Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-08-2012, 04:35 AM   #15976
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

All ROMs include a kernel, you've been on the DX too long.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:36 AM   #15977
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yes, yes i have

so why are you going back to normal CWM? Not sure if I should find that xoomdev one or touch
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:40 AM   #15978
MikeH
waffler

I always accidentally select things I don't meant to when I'm not paying attention. Or when I'm snapping the battery cover back on from a battery pull.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:43 AM   #15979
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

good point and I don't mind the volume keys, if they wouldn't skip lol
Old 03-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #15980
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

pinche maiku2 needs bigger sig

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:49 AM   #15981
MikeH
waffler

It looks like M4 should be posted soon but nothing has changed since I built.

Old 03-08-2012, 06:21 AM   #15982
stonehenge

Got my nav keys back otherwise the added transparent menus and diff icons up top are win. Got GLaDOS setup. Still need a better recovery but can't find the xoomdev one anywhere. Gonna they the CWM touch one in a min.

(tapatalk)
Old 03-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #15983
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Tis the same reason I switched back to the "regular" recovery too Mike. FTS.

Downloaded M4 for le Fassy when I was in the shower this morning and did a full wipe+flash. I love the way they reworked the weather. Much nicer/professional looking.

AOKP whorez

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

The only problem I see with the status bar transparency Wan is that in apps (messaging for example) it's still transparent and the top menu of the app is a dark color. Just looks

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #15984
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Just flashed milestone 4.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:16 PM   #15985
stonehenge

damn, hadn't checked the weather panel, looks good imo

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Chriz, yeah I turned off transparency after having it on for a few minutes looks great on the homescreen but in apps.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #15986
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

yea, I didn't quite get the gist of what they were doing when I looked at the GIT comments, but after turning it on this morning I was all

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

And I've gone back to the regular 200-1200mHz clock speed with no LiveOC. For some reason it just doesn't play well with my phone. You have to overclock the BUS by 110% of so before noticing much and it kills battery life. It's plenty fast enough without it.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #15987
stonehenge

(tapatalk)

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

506x900 screenshot? fgt minus resizes, not gonna use that anymore

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

but wtf minus says:

Quote:
Is there a maximum file size I can upload?

The size limit currently is 2 GB per file with unlimited uploads and 10 GB of free space to start.
I know the screenshot wasn't 2gb does ICS save smaller screenshots than the screens actual resolution?
Old 03-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #15988
MikeH
waffler

you like dat diamond for le 4G Juan?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #15989
stonehenge

can haz swag
Old 03-08-2012, 06:09 PM   #15990
MikeH
waffler

gonna work in some images when I build that I took from a stockish theme. mainly gets rid of the yellow/orange that google left in for whatever reason. also adds more of a holo feel to some stuff.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #15991
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

most of that work is already done on the orange. there is a theme on xda with zero orange. the guy hasnt updated since then but is gonna post a zipthemer file soon. with all the images
Old 03-08-2012, 06:12 PM   #15992
stonehenge

dfw
Old 03-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #15993
MikeH
waffler

I know its been done, hence why I said I took them lol. Just gonna add them in when I build that way no have to worry about it after.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #15994
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

reading>me lol i thought you said work on not work in.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #15995
MikeH
waffler

was this theme

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1512762
Old 03-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #15996
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nope this one

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1431828
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #15997
MikeH
waffler

I was saying I took the images from the theme I posted.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #15998
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh got it. im not paying any attention lol.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #15999
MikeH
waffler

I noticed lol.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:25 PM   #16000
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha. i have the images from the one i posted i just dont know which ones to use to make my own zipthemer file