattoo.

tip droid razr frozen and can't battery pull? Try this trick to power it off <- for anyone that didn't already know/assume.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

LoLwut? motorola droid for verizon due for an update including security patches

The OG is getting updates?

Last edited by billnewl; 11-18-2011 at 08:27 PM.
billnewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #13264
stonehenge

yeah but just a couple patches, will still be frawyaw

got some PMs on RW, they want to interview me on gchat and maybe make me a mod NSIW
Old 11-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #13265
billnewl

They want you to work for free?

Sounds about right

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

p3fgt - "So here is the skinny..there is no stock in the us..orders will arrive at us customs around the 29th of November so best case scenario is a early to mid December launch."

Tis alright. I'm gettin mah moneh 'round.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #13266
stonehenge

it needs to hurry up and come out so in March maybe they'll be cheaper or something
Old 11-18-2011, 10:43 PM   #13267
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he doesnt know what hes talkin about. people on android forums haved talked to vzw stores that say its comin on monday. some even said they have boxes in the back they arent allowed to open until monday.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:45 PM   #13268
stonehenge

hopefully he is full of shit, unfortunately he is right A LOT

do want fgt to be wrong tho
Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #13269
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i want him to be wrong too! i got a virgin credit card waitin for some galaxy nexus lovin
Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #13270
stonehenge

what is credit limit? can haz one too?
Old 11-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #13271
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wife would kill me lol
Old 11-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #13272
stonehenge

Old 11-18-2011, 11:43 PM   #13273
billnewl

What time do actual Verizon stores open til? Found there is a new Verizon store in town. Looked it up, but it didn't show up on google or places. Want to put le app in, would be sweet to get in asap and get a discount on le Nexus. :win:
Old 11-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #13274
stonehenge

bill is yawbless?

dfw vzw discounts
Old 11-19-2011, 12:28 AM   #13275
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)