Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #326
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yup...sell og stuff
Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #327
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Of course, you know I couldn't have stuff sitting around w/o thinking of CL

They be $30/ea new and since I don't have the boxes and would prefer to keep the power adapter for teh home dock maybe I could sell them for $20/ea so that makes up the cost of the car dock, then the case/home are $55. plus shippinz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:34 PM   #328
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you need the bamf case...u haz dropped it already and twas naked...if you get case, OG dock/charger be no good so u needs new ones..would be a pain to take off case err time u charge so it be more for necessity than anything...whatever you get back from og stuff is a plus pero sorta irrelevant cuz u need case and shiz anyways. Thats how I see it anyways more of a need than a want
Old 02-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #329
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah I'z dropped it twice

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

And mira, this one is pretty long too. The seidio is thicker but both are pretty large. This one is actually sturdy as fuck. I had one similar for my ipod and that one was a POS, this one locks into place and doesn't budge

Old 02-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #330
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

it does look good pero pues no work with case
Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #331
stonehenge

lol i know, i was saying that the seidio one would be good porque almost same length as this one.

If teh fundz allow, I wanna do it. Poor bastard fell twice and doesn't deserve such things

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

or just FI, DIL:

Old 02-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #332
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

do either of you really dislike the vibrate of the phone? Its too fast and I can never feel it in my pocket or hear it rattle on the table.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #333
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

not really...I usually have it at lowest volume or on silent, never really use vibrate but when I do, I can hear/feel it.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #334
stonehenge

It is a little soft but I've never had a problem with it. Especially in the office, even when the AC is blasting, I can hear it vibrate. I have to set it on something soft or it is loud as shit sitting on my desk LOL
Old 02-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #335
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I need the vibrate sometimes, but it SUCKS!
There is no adjusting it is there?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:51 PM   #336
stonehenge

No adjusting it unless there is a ROM somewhere that will do it but I haven't seen one.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

meh this black/blue shit i loaded looks nice but is screwy. landscape lockscreen looks like dick and it wouldn't let me make calls a minute ago
Old 02-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #337
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

im rocking sholes still like it
Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #338
stonehenge

So am I, I just put a theme over it but the theme appears to be kinda screwy. I made a backup right before though so its all good
Old 02-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #339
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i have to turn off/on me screen some times because my screen locks up or something. I try tapping on an app...wont do shit...I turn off/on the screen and it works fine thats about the only issue Ive had so far
Old 02-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #340
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

when did you flash yours?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:24 PM   #341
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

rooted/flashed 4 days ago

http://www.allofftopic.com/showpost....&postcount=120
Old 02-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #342
stonehenge

Well I think the inability to make calls was just kinda random. I rebooted and its working fine now. My only constant issue is the landscape lock screen. It works just fine but mira, its fugly:

and when you slide it:

Old 02-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #343
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

preet-tee gay
Old 02-09-2010, 07:28 PM   #344
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

do NOT like
Old 02-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #345
stonehenge

Not sure why it did that, I asked on a forum where the developer is, maybe he can fixes it.

On that same forum posted today:

"In response to actions determental to the Android Community, we are puting a 24 hold on all threads in the Sholes.info Forum (essentially a 24 hour team ban). Further action/posts on the part of the Sholes.info team (to include inflamitory posts/statements on their website) will result in the Sholes.info team loosing their recognition on this site (forum disbanded). This is not intended to hurt the Sholes.info fans, but should serve as a reminder to those on the Sholes.info team that they are to act in the interest of the Android community, developers, and others before seeking recognition, control, or profit IF they would like to participate on Alldroid.org (and benefit from the time, money, and efforts others expend to build this community). This should also serve to demonstrate that insubordination and disrespect toward the Admins and other Mods on this site will not be tollerated. We do understand that there will be users who don't agree with this, however we need to act as a community, where Developers work together, credit each other where it's due, and not try and make efforts to tarnish others just because they dislike them or have a difference of opinion."

wtf Sholes do? lol
Old 02-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #346
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 02-09-2010, 07:44 PM   #347
stonehenge

Don't see anything weird in any threads or on their forums must be missing something...
Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 PM   #348
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

probably deleted posts or it went down via pm
Old 02-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #349
stonehenge

Sholes: "Fuck yo mutha bitch"
Admin: "wat?"
Sholes: "YM: FH"
Admin: OIC
*ban*
Old 02-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #350
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

sholes haz major