Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #1
Jello

Jello may have a mustache.
Default LoLs

This is a Mural painted on the roof of a Smokers Lounge

This is a Mural Painted on the Floor of a bathroom on the 5th Story of an Apartment Complex.

This is a Bathroom in the middle of a public location

From the Inside

However Its 2 way glass... That should be interesting

-Will
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #2
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

More on the toilet: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DX

I think it would be cool.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:09 PM   #3
Ed4x4

Ed4x4 may have a mustache.

Those murals are badass. I hit the lottery, I will have that bathroom one done haha.

lolz. whatever will I do?
Ed4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
!ApeHead93!
Fuck You!

!ApeHead93! may have a mustache.

that would be awkward as hell to take a dump in that two way glass one
!ApeHead93! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hey, with a name like ApeHead, I've got just the avatar for you...

Old 02-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #6
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Hahah
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:00 AM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not sure about the first mural but the second one is definitely fake, although a badass idea haha.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #8
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 06:59 AM   #9
Jello

Jello may have a mustache.

I think they are all fake? Just passing on an email I got....
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:39 PM   #10
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They are definitely cool ideas though, especially the 5 story bathroom lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote