Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2018, 04:36 PM   #125251
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want dat

I like AZ/TX style winters. Cold, maybe you rarely see some snow but it doesn't really stick or cause any cao-status shenanigans. Cold but not gonna die.

This year is pretty warm though. The last 4 years or so have been in the top 10 hottest years ever for us.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:46 PM   #125252
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wind howling, snow piling up.

Truck started last night without shenanigans, prolly because it was 17F or whatever instead of the 5F from the other day. I put in a bottle of HEET and 6 gallons of gas. Hopefully it will start this evening when I go out there to plow.
Old 01-05-2018, 01:28 AM   #125253
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Glad we in houston. On my last day in dallas it was pike 28f. Shit was frozen all over the city. Truck had layer of ice on it. Waited for it to melt. Then got on the road and saw mayhem. For the most part ppl were good. Saw a ton of wrecks on street roads. Then got on the highway to come back home and the highways were jammed. Lane closures for spun out cars. And some point idk what happened but traffic was shit. But at the same tims the tire pressure warning came on that 3 of my tires were low so i got on street roads to find the one open tire shop to air em up lol.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:08 AM   #125254
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez adventures

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 01-05-2018, 03:34 AM   #125255
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Imo, bamf trip.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2018, 04:45 PM   #125256
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

7pm, snow stopped. Truck started without shenanigans. Got in one push (out of like 200) and the winch that lifts the plow broke. Fucked with it in the howling cold wind and gave up when I realized the gear drive was trashed, so I bolted on my spare winch. That winch failed too...I pulled the freewheel control to spool out a little bit of line and when I put it back it never engaged. Now I have two winches with good motors but no ability to actually pull line.

Ended up out there until 11:30pm with the snowblower half-assing it and taking twice as long. Still stiff and achy this morning...way too much shit to do with a snowblower, and my ancient Ariens is a beast that requires serious manhandling.

Still gotta go out and finish up some details. Temperature dropped a lot, back down to single digits, and wind is howling with 50mph gusts. WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING WHEN I NEED IT?

Gonna bring winches indoors and work on them in the heat. If I can't fix one then I guess it's time to buy a new one. My spare was almost new, only plowed with it once and used it once or twice for moving fallen trees.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:02 PM   #125257
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Id ask for a refund

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2018, 05:06 PM   #125258
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT GLOBAL WARMING WHEN I NEED IT?
It's over here brah.

Wore a short sleeve today, no sweater or anything. Normally we at least have some ice on our windshields and need to wear a hoodie or something. Not this year.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:31 PM   #125259
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Kinda jelly. Think its barely warming up herr

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2018, 05:32 PM   #125260
stonehenge

yeah it feels great, but it makes me scared for this upcoming summer O_O
Old 01-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #125261
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

FTS DNW

Right now I'm acclimated to cold...if it was over 70 I'd fucking die of heat stroke. I'd settle for 30 + sunshine + calm, or 50 with wind/shade...

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Spare winch was a xmas gift in 2016, from Harbor Freight. 90 day warranty. Anyway I think I can fix it without buying parts.

Original winch is a Superwinch that's probably 20+ years old and has absolutely done as much as anyone could possibly expect from it...it owes me nothing. I bought it used as part of the whole plow package for $100 (IIRC) in like 2012. Can prolly buy a gearbox for it, or a similar winch with failed motor.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Another disposable HF winch, complete with wireless remote and relay box, will be $70 after coupon and taxes...notbad. Would end up with plenty of spare parts, and a replacement for the wireless remote that I lost in the past few months. I bought a cheap toggle switch and wired that bitch in to the wireless relay box so I could plow, but trying to troubleshoot winch out front with switch mounted to my dashboard was tough...having both would be great.
Old 01-05-2018, 05:44 PM   #125262
stonehenge

idk, the heat is looking pretty good after reading all your posts

115* a few days a year just means I sit in the AC and play some vidya games don't need to plow sunshine
Old 01-05-2018, 05:47 PM   #125263
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

HFQPDB FTW...$50 for le winch.

http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/25...REMOTE+CONTROL

http://www.hfqpdb.com/best_coupon/25...REMOTE+CONTROL

Maybe if I can't fix this shit easily I'll give up sooner and just buy gnu one...and maybe buy that extended warranty they're always trying to sell.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Wonder if they track serial number or anything, maybe I can shenanigize and get b0rked one replaced after buying gnu one. Normally I'd be too honest for that shit, but this one broke after so little usage...
Old 01-05-2018, 06:08 PM   #125264
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

announcers confused

"this is house music"
Old 01-05-2018, 06:16 PM   #125265
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

"Youvlike that basss tho"

Looooooooool

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-05-2018, 11:17 PM   #125266
stonehenge

was listening to random stuff on Spotify and it played a song called "Vagitarian Meal" and this was the album art:

Old 01-05-2018, 11:57 PM   #125267
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-06-2018, 08:04 PM   #125268
stonehenge

https://twitter.com/davehinkle/statu...07851960713216

Old 01-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #125269
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Its back in the 60s for us. This winter shit might be over now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2018, 01:10 AM   #125270
stonehenge

Not gonna be a high in the 60s here until like Wednesday (hopefully) and it probably won't stay that low for long.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #125271
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Bovinyl Moosick / Vagitarian Meal:

Pizza and plow:

Weather in the 60s:
Old 01-08-2018, 12:01 AM   #125272
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I had pizza and plow last night
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:46 AM   #125273
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:nidadidp:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-08-2018, 01:03 AM   #125274
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I stay out of ass but beat that puss up 2 times
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:24 AM   #125275
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Play in teh mud bruhh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works