Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
Default a hillbilly talks buicks with a cow

figured id post all the buick love in here

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

anyhow cow im thinking of pulling all the stainless of the 83

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

245 lb·ft cow and a 140 hp

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

...compared to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Original spec is 205 ft-lb at 2000rpm and 125hp at 4000rpm for the 1980 4.1 (252)...doubt I'm getting that much. What's the rating for the 1983 307?
Makes sense.

What stainless are you pulling? I'm not familiar with what there is...interior trim under the doors maybe? Mine has various bits of chrome and spun aluminum gauges.

Speaking of gauges, I need a fuel gauge, doesn't need to work...I have the face with water temp/fuel/volts but no can for it. There's a small rectangular hole where a vacuum or boost gauge is supposed to be, but I have a 2 inch vacuum gauge where my PRNDL was (and no vacuum bar meter) so I'm probably going to put my high beam indicator there (currently located behind steering wheel trim, lights up blue around the steering column). I don't want to risk destroying my gauge.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #3
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

mine has stainless down the rockers and wheel lips. my high beam and stuff is in the speedo

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

idiot lights fuel speedo shift indicator and the clock is all i have

Old 08-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #4
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

High beam used to be in my PRNDL.

You have a shift indicator?
Old 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

the prndl is what i meant by shift inditactor

mines in my speedo along with the signals

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

mine also has a low fuel light in the fuel gauge

Old 08-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
the prndl is what i meant by shift inditactor

I thought you meant a light to tell you when to shift.

I think my new gauge face may have a low fuel light too, now that you mention it.

...no maybe not.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Check http://BuickFarm.net for that trim you need.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 08-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

see my gauge is nothing like that its just a big fuel gauge and led light. cow if you find in a yard a od gear indicator get it and ill buy it.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Round 2 inch? Post a photo of something like it.

If you don't need od, I don't expect to ever use mine again but it's just prnd21.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #12
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i looked again mines is like yours but black. od is what i need i may just use a aftermarket gear indicator

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

i thinking after 140 mph speed in oem locations tach where fuel gauge is and a small fuel gauge in the indicator. as for the bright light just a led in the wood above would work. idk what to put in the clock place maybeye a quad gauge.

Old 08-13-2012, 03:56 PM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Post a photo of your dash. I wish mine had places for more gauges.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #14
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i dont have one right now ill have to get one at home. my dash is like yours minus the gauges being black.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:47 AM   #15
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

no dash pics due to busted water line in shithole house that needs tore down

Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #16
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 08-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #17
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah pissed me off

Old 08-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #18
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Video page
Full screen

vigi

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Old 08-18-2012, 01:54 AM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Didn't listen, but that shit looks clean.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:12 PM   #20
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

sounds ok has exhaust leak

Old 08-20-2012, 03:01 AM   #21
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

mine has exhaust leak too.
Old 08-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #22
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

mines in that fucking crossover pipe. i hate that thing.

Old 08-20-2012, 01:50 PM   #23
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

The pipe that goes from the drivers side manifold, under the engine near the bellhousing, and back up to the retarded junction box?

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

That pipe on mine is going to rub through eventually, it rubs right against my bellhousing.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #24
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

mine actually is a little different it runs across and y in to the other collector on the right side at the bottom in front of mt cat convertor. but same thing really

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

sure makes life hell when changing starters the olds engins have starters on the left and the pipe lays against it.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

i would like to loose at that shit have duals

Old 08-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #25
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Speaking of bellhousings, wish I could afford this showpiece:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...torefresh=true

I'm sure it'll go for over a hundred bucks. Mine didn't come with the fork boot or the inspection cover...I half-assed both using hastily cut flat aluminum and rubber stock and a zip tie.