Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Streetcred

Streetcred may have a mustache.
Default Help me out guys :)

Hey guys, I know I'm not a regular poster here and everybody hates spam but this really isn't really spam because it's not a scam ...if you could just give it a chance and let me get some more invites out I would really appreciate it.. Here's what it's all about and it ACTUALLY works.. You could actually get a xbox360 or ps3 in about 3-6 months depending if your a z-lister or not.. It takes about 1-2 min out of your day to do :

Lockerz.com is a website that launched August and is known for giving away a huge variety of free things. In it's first few months it has already given out thousands of prizes ranging from things like video games, to laptops, to snowboards, to paintball guns, and a whole lot more. At first I was very skeptical about this site but there is overwhelming evidence that it is very legit. All you need to do to get free stuff is earn PTZ. Currently, the only way to earn PTZ is to log on everyday and answer the Daily which is just a question with no right or wrong answer. It is very simple and with this process you'll earn 4 PTZ a day assuming you aren't a Z Lister. There are hundreds of prizes and some are actually very cheap. For example, xbox games are only 100 PTZ. This could average out to getting a free video game every 25 days assuming you remember to spend 30 seconds every day logging on and answering the Daily.

To become a Z lister, you need to invite 20 people to the site (You get 2 PTZ per invite). Once you're a Z lister, you earn double the PTZ and get a free t shirt. This means 8 PTZ a day. The PTZ build up VERY fast. This is an awesome deal and there is really nothing you have to lose.

http://www.lockerz.com/faq -- for all your questions

Pics of prizes claimed

Right now the site is invite only...so if you're interested, PM me your email for an invite.. You can probably rack up 30-40 points within your first 2 minutes of joining.
Streetcred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:12 PM   #2
jhon doe

jhon doe may have a mustache.

prolly only in the us of a
Old 09-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Streetcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhon doe View Post
prolly only in the us of a
Nope worldwide, they're only shipping in the us as of right now but starting October 15th they will be shipping worldwide and you can start saving up points right now.. I'm surprised there's nobody interested this it's a really easy way to get free sh1t and they have a huge selection of things.. So if you're interested pm me your email and I'll send you a invite.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:11 PM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you can say SHIT here
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:26 PM   #5
Streetcred

SHIT guys send me your emails you wont regret it!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

trade emails for thick girl pics in no ribs allowed thread? I have like 4 emails you could send invites to
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #7
Streetcred

You're talking about chicks like this ?

I'll make a thread with a bunch of pics if you can accept 4 invites, but you have to make sure all the accounts are under a different name..
Old 09-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'll take an invite, it can't hurt, worst case is i ignore it if it sucks I'll pm you in a minute
Old 09-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #9
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not THAT thick, a lil less....maybe i should say bubble butt?

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

pm sent
Old 09-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That thick is good for me.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
stonehenge

Old 09-29-2009, 11:59 PM   #12
Streetcred

Will make that thread later, my girlfriend is here and I'm too tired to find pics .. It wont be epic like my last one though..
Old 09-30-2009, 12:00 AM   #13
stonehenge

toning down the epicness just a bit would be fine, that way my comp wont crash
Old 09-30-2009, 12:01 AM   #14
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
toning down the epicness just a bit would be fine, that way my comp wont crash
srsly
Old 10-22-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Clickey my sig for invites sorry OP.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

anyway to earn points faster than just dailies and invites?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #17
stonehenge

fuckin slow lol
Old 11-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
Empire01

Scissors Paper Rock Champion
Empire01 may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
anyway to earn points faster than just dailies and invites?
Lockerz said in the future it will be easier to earn points, there will be games and stuff you can play. But the points needed to redeem a prize will also go up. Once you make Zlist, the points add up quick I'm already at 260. Almost have enough for an Ipod touch.
Empire01 is offline   Reply With Quote