Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Angry Homo insurance

Today I got a letter from my homeowners insurance company. Not my agent, the actual insurance company. This is the company I've been paying for 5 1/2 years without ever making a claim or even contacting customer service with a single question. I just pay and pay and pay.

The letter said they are dropping me.

They cite these reasons:
- Premise littered with autos (perhaps they didn't notice the up-to-date registration and inspection on everything except the S10)
- Debris (yes, I admit it, I've got a bunch of stuff in my yard)
- Generally unkept (maybe they were talking about all the snow I carefully shoveled)
- Missing railing to slider steps (exactly as it was when they originally agreed to insure it)
- Roof covering starting to rust (rust or exhaust from the oil heat exhaust pipe, exactly as it was when they originally agreed to insure it, except I painted the rusty other chimney)

The letter didn't say they will drop me if I don't clean it up. It said they will drop me, period.

They once sent me a letter saying someone would be out to inspect the property. They never told me when and my wife, unemployed, never saw anyone. However, it seems most likely that they were here when there was 3 feet of snow covering everything. How did they see the roof or most of the rest of that?

Fuck 'em. I got a cheaper quote from another company but I was too lazy to do it. Now I'll go ahead and do it.