Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2009, 07:07 PM   #3801
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
suegra says she wants it when wife wants to sell it....shes like "Me gusta como se ve asi bajito" TRD drop bitches
i need dd. how much?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

im pretty sure douche will leave at the same time as me as well

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:08 PM   #3802
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

WW needs a good though.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

15K brah KBB that bish
Old 10-09-2009, 07:10 PM   #3803
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

For free lunch, I have to be at the restaurant in 20 mins I guess I should get walkin

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

brb
Old 10-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #3804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
WW needs a good though.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

15K brah KBB that bish
trade you for 1K interest free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
For free lunch, I have to be at the restaurant in 20 mins I guess I should get walkin

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

brb
it be worth it wan id walk a mile for free food

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #3805
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

LE, V6, p/d seat, p/w, p/l, cd/mp3, 10" RF P2, directed 800W mono block, TRD drop, Fujita CAI intake, ISX50 wheels, BFG KDW2s, tint, SE spoiler, SE grille, fog lamps.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
it be worth it wan id walk a mile for free food
f that brah...u walk off food when uz back and uz hungry again
Old 10-09-2009, 07:12 PM   #3806
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

think ima send email still even though i think bossman left early

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote:
LE, V6, p/d seat, p/w, p/l, cd/mp3, 10" RF P2, directed 800W mono block, TRD drop, Fujita CAI intake, ISX50 wheels, BFG KDW2s, tint, SE spoiler, SE grille, fog lamps.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

f that brah...u walk off food when uz back and uz hungry again
take some to go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #3807
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

cez, what if I throw in wife and u just T/O/P?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #3808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

t/o/p??

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #3809
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Pimp DD

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

take over payments....for both!

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

ah shit...I wanna go topo hunting! just saw this in my p/b

h/f c/p creepin in background
Old 10-09-2009, 07:20 PM   #3810
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tempting

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #3811
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

that camray pic be in rancho chucamonga....dayday's hometown
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 PM   #3812
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
that camray pic be in rancho chucamonga....dayday's hometown
did your windshield get broken? lol

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091009/...us_hummer_sale

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:29 PM   #3813
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

china made hummers
Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #3814
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

wow this dudes a fucking piece of work. calling up a dj for a fucking party right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #3815
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

cousin haz one....POS couldnt tow a lil trailer cuz hitch was either too low and would scrape or too high and would hit spare carrier needed 0 drop hitch, so I had to pull trailer on stock american generals, up a steep ass rocky mountain pass, with zero lift and g80 2wd....while they crawled up in 4wd with beef 33s and full skids
Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #3816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
cousin haz one....POS couldnt tow a lil trailer cuz hitch was either too low and would scrape or too high and would hit spare carrier needed 0 drop hitch, so I had to pull trailer on stock american generals, up a steep ass rocky mountain pass, with zero lift and g80 2wd....while they crawled up in 4wd with beef 33s and full skids
id take teh old skewl ones

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #3817
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

wow this dudes a fucking piece of work. calling up a dj for a fucking party right now
office party?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote:
id take teh old skewl ones
compadre was mexichanic for marines...dude said deezols will run forever but haz no balls
Old 10-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #3818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
office party?

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

compadre was mexichanic for marines...dude said deezols will run forever but haz no balls
no i think for his birthday or some shit, either way. he coulda done that before work
srsly?? i would think them fucks be beasty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #3819
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

idk...maybe they was non-turbo or just old and beaten up. i think they can tow a house but not much acceleration is what he meant. mucho trq, no hp is what Im guessing
Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #3820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
idk...maybe they was non-turbo or just old and beaten up. i think they can tow a house but not much acceleration is what he meant. mucho trq, no hp is what Im guessing
ahh ok
and he wearing a puto aeropsote shirt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:40 PM   #3821
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

u gonna call him out via email?
Old 10-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #3822
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
u gonna call him out via email?
i will if i dont see teh issues in process. i think bossman left, i dont care either way he may see it on his BB

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:45 PM   #3823
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 10-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #3824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he "working" now. he better be done with most of them. he had all week to do it. hell he was supposed to take over ALL my work including reports and issues so i would be taught more complex issues here. i dont see that happening anytime soon with the way this guy works.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #3825
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

I though circuit city had gone out of business? I keep getting emails with "sales" and "special deals"
Closed Thread