Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2016, 07:45 PM   #119876
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

joj pls

tell him to buy beater and leave you alone
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 08:45 PM   #119877
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

broke ass niga can barely afford school. gotta be his savior n shit.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #119878
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2016, 11:40 PM   #119879
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tell joj to buy one of those
Old 01-20-2016, 11:41 PM   #119880
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ill make that mf buy me one when he starts making nurse monies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-20-2016, 11:55 PM   #119881
stonehenge

imo
Old 01-21-2016, 12:35 AM   #119882
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so. mash. readings

and i think ima buy some of the books that jojo told me i didnt need. rather be safe than sorry. even if po' as fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-22-2016, 03:00 AM   #119883
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I work for a high end Automotive Performance company and we have some super talented engineers. I don't usually share much on here as I treat imgur as my escape from work.

Since this particular product is not only beautiful from an engineering perspective but from a aesthetic one I thought it was too nice to not upload it.

This is a carbon fiber and billet aluminum intake manifold for the R35 Nissan GT-R. It bumps horsepower up as much as 100+ over the factory and just looks AMAZING. We anodized the billet portion of this particular one purple at the customers request and I just love it.

I hope there are some gearheads on here that like this sort of thing if not...downvote away I guess

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-22-2016, 04:30 AM   #119884
stonehenge

Fidil lemme get one for CV

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-22-2016, 04:33 AM   #119885
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dat 100+ hp

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-22-2016, 04:34 AM   #119886
stonehenge

Click here if gifv doesn't load.

https://i.imgur.com/qKC8hYk.gifv

Sent from my LG V10

Old 01-22-2016, 05:43 AM   #119887
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

http://deadspin.com/matt-hendricks-s...ium=socialflow

but this comment
Quote:
“It’s gonna put the toughest oot, no doot aboot it.”

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-22-2016, 04:07 PM   #119888
stonehenge

dem canadian jokes

could see dude yelling fuck on replay

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #119889
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kittah movie

gonna watch dis fo sho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 12:25 AM   #119890
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this is bamf

dat frozen f-22

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/thi...medium=twitter

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 12:59 AM   #119891
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/is-i...orm-1754483886

fuckin assholes

don't order food in snowstorm

cez know whats up
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 01:36 AM   #119892
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Ghey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2016, 01:39 AM   #119893
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

like the guy said, if you arent going to buy it yourself in a blizzard, dont get someone else to do it. dicks. if you do. better make it worth their while

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

herro ewok

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 01:46 AM   #119894
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Sup ....been having trouble connecting to the server on hur for awhile from muh fone

Old 01-23-2016, 01:51 AM   #119895
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

time for new fon

what is new in teh world of ewoks

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 01:59 AM   #119896
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Not mash working, doing some werk on the new haus, bought a 2014 f1fiddy to replace totaled fuckus

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

And this S5 active is a baws waif accidentally washed it last weekend and mofo never skipped a beat

Old 01-23-2016, 02:14 AM   #119897
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i remember my mom washed my sisters iphone when she first got it. sister raged.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

peeks of new tr0k?

trying to talk parentals into new car or motorbike.

narcoburb took a dump and left her stranded new her old work place. had to tow the bitch back with one strap

2nd time i had to be behind wheel of dead narcoburb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 02:24 AM   #119898
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Ordered a 2 inch level kit and I put blacked out raptor tail light in

Old 01-23-2016, 02:25 AM   #119899
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

all black

need dem steps to be able to get in

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-23-2016, 02:29 AM   #119900
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls