Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #126
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i mean pw pl pm foo.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #127
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol i know
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #128
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No power. Drivers side mirror should be the same. Passenger side mirror was not included with the car...previous owner screwed on a cheap aftermarket mirror.

I suspect that the only options were the 4.1, AM/FM stereo, air conditioning, landeau top, and rally wheels.

Wife bought me a proper, matching, OEM-replacement passenger side mirror for xmas. It's electric...I'll have to find a place for a switch, or just use it manually. If it holds its adjustment then I don't care to mess with it.

Since the aftermarket mirror isn't mounted in the OEM location I'll have two screw holes to fix. How do I do that?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #129
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

play-doh in the holes imo

Wasn't the previous owner your dad or grandpa or something?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #130
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

My maternal grandfather bought it new. He died and we gave it to my paternal grandmother. Various hacks that it came with (dome light wires with household lamp cord, that mirror, brackets used to raise seat height, cupholders screwed into door panel) might be my maternal grandfather's fault, my dad's fault, or fault of the mechanic that my dad brought it to. Lamp cord (and wire nuts IIRC) must be maternal grandfather's fault, he was an electrician. Seat height brackets are not his fault, I remember dad wanted the seat higher for paternal grandmother...as I remember he said he sent it to an upholstery shop to have padding added but obviously I remember wrong.

I want to know who did the undercoating. If they're still around and still using the same product/process, I want to send business their way, everything that was undercoated is miraculously rust-free 32 years later.

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Maternal grandfather almost certainly was at fault for the cupholders, I remember the car sitting in his garage with a cup in the cupholder and a paper towel stuck to the bottom of the cupholder...also the screws aren't the screws my dad would have used.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #131
stonehenge

:datFamily:
Old 12-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #132
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

My car has the sport mirrors similar to whats on wifes monte there.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

You could put some plugs in the other holes and paint them.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #133
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I was thinking of grabbing some sport mirrors off a junkyard car and painting them until wife ordered that chrome mirror. Then this Saturday I found a car in the junkyard with chrome mirrors too...but the one that wife got is electric.

What kind of plugs would I use for that?
Old 12-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #134
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Some of them had oem power. I think 84 up did and the caddis. Mine are remote but no pm. I guess you would need the oem switch.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Plus drill a hole for that wire.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #135
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

There's no wires going into my door right now, are there.

If I hook it up, I'm gonna use an OEM switch from a Caddy whose mirror and wiring/switch I harvested once but decided not to use.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #136
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Yeah you will have to run all that.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

If you could find all the pw pl and panels off a lesabre or delta be best idea.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-05-2012, 04:13 AM   #137
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

DNW to have to buy all PW PL stuff just for my PM...though if I found a donor I might do it just so I can have panels that aren't all worn/cracked/fucked up.

Mailing package USPS tomorrow. Stopped at FedEx but the coupon doesn't work for ground and the next step up is way too expensive even with the coupon.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:30 AM   #138
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

oh yeah fts then. the pontiacs and deltas swap. caprices will but there not a 100 percent. the deltas dont have woodgrain but its basically the same panel.

Old 12-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #139
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Finally shipped that mofo, USPS Parcel Post.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #140
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Im gonna have switch speedo cables before i can remove it rick ill get it when i get that one u found me. Insured the lesabre and drove it. Wife gonna bish.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #141
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Sounds like a plan...and fuck yeah driving it!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:39 AM   #142
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

When it arrives ill swap em. Had a ball driving it. Hey do you know how the knob comes off the headlight switch. Never could figure it out.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #143
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yup. You need a right-angle (or sharper) pick or piece of baling wire/coat hanger bent like one. Either of the two on the right in this picture will work:

I keep a 2 inch piece of baling wire with a bend like that in my glovebox.

You pull the knob out to turn the lights on, spin it until the latch is facing up, hang the pick on the metal tab, pull the tab with the pick, and the knob slides right off. Then you unscrew the bezel behind it by hand. Installation is reverse, but no pick required, just push the knob on.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #144
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Oic. I couldnt remember at all. Sadly i removed on years ago but forgot that shit.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #145
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

got that shit cao. ill swap them cables this week.

Old 12-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #146
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

That was fast, I thought it'd be like next Wednesday or later. Did the tape hold? I was afraid my packaging job would fail.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:52 PM   #147
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

idk its at dads. he didnt say it was fucked though.

Old 12-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #148
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/80-Bu...item27cdc85fb8

weird options on that car rick and thought 80 was the older clip?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

but its seem the black gauges and silver be the same size and shit

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 12-10-2012 at 07:33 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #149
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

No, 80 is when they switched the clip...same exact clip as mine.

So mash clean. Jelly.

Which options seem weird? Seems equipped about like you might expect. I'm not familiar with those wheels but it says they're factory.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #150
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well the gauges are half black half silver. the power windows are just stuck on the door panel rather than a long armrest. no wood on the doors. vinyl seats.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

also theres something weird above the speedo and shit. those wheels are factory the wagons had 8.5 rears and the bigger bolt pattern.