Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-29-2010, 08:43 AM   #926
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sound like a spray paint cans job imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #927
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

okay this is random as fuck. I saw your reply "sound like a spray paint cans job imo" and for some reason thought you were replying to my "fgtworks" post in the tv thread. Like "FGTWORKS Paint & Body". So I was about to reply:

prob shad got his tailgate done at fgtworks

/random
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 08:51 AM   #928
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wrong thread brah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:59 AM   #929
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i was laughing srsly like "zomg shad got his tailgate done at fgtworks " and then noticed wrong thread pero didn't want to let it go
Old 08-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #930
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

FKN shad. i haz some new cool story bro pics for him tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2010, 06:23 AM   #931
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

ZOMG, check out these Batman Arkham City screens:

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #932
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking want nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #933
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I can't wait to see the other main villains revealed. Two Face, Catwoman, and Harley's character models look awesome.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #934
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. is this a sequel to the arkham asylum? i think you answered it before pero FIDIL

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-05-2010, 07:56 AM   #935
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep, it takes place 1 1/2 years after Arkham Asylum.

Old 09-05-2010, 05:01 PM   #936
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fuck. DN to play arkham asylum

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-05-2010, 05:11 PM   #937
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

Need to play AA as well.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #938
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

someone sell to me and ill let wan borrow it after

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #939
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Check out this deal Amazon is going to have for their games now, it is awesome:

$0.99 shipping, get it the day it comes out, and on a lot of them you can get $10 to $20 dollars in credit toward purchases of new games. Awesome.

http://www.x2theg.com/2010/09/amazon...t-release.html

Old 09-06-2010, 01:52 AM   #940
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Old 09-06-2010, 04:06 AM   #941
stonehenge

I keep telling Cory to sell me Batman for $5 but he changes the subject. I see how it is
Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 AM   #942
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I keep telling Cory to sell me Batman for $5 but he changes the subject. I see how it is
D

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

BTW, here is the full Amazon list:

Quote:
Amazon $10-$20 Video Game Credit List (updated 9/3)!

Amazon has recently added a number of upcoming titles to their $10-$20 video game credit promo.

In addition, they are offering release day delivery for only $0.99!

Here is the updated $10-$20 Amazon Credit list:

PS3:

* Call of Duty: Black Ops - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition - $79.99 + $20 Credit
* Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition - $1499.99 oops... $149.99 + $20 Credit
* Medal of Honor - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Gran Turismo 5 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* True Crime - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* LA Noire - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Spec Ops: The Line - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Final Fantasy XIV - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Rock Band 3 - $59.99 +$10 Credit
* Front Mission Evolved - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Fallout New Vegas - $56.99 + $10 Credit
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Brink - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* FIFA 11 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* NBA Elite 11 - $59.95 + $10 Credit
* The Sims 3 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* EA Sports: MMA - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Def Jam Rapstar - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - $69.99 + $10 Credit
* MySims Sky Heroes - $49.95 + $10 Credit
* Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle - $99.99 + $10 Credit
* Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Tony Hawk: Shred Bundle - $99.99 + $10 Credit
* Dead Rising 2 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition - $79.99 + $20 Credit
* NBA 2K11 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Time Crisis: Razing Storm - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - $39.99 + 10 Credit
* TRON: Evolution - $59.99 + $10 Credit

Xbox 360:

* Halo Reach (Standard Editon) - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Halo Reach (Limited Editon) - $79.99 + $20 Credit
* Halo Reach (Legendary Editon) - $149.99 + $20 Credit
* Call of Duty: Black Ops - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition - $79.99 + $20 Credit
* Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition - $149.99 + $20 Credit
* Fable III - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Dead Rising 2 - $55.99 + $10 Credit
* True Crime - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* LA Noire - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Spec Ops: The Line - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Rock Band 3 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Fallout New Vegas - $56.99 + $10 Credit
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Brink - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* FIFA 11 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* NBA Elite 11 - $59.95 + $10 Credit
* The Sims 3 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* EA Sports: MMA - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Def Jam Rapstar - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $59.99 + $20 Credit
* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition - $79.99 + $20 Credit
* NBA 2K11 - $56.99 + $10 Credit
* WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $59.99 + $10 Credit
* TRON: Evolution - $59.99 + $10 Credit

Nintendo Wii:

* Disney Epic Mickey - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Just Dance 2 - $36.99 + $10 Credit
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Grease - $39.99 + $10 Credit
* NBA Jam - $49.95 + $10 Credit
* Club Penguin: Game Day! - $46.99 + $10 Credit
* The Sims 3 - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Def Jam Rapstar - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* NBA 2K11 - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Kidz Bop Dance Party - $39.99 + $10 Credit

PC/Mac:

* Test Drive Unlimited 2 - $39.99 + $10 Credit
* Elemental War of Magic Limited Edition - $69.99 + $10 Credit
* Elemental War of Magic Standard Edition - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* Spec Ops: The Line - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* Final Fantasy XIV - $49.99 + $10 Credit
* The Sims 3 Late Night - $39.99 + $10 Credit
* TRON: Evolution - $39.99 + $10 Credit

Nintendo DS:

* Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light - $34.99 + $10 Credit
* Grease - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* The Sims 3 - $27.99 + $10 Credit
* FIFA 11 - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* MySims Sky Heroes - $29.95 + $10 Credit
* Rock Band 3 - $29.95 + $5 Credit
* Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* Ben 10: Ultimate Alien - $29.99 + 10 Credit

Sony PSP:

* Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - $39.99 + $10 Credit
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier - $39.99 + $10 Credit
* FIFA 11 - $29.99 + $10 Credit
* WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $39.99 + $10 Credit

Published Friday, September 03, 2010 8:53 AM by GamerDeals Team

Old 09-06-2010, 10:31 PM   #943
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

New PSP2 Possibly?

Quote:
PSP2 AKA PlayView Prototype Image Leaked

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/3lbej467Zr8xscaICzHzctE2I5ia86aZsefob52U8XdMa9eA8O eAUquPj5SwN1lZ5haSx0POMqD9xKR4cpPTla*AoJ0cRN7f*N17 MvEFCtg_/PlayViewprototype.jpg[/IMG]

Yep, that image above is the very first leaked image of the PSP2. Although it's not the final version, and merely a prototype, it gives you a good idea as to what it's going to look like when the final product hits the market.

It's also worth noting, my contact at Sony's Research and Development claims that the PSP name is going to be dropped completely from the device and instead naming it the PlayView.

Now, before you cry blasphemy, Sony did indeed trademark the name PlayView prior to E3 2010. I've been told the reasoning behind the name PlayView, is because the device doubles as a E-Reader.

Last but not least, I've been told that the prototype is currently running Android Froyo 2.2, but is said to launch with Honeycomb. The next Android update is said to be called Gingerbread, so this leads me to believe that since Honeycomb wont be released for quite some time, that the PSP2 aka PlayView is still quite a ways off from being released.

Our contact is going to send along additional information later, as well as a video of the device running both Android, and a scheduled launch title called God of War: Atlus' Burden.
---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

New Bioshock Infinite Info/Pics

Quote:
October Cover Revealed: BioShock Infinite

Irrational Games recently revealed BioShock Infinite, but what you already know about the game is just the beginning. Our exclusive cover story is packed with new info about Columbia, protagonist Booker DeWitt, his companion Elizabeth, and the monstrous titan that rules the sky above the city.

Our BioShock Infinite covers, which were just unveiled onstage at PAX, are a significant departure from our normal look. Instead of using our traditional layout, we worked with artists at Irraional Games to produce covers that showcase what a video game magazine might have looked like on Columbia in the early 1900s. With illustrations inspired by period publications like The Saturday Evening Post, all three covers also feature unique advertisement for products a citizen of Columbia might need.

You can also look forward to several other cool features, including four pages on Call of Duty: Black Ops' multiplayer, an analysis of the gaming industry's upcoming Supreme Court battle, and in-depth impressions of Move and Kinect. This issue also features previews of Fallout: New Vegas and Dead Space 2, along with a review of a little game called Halo: Reach.

Click the images below to see high-res versions of all three covers below, and come back throughout the month to visit our BioShock Infinite hub, where you'll find even more exclusive details on Irrational Games' upcoming project.

Quote:
Exclusive BioShock Infinite Screens

Now that our October cover has been unveiled, it's time to get a better look at BioShock Infinite with these three exclusive screenshots. The images showcase the outdoor environments of Columbia, from the war-torn streets to a park with an idyllic gazebo.

Columbia's visual style is a departure from the underwater corridors of Rapture, and this is an intentional shift in direction. If the original BioShock's artistic vibe could be summed up as "New Year's Eve, 1959," the phrase that the team at Irrational uses to describe Infinite is "Fourth of July, 1912."

You don't need to take my word for it, though. Judge for yourself by clicking on the images below to see the full-sized screens.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:51 AM   #944
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
D

That's what I meant foo

sowwy

Edit: should have just said nailz cuz i always member nailz
Old 09-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #945
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Edit: should have just said nailz cuz i always member nailz
Nailz is definitely easiest to remember. That's what most of my close friends call me anyway.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #946
stonehenge

So.. Nailz.. close friend... $5 for Batman AA?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #947
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i haz liberty city stories both the lost and the damned and ballad of gay tony. anyone wanna trade?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-20-2010, 08:09 PM   #948
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Guys, check out these deals on Amazon right now:

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-...5009137&sr=1-7

Batman: Arkham Asylum

by Eidos
Rated: Teen
Price: $33.53

http://www.amazon.com/PROTOTYPE-Play...009179&sr=1-24

Prototype

by Activision/Blizzard
Rated: Mature
List Price: $29.99

Old 09-20-2010, 08:14 PM   #949
stonehenge

It sucks because the normal Arkham Asylum is only $30 new at gamestop but no one has any left since Game Of The Year Edition came out. That is prob why they have them on sale also. But GOTY edition is only $40 used.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM   #950
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

someone sell me gamez

i wanna get fear 3 fo sho. any release date on resistance 3 yet?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works