Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 AM   #122076
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brb dry aged ham n cheez
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:32 AM   #122077
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dem shits look rotten pre-cooked

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:34 AM   #122078
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
brb dry aged ham n cheez
brb, dry aged cawtfeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
dem shits look rotten pre-cooked
they are
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:38 AM   #122079
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

fts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2016, 07:05 AM   #122080
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

IDK, i like my shit moooooovin when i eat it, that much dry time could fuck me up...
Old 08-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #122081
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2016, 03:26 AM   #122082
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

brother might get new truck. his silvy giving him problems

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2016, 05:20 AM   #122083
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pass down to cez for free

Sent from my LG V10
Old 08-05-2016, 05:41 AM   #122084
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

not sure if want. wants new one cuz silvy giving him shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2016, 07:41 AM   #122085
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

spend all of friday watching these vids and making random wtf faces at the dumb shit people in houston do

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR...q9Q570agwSWAuw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2016, 03:45 PM   #122086
stonehenge

/r/roadcam imo

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

like so lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juI4sQ01ha8
Old 08-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #122087
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fkn tool

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #122088
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #122089
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The Cadillac CTS plan is off. Dad wants to buy me a used (but not beat to shit) truck.

Do you guys in Texas and Arizona and shit have 10-15 year old full size 4x4 pickups on the market with little or no rust for $5000-8000? I can't find a fucking thing that doesn't have real rot, except one regular cab that has been thoroughly de-rotted, POR15'd, painted, undercoated, and new bumpers put on.

I hate to think he's going to spend thousands of dollars on a truck and I'll put 5,000 miles on it before it rots to dust in 5 years, ending up the same as my current bucket is...IMO I should have a $1000 beater truck with less rot and a decent car that I'm likely to actually insure and drive for more than a year.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:50 PM   #122090
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Critera are possible to find. Ill search around my area later when i get home. I assume you dont care about manufacturer and such?

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Phone being cooperative on search today

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5719722756

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5719604574

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2016, 01:49 AM   #122091
stonehenge

AZ trucks are essentially all rust-free as long as they didn't come from somewhere else. You looking for GM or dgaf?

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

A few quick full sizes I found, didn't look too close though:

Big 3:

2004 Ford F150 extd cab 4x4 - http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/5719487117.html

Chevy Z71 Extended cab Silverado - http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/5681811665.html

2002 DODGE RAM 1500 SLT 4DR QUAD CAB SB 4X4 - http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/ctd/5715229892.html

Azn:

2008 Nissan Titan - http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5698915898.html

02 Toyota Tundra - http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/5719337770.html

Sent from my LG V10
Old 08-07-2016, 07:30 AM   #122092
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

smiley pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2016, 02:20 PM   #122093
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Not interested in Toyota/Nissan because parts cost/availability. GM would be best, I have GM knowledge/tools/parts/etc and if it's a 1500 then my plow will probably mount right up.

I just ran a shipping quote. From Pen0r AZ to RI, $1600. That could work. Would need to draft one of you guys or hire some kind of buying service (probably exists) if buying via CL. Could look on eBay where it's not so shady to ask someone about shipping.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #122094
stonehenge

Sounds like a pain in the cao ass but dnw rust bucket.

Find the cheapest round trip flight from Phx to RI and make 20 appointments with CL sellers on that day lol

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

(Phx will definitely have the most vehicles for sale and they'll probably be a little cheaper because of it)

Sent from my LG V10
Old 08-07-2016, 04:56 PM   #122095
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can be a lil sheeper if in houston assuming price goes by distance

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2016, 07:18 PM   #122096
stonehenge

True, but flights prob expensive for bovines since need an entire row of seats.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 08-07-2016, 08:07 PM   #122097
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

probably has to be in cargo hold

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-08-2016, 01:30 AM   #122098
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fly livestock class IMO
Old 08-09-2016, 02:13 PM   #122099
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2016, 09:22 PM   #122100
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote