Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 07:03 PM   #25001
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #25002
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #25003
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i hail noone
Old 01-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #25004
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

*chopsjaysheadoff*

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

brb off to my daily deuce

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #25005
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
i hail noone
you hail the king or get banished

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post

brb off to my daily deuce

TMI
Old 01-26-2010, 07:07 PM   #25006
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Now give me money. Or I kill ALLLL YOU MUDDAFUCKKAS and WE TAKE IT! Your choice Bitches..
Old 01-26-2010, 07:08 PM   #25007
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you can haz my pocket lint
Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #25008
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

im poor brah
Old 01-26-2010, 07:16 PM   #25009
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

I youtoob'd SRV

pretty cool

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
im poor brah
need dolla back?
Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #25010
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

deuceage has occured

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

lol
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100126/...ancy_teens_usa

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

rofl
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100126...20100126014519

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:26 PM   #25011
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
deuceage has occured
has occured
Old 01-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #25012
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

roflmao
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lt_gov..._help_the_poor

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
has occured
then i haz done mai job

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:31 PM   #25013
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
roflmao
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lt_gov..._help_the_poor

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

then i haz done mai job
Old 01-26-2010, 07:41 PM   #25014
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

they misspelled pitbulls
http://www.khou.com/news/local/Boy-r...-82695097.html

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

haha
http://www.click2houston.com/news/22344531/detail.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #25015
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
need dolla back?
Ima need moar than dolla back

haz to sell ipawd tash
Old 01-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #25016
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Ima need moar than dolla back

haz to sell ipawd tash
price?
Old 01-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #25017
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

130 shipped
Old 01-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #25018
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lawl
http://www.39online.com/news/local/k...tory?track=rss

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

do wants paycheck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #25019
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i talked about zekshooawl relayshens with students all the time twas fun auditing schools
Old 01-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #25020
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
130 shipped
decent price
Old 01-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #25021
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
i talked about zekshooawl relayshens with students all the time twas fun auditing schools
private lessins?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #25022
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

we need :creeper: it be like :secret pero pulls out lil cam, snaps pic and turns to other side
Old 01-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #25023
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
lawl
[url]http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-schoolsextalk-story,0,4118755.story?track=rss[/u

what an idiot
Old 01-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #25024
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:
we need :creeper: it be like :secret pero pulls out lil cam, snaps pic and turns to other side
sii

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 07:49 PM   #25025
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

those kids probably taught that bitch some new tricks
Closed Thread