Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cool The Cigar Thread

Since quite a few of us smoke cigars in some form or another, we might as well have a thread for it.

IDGAF if it's a $20 cigar or a two for $1.95 from the gas station.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

"How much is this?..."

"Was 7 bucs"

*throws on floor puts it out*

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 03-09-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #4
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
"How much is this?..."

"Was 7 bucs"

:bishplz

*throws on floor puts it out*

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Since no one else knows wtf you're talking about...

One of my uncles from MX who has a lot of money came up for my wedding. My brother came from Texas too and brought some cigars. He had bought a few $7 cigars and then some cheaper ones. When my uncle came up, my brother gave him a $7 (a nice one as far as we're concerned). My uncle smoked like an inch of it and then asked how much it was. My bro said 7 dollars and he was like

then smashed it and went back inside. My brother was like

THAT SHIT WAS $7

Old 03-09-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Used to have a Tinder Box in the mall. They rolled their own cigars, and for $3 you could not beat them. Even better was when you went in while they were being rolled, it was like an art form lol

Usually stick to Acid's, or RJ. I feel the more expensive, the shittier the taste lol but thas just me

Had some chocolate/coffee infused cigars once, and I liked them a lot. I have no idea what they were called tho

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 03-09-2012 at 07:42 PM.
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #6
stonehenge

I like a nice 'spensive cigar but I don't like sitting outside for hours smoking them and I don't like spending the money on them, especially when my humidor doesn't work and they go dry.

I need to find somewhere local to buy decent mini-cigars. For now, I'm sticking with swishers, phillies, backwoods, etc. because they are cheap, don't take forever to smoke, and I like the flavor

Blake, have you tried the chocolate Phillies? They are pretty damn good for being cheap.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #7
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Current collection...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #8
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea man, I cannot stand smoking a Cig for hours. I stick to small/short ones.
Have not tried those phillies, gonna have to look into them. The one's I had smoked were decently priced, just wish I could remember them.

Backwoods are great also, good flavor and cheap
Old 03-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #9
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Fucking Backwoods.........shit takes me back to '98.

I'll enjoy a good Serie V every once in awhile. And a Macanudo from time to time - but I prefer the corona then.

Do luv me a Cohiba when I can get my hands on 'em.

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Current collection...

Beast status. See, I enjoy a nice cigar like that, I just don't have the patience to smoke them often, the patience to deal with the humidor, or the money to buy a nicer humidor and a nice selection of cigars

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Yea man, I cannot stand smoking a Cig for hours. I stick to small/short ones.
Have not tried those phillies, gonna have to look into them. The one's I had smoked were decently priced, just wish I could remember them.

Backwoods are great also, good flavor and cheap
I think they come in a couple sizes, but they look like this:

Have them everywhere here
Old 03-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #11
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Last time I was in Cuba I picked up a box of these

Only problem was they are way too fucking big and take too long to smoke.

You guys still have trade embargo with Cuba? They do make nice cigars.
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea i think trade embargo still active

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrrf View Post
And a Macanudo from time to time
My dad bought a tin of Macanudo Maduros and I really liked them, plus they were small which I liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post
Last time I was in Cuba I picked up a box of these

[IMG]http://www.oldmorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/coronasespeciales1.jpg[IMG]

Only problem was they are way too fucking big and take too long to smoke.

You guys still have trade embargo with Cuba? They do make nice cigars.
Yep, we no can haz coobah.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #14
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

That's why it's so cheap to vacation there....don't need to compete with fgt americans
Old 03-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #15
stonehenge

Old 03-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #17
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

, I am not a fan of a cigar that takes numerous hours to smoke. A good 30-60 minute cigar burn is good for me. Of course, depending on the burntime, the tobacco can produce a burnt flavor/taste to the smoke.

Oh yeah, samplers are your friend. One of the best ways to sample a variety of manufacturers, wrappers, types, tobaccos, etc. Plus, you can always find free shipping links for Cigars International.

As far as the Cuban trade embargo, there are plenty of other options out there. The mentality of "cuban cigars are the best" is hype. Try out a good oliva, good rocky patel, torano, etc, and you will keep to those.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 03-09-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
lowerc

Straw Game Champion

I think part of the cuban hype extends from the fact that they were illegal in the states. People always want what they can't have.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #19
race2c
Garage Status

Agreed, sort of like that "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" type deal.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-09-2012, 09:45 PM   #20
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post
I think part of the cuban hype extends from the fact that they were illegal in the states. People always want what they can't have.
Partially true...........they grow good tobacky in coobah which is why people like Cuban cigars.

Fact: Cuban cigars were popular before the embargo.

If you like smaller cigars your going to want to stick to a panatela or the more common corona - not the presidente or churchill

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:41 PM   #21
race2c
Garage Status

In regards to sizes, you will like this link. Now it doesn't cover all the sizes as some manufacturers can vary a little bit.

http://www.amazingcigarbargains.com/cigar-shapes-sizes/

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-10-2012, 12:44 AM   #22
VmaxEngage

Nice Juan, I will keep an eye for them.

I used to smoke my pipe all the time, had a blend of tobacky called Crown Royal
Old 03-10-2012, 05:25 AM   #23
stonehenge

Lulz I have a old man pipe and had some vanilla tobacco for it. So smooth! Hated having to constantly relight it though

(tapatalk)
Old 03-11-2012, 04:08 AM   #24
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

just picked up some Middleton's Black & Mild cream flavored smokes I haven't had one since summer been wanting one here lately

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

Old 03-11-2012, 04:49 AM   #25
stonehenge

Those are nom.

Had one of these yesterday:

Was like $3 and was a 3-pack of individually wrapped strawberry ones like dis:

Wasn't bad but wasn't anything special either.