Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2017, 05:02 PM   #301
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

tinder in east ky isn't the greatest either lol. I got the are you talking to other girls this morning from her and im not.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dunno how thats her business. Fts shouldve said yeah. Want a 3way?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #303
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

well it is since we are dating but I mean it was like its ok if you are I was like no its not that's basically might as well be cheating and I don't cheat. stupid conversation. crazy be coming out I guess.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

for once I don't feel like I have to have someone at least.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:19 AM   #304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Thats the ticket dude. Gotta be happy as yourself Then you can go out and find someone to be with

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #305
nekkidhillbilly

I am for once
Old 08-15-2017, 01:38 AM   #306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 02:13 PM   #307
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

good deal homie
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:32 PM   #308
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
for once I don't feel like I have to have someone at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Thats the ticket dude. Gotta be happy as yourself Then you can go out and find someone to be with
...but not yet. Once you break free from crazygf, just chill alone for a while. Casual secks with Kentucky meth-ho acceptable, just no relationships.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:14 PM   #309
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yes of course. Nhb needs a lifetime or two

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 07:51 PM   #310
nekkidhillbilly

well I haven't broke free yet. I do care for her and her son a lot but It just keeps getting worse so Idk.
Old 08-16-2017, 02:43 AM   #311
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Time to troll another trailer park in le new ctd.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #312
nekkidhillbilly

Old 08-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #313
nekkidhillbilly

ngas I need tips also. yes I know you fucks say no relationships. is prob right but still. but is one girl ive had a thing for like a year she single. went through same shit as me. million things in common. key is I never see her unless I go eat at her work. she messages me on fb sometimes. she went through same shit I did basically 2 weeks before I did. I mentioned her way back I think. how do I accomplish this task? she told me the other day why she never gave me a chance back then was nothing to do with me she just couldn't give anyone a chance. I was like yeah I was kinda messed up back then with my emotions anyhow. still single not dated since fiancée left.

not seeing the current situation working out. issues I mentioned plus very little in common with her I can see that. we have a few things but we don't like the same music, movies, etc...

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-16-2017 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 08:24 PM   #314
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Jesus fuck nhb! STOP
Old 08-16-2017, 08:31 PM   #315
nekkidhillbilly

why for? i had thing for other bish long before was divorced. worked with her for a few weeks. plus at the point don't care anymore. she has no baggage either other than fiancée leaving her.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:00 PM   #316
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Id listen to tater. Just stahp. Pls. Do not pass go. Just stahp.

Really bruh. Dont pursue anything with her, yet.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

paging cao, we have a code red in thread. I repeat, code red in thread

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM   #317
nekkidhillbilly

not even really really slow

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

I think ive jumped in to fast with current no shit. I honestly didn't want to but she kind pressured me some and I wouldn't say no. I have a lot feelings for her but I see there are issues that are going to come up and honestly don't know if its working. Im trying one last time but i think i need to walk away. as for the other girl i honestly have been interested in for years. to the point i wouldn't hardly talk to her much when married cause i didn't want to cross that line. as for my ex part of the reason i think i was considering her back is because these issue arose and my mind made me miss her cause i was thinking well if its going to be like this i might as well get her back. that and i had big issue with myself that i should be able to fix something but i cant fix something i didn't break or if i did i wasn't the one who gave up. she has almost left her dude 3 times also to the point she went back to her moms. i realize im better than the shit she put me through and she is basically a different person or i hung onto nothing way to long. it took me actually talking to her to see that the other day. she was like a stranger to me and i could tell she was only with new guy cause afraid of being alone. wasn't happy but wasn't going to change and doing shit she hated to just keep him. so i feel like i can let go finally.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-16-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:47 PM   #318
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
i honestly have been interested in for years. to the point i wouldn't hardly talk to her much when married cause i didn't want to cross that line.
For years you've invested all that patience trying not to ruin anything with anyone. You have one chance with this woman of your dreams. Don't ruin your only chance with her by jumping the gun.

You need time to heal, and after that you need time for the scars to fade. THEN you spend your one chance. If you do it now you're just going to squander it and ruin any future you might have with her.

YOU

MUST

HEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't fuck it up. Don't go off half cocked. Don't waste this.

Just fucking chill for some time. Maybe it will only take months. Maybe it will take years. You're not ready.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:16 AM   #319
nekkidhillbilly

Well do i do anything with her at all or just let some other nga jump in?
Old 08-17-2017, 03:44 AM   #320
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Hands off. Your chances are better with her on the market than if you blow it by starting too early.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:05 PM   #321
nekkidhillbilly

curious why I would blow it. not really blew what im in now just not for me cause of the issues.
Old 08-17-2017, 02:17 PM   #322
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You are not ready. You have more processing, healing, and growing to do. You are not even stable yet; almost every day you're wildly off-kilter from the day before. You didn't cause the issues with your ex-wife or the semi-crazy chick with the crazy teenage son; those experiences wounded you, making you unfit for the one chance that you don't want to blow - but they're also going to result in growth and learning as you heal, so after that you'll be a healthier, stronger, better partner than you ever would have before (though with sensitive scars that will never completely disappear).

If this was a physical wound and you wanted to know when you could climb a ladder and caulk your chimney, it would be a lot easier for you to assess. The nature of this is that it is hard to assess even if you're in posession of all your faculties...but unfortunately, the nature of this is also that it breaks the very abilities that you would use to try to assess it.

It's kinda like asking the OBDII ECM to adjust fuel trim after contaminated fuel destroyed the O2 sensors. Not only would it need to adjust for the bad fuel, but it doesn't even have the sensor it needs to do that job. A major difference, however, is that unlike the ECM you can heal with time and effort; the ECM will need external intervention to replace the sensor and flush the bad fuel.

Just work on being happy and fulfilled while remaining ALONE. Those are important requirements before you can have a good relationship.

When you are whole, happy, fulfilled, and stable for a while, dip your toes in the dating pool; don't go looking for a wife, just try some relationships. You may find that you're ready, or you may find the wounds reopening when the relationships remind you of stuff or when the shit hits the fan in those relationships. On the other hand you may find that you ARE ready, and then you can get some constructive experience beginning a relationship at this stage of your life.

For now, keep your mind and hands busy. Advance your career. Crank out your projects. Learn shit. Spend time with friends doing shit you don't do so much when you're in relationships. Travel. Make the time pass quickly; don't sit around moping, don't pine after your ex or future wife or anyone else, don't chase wimminz, don't concentrate on relationship thoughts (you'll do plenty of thinking on that subject either way). Concentrate on enjoying life, producing, being fulfilled, growing, and being a better you; put all your effort and energy into these things.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #323
nekkidhillbilly

well I realize a lot of that. I realized dnw ex wife back. I don't get emotional over her anymore. I realize I jumped into this relationship when looking for a friend not even sexual or romantic. wasn't trying to. im taking a little break this weekend to see if im just getting overwhelmed some or I really don't want to be with her. ive never walked away from a woman so i have that fear too. i think i do a lot of things out of fear. i shouldn't have married my wife but i did. i made a lot of mistakes and i regret it but its in the past and I learned I don't need that shit in my life. im don't want to get into another relationship right now just want to be her friend more than just hello every once in a while if that makes sense.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-17-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:06 PM   #324
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
ive never walked away from a woman so i have that fear too. i think i do a lot of things out of fear.
You already need to walk away from her anyway due to her problems and incompatibilities, but knowing that about you...you really need to get experience walking away.

I've been there. I hope I never find my way back there again.

You can NOT be part of a strong relationship if you are unsure of your ability to walk away. Sounds counterintuitive, doesn't it? When walking away isn't a realistic, viable, ready-to-deploy, almost easy option, you are dependent on your partner for your emotional needs (even if you weren't before the relationship started). That leaves you very vulnerable and at the same time it burdens your partner, strains your relationship, pushes her away, AND teaches her that she can do pretty much anything while feeling okay about it.

Basically, lack of confidence in walking away/lack of willingness to do so sets you almost inevitably on the path to the same destruction you had with your wife -- no matter how good-hearted and strong-moral-foundationed she is.

You need to become confident in walking away. You do that by doing the things I described in my last post. When you can have a relationship and be ready to walk at a moment's notice, you are probably ready to spend your one chance on The One.

Man, it's been so long that I'd forgotten that concept and how important it is as a core requirement.
Old 08-20-2017, 07:38 PM   #325
nekkidhillbilly

good advice cow. I did get my dream a job though. just saying.