Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2010, 02:49 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default what do you watch?

what do you guys usually watch on tv? if you watch any lol.
favorite channel?
fav. show?
watching white collar now, but watch south park, futurama, old school cartoons on boomerang, random shows on history channel and discovery. burn notice is badass. o and anime x-files has been on chiller network so i watch that too.
post up fgts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i watch tv

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

pero seriously, i watch most of teh stuff you posted
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i was expecting the word pr0n from you

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2010, 06:48 AM   #4
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Family Guy, The Office, Man vs. Wild, River Monsters, PSYCH, Attack of the Show, X-Play, Dual Survival, Deadliest Catch, Nitro Circus, Fantasy Factory, The Dudesons, Big Bang Theory

Stuff like that.

My favorite channel is probably Discovery, Animal Planet, G4, or possibly ESPN.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:41 AM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: what do you watch?

Persons Unknown, The Good Guys, Lie To Me, Intervention, Psych, Jimmy Fallon, River Monsters, First 48, Police Women, In Plain Sight, and some others... if nothing is on then Cops or Forensic Files or some shit.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This thread title is a lie. There's no video in here! This guy's a phony! Hey everyone, Cez is a phony!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:02 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

OMG river monsters YES!! dude catches some BAMF feeshes sometimes.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2010, 02:29 PM   #8
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Those fish sometimes look so fuckin crazy I think mebeh they been around since teh dinozaurz
Old 08-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dudes a BAMF to reel them in

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #10
stonehenge

prolly feesh would pull me in
Old 08-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone else watch its always sunny in philidelphia? i does on comedy central. jesty ass fuck y0

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This is what I watch:

Video page
Full screen
Old 08-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #13
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Pretty much all of NBC thursday night line up. Its always sunny, Rescue Me, Sons of Anarchy, Speed Channel, some hgtv, and tbs at lunch time. O and big love on hbo
Old 08-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #14
stonehenge

We've been DVRing every episode of Royal Pains cuz it looks jesty. Haven't watched them yet cuz it is season 2, my bro just got us season 1 so we gonna watch them first, then the dvr ones.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #15
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
This thread title is a lie. There's no video in here! This guy's a phony! Hey everyone, Cez is a phony!
[IMG]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/IASFREPIV1239/APhony.png[IMG]
cez = big fat phony
Old 08-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #16
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I can't believe no one said it but I watch Tosh.O

He is funny as fuck. And then what ever movies are on HBO, Stars, and all that shit.

Also I watch teen mom.

Fuck that.

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #17
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

T.0

FTW
Old 08-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #18
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i watch hbo and those other channels when we get a free trial fuck paying for that shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #19
stonehenge

same here cez
Old 08-05-2010, 12:47 AM   #20
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-09-2010, 04:39 AM   #21
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
This is what I watch:

Video page
Full screen
Haha, I had that shit stuck in my head all day.

I don't watch TV, only anime, video games...and my laptop screen
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #22
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

price is right, late late show, once in a while 2 1/2 men.
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:26 PM   #23
stonehenge

Watched the first 3 episodes of Royal Pains last night. Was fairly jesty and contained pretty good amount of imo.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #24
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

chappelle show, family guy, discovery and history channel.
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:22 AM   #25
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

history shannel FTW