Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2014, 05:25 AM   #112076
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:02 AM   #112077
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 08:45 PM   #112078
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
infomercial. got it
well no they present it to some high dollar ceos and see if they want to invest in a product or not is very interesting show.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:09 AM   #112079
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/17/t...tors-us-sales/

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2014, 01:53 PM   #112080
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
I hate that bullshit.

I don't agree with the article's implication that the problem should be fixed at a Federal level. It's more difficult but more appropriate to fix it in each state.
Old 07-18-2014, 02:18 PM   #112081
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Well if the states do something then the auto lobby will just go to congress to have them overrule.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2014, 02:44 PM   #112082
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

...and in that case my statement would still stand, it doesn't belong at a Federal level.

Don't get me wrong. Realistically I think Federal is probably the place to do it for practical reasons. I was making that statement idealistically.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:02 PM   #112083
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Agreed

Hope Tesla can fuck them good though. Hate dealershitz.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #112084
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

google mahky mahk

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:22 PM   #112085
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mahky mahk pahks is kah inda kah pahk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:40 PM   #112086
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-19-2014, 09:37 PM   #112087
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgts?
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:07 AM   #112088
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Finally jacked off the Yota and pretended to put a wheel on it so it can pretend it's a vehicle instead of a heap. Also took more photos using a potato. Well, the drivers side rear door seems to not have any dents, and the drivers side front fender is pretty decent.
https://picasaweb.google.com/1046501...a?noredirect=1

Also, the back seat is nasty dirty but doesn't seem to be damaged. The front seats are fucked.

Tailgate is so shot that it's a miracle that it works. Steering wheel and other touch surfaces are NASTY as fuck, and can't be cleaned (I tried many years ago and it's only gotten worse since then).
Old 07-20-2014, 12:10 AM   #112089
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

po lil truck
Old 07-20-2014, 03:45 AM   #112090
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pic 25 has bamf shot of cao sandles

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2014, 08:48 AM   #112091
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

candles?
Old 07-20-2014, 10:01 AM   #112092
stonehenge

or randles cuz rikc

Old 07-20-2014, 12:08 PM   #112093
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Def could make few grand out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Old 07-20-2014, 01:24 PM   #112094
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Those are my dirty work sandals for when working on cars and shit.

I told my dad yesterday that after fixing it I think we can sell it for more than I originally expected. He said "so you think we can get $1000 for it?" I said maybe $1500.

I'll have to check CL. If we could get $3000 out of it just by fixing mechanical shit and trying to clean up the interior (and maybe I can score some seats at the junkyard -- me and dad will have fun going to junkyards and then getting burgers/beers every Saturday whether or not we find seats), that would be fucking incredible, he'll split it with me and I could use that money. I really really doubt it'll be worth more than $1500 fixed up but who knows.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #112095
stonehenge

What's the bluebook on it?

Old 07-20-2014, 02:43 PM   #112096
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/4576494516.html

2wd and needs a trans

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

are you kidding me the fair condition of a 00 tundra with 300k trade in is 4500 bucks. fix all the small shit you will have ppl knocking your door down to buy it rick.

Old 07-20-2014, 02:46 PM   #112097
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It seems to meet KBB's description of "fair condition" somehow. Anyway they don't do prices for "poor" condition. At "fair" it's rated a fucking crazy $7822. Not a bloody chance in hell.

NADA says $4,875 for "rough trade-in" and $9,950 for "clean retail", but nothing about private party sales.

Wasn't there one other book value company?

I checked CL. Couldn't find one in anywhere near that awful condition. Couldn't find many at all. Lowest price was $7595. Did a search for any Tundra under $6000, no a single result. Had to check other major metropolitan areas, found one for $3700 in LA in way better condition, not statistically significant.

This fucker needs a transmission and doesn't include the bed and he's asking $2000.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4564148976.html

$6000 with 315,000 miles but in great shape:
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4562898783.html

$4500 no photos not much info:
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4557145861.html

Cripes. $3000 after repairing it to perfect mechanical condition isn't unrealistic at all.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:50 PM   #112098
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Sup fgts. Just landed in phoenix.

Shit looks pretty dead saw an accident coming in to land on highway. No fkn traffic behind at all was weird.

Nap has hour before me flight for sf takes off

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-20-2014, 02:59 PM   #112099
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i figured. if you can find some front seats you could get some sem dye and clean up all the rest of the shit on the inside. a tailgate and a fender is all the metal you would need that i see. other than the mechanical parts (idk what all you need there)would be nothing to make it a solid truck.

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

idk if i wouldnt throw a cheap maaco paint job on it and ask like 6k.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4550964225.html

outside is no better than yours really rick. insides are different story but thats a cheap fix.

Old 07-20-2014, 03:30 PM   #112100
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
a tailgate and a fender is all the metal you would need that i see.
Potato-cam strikes again! Seriously, every panel except drivers side fender and drivers rear door is dented, most are scraped, and there's even a few bits of rust. Bed front is completely bent forward, and cab rear is pushed in to match.

Might could clean it up some but nobody's ever going to not notice that allthethings are dented.

Quote:
other than the mechanical parts (idk what all you need there)would be nothing to make it a solid truck.
Off the top of my head:

1. Entire right front suspension/steering/etc.

2. Horribly seized O2 sensor that has failed. Tried to fix it once for dad but it's not a one-day project, gotta either take exhaust off and drill sensor out or keep working PB Blaster/heat/hammer cycles daily for a few weeks.

3. Rear axle seal leaks oil into brakes. It's an irritatingly involved project, not a quick fix, to take all that shit apart, it seems.

4. Brakes reportedly feel awful.

I'm sure there's more but I really don't know/remember what. I'm not afraid of that stuff, it's all stuff I can do and do well.