Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-16-2010, 02:02 AM   #326
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

first one is you are (not) alone and the second one is you can (not) advance

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:22 AM   #327
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Ok, I hadn't heard of the second one. I'll watch them tonight hopefully.

Watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya now. It's good

I'm getting used to these 4 day weekends. Watched anime all day...what a GLORIOUS DAY!
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:25 AM   #328
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea melancholy of suzumiya haruhi is def badass. saw that ho this summer. ive been meaning to get the books too. this is the last week of anime though school starts next monday they made a movie of them too. i havent seen though

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 02:30 AM   #329
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

School FTL

You finish DearS?
Old 08-16-2010, 02:32 AM   #330
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

almost. went and ate some food. back on ep 11 nao
im close
the teacher.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 02:35 AM   #331
VmaxEngage

The teacher and Ren :ahhh:

I'm cooking some din so I'm taking a break
Old 08-16-2010, 02:37 AM   #332
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

btw the melancholy of suzumiya was aired all randomly and not actually in order. idk how your watching it so theres kinda 2 endings depending how you watch it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 02:52 AM   #333
VmaxEngage

I'm watching it on Veoh. It's numbered and it all seems to be flowing good...IDK tho lol
Old 08-16-2010, 02:53 AM   #334
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hmm. well you can tell because theres a few two parters. plus when they play the preview they say "next time on ep5" or something and then kyon is like no you mean ep 12 or something. you can wiki and check veoh FTW.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 03:19 AM   #335
VmaxEngage

lol confusing shite.

Chicken and Ramen Noodles FTW

It's good man, so Harumi has all these abilities...it's interesting.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:23 AM   #336
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea it is. lol. yea she does. what ep are you on?
heres a list in chronological order and airing order. just dont read the descriptions
i heard that the book that is being released this year i think in japan is the last one D: theyve only released like 2 here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...umiya_episodes

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 03:46 AM   #337
VmaxEngage

I just got done watching Ryoko and Yuki fight. So next is part 5.

I wouldn't mind reading this manga. Gotta find a bookstore that carries it lol
Old 08-16-2010, 04:11 AM   #338
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o ok. you just started. i liked that part. i think your watching chronologically. there should be a very badass ep soon iirc.

i know my borders carries it. i think ima pick up the actual book though imo

just finished up dearS. needs more story imo. off to find the manga. i think ima get a list of all the animes i saw during the summer. brb

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

here is the animes
Air
Asura Cryin' 1 and 2
Azumanga Daioh
Cowboy Bebop
dearS
FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell 2nd GIG
Great Teacher Onizuka
Gundam Wing
Kanokon
Lucky Star
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Paranoia Agent
Please Teacher
Please Twins
Shigurui
Sola
Trigun

hmm i think thats it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 04:28 AM   #339
VmaxEngage

Hey, if you find the DearS manga let me know. You know Fina, the chick in the tube that opened her eyes at the end? In the manga she opens her eyes way before the end.

I'm going to my Borders and Barnes & Nobles tomorrow.

Just saw when the esper fought teh giant. Cool stuff. I think it is chronologically, everything is falling into place episode after episode

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Which was your fav?

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

My List:

Ah! My Goddess!
Oh! My Goddess!
Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan
Blue Sub 6
Claymore
DearS
Excel Saga
Gunslinger Girl 1 & 2
Kiddy Grade
Love Hina
Please Twins
Ragnarok
Tenchi Muyo GXP
Those Who Hunt Elves
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie
Witchblade

In the middles of Melancholy

Sets I finally Finished:

Martian Successor Nadesico
Tenchi in Tokyo
Tenchi Muyo Ryo Ohki

Last edited by VmaxEngage; 08-16-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:33 AM   #340
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea i was about to look lol. hmm yeah. i was wondering why they added her in the end when its ending
i think ill take a trip to baybrook mall. thats where the closest borders is and ill have a chance to use the card lol.
yea i think it is chronological too. are you watching it dubbed?
hmm cant say for sure. they were all good in their own way. i enjoyed watch all of them. lemme know if you want specifics on each one

btw i left one out. Dance in the Vampire Bund

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 04:35 AM   #341
VmaxEngage

Yea...I'm watching dubbed

lol it's not bad tho!

I want to see some of those, like Air, Kanokon and Lucky Star.

I just hope my borders is still open, that's where I used to get my mangas way back in the day
Old 08-16-2010, 04:41 AM   #342
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

try watching one subbed. i listened to a little bit of the english voice actors and idk i didnt really feel it. its kinda difficult to explain. look up aya hirano. thats haruhis voice actor.

btw i recommend watching lucky star after you finish this one. theres SO many similarities between both. let me know if you want to know. theres no spoilers though imo

definitely watch those three. ALL very good. kanokon is more pervy though. but the main girl is HOT

for your borders.
btw check this smilie. its konata from lucky star

and heres the dearS manga
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/dears/?no_warning=1

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 04:46 AM   #343
VmaxEngage

Awesome! Why they didn't have more story in the anime IDK It was great.

Lucky Star is def next, looks awesome.

I'll try something subbed lol

ooo she's a cutie aya hirano. She's the voice of many anime chicks I've seen.

Wiki says Haruhi is in episode 20 of lucky star...that's crazy!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #344
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea she does haruhi AND konata from lucky star. lol its kinda hard to type what im trying to without spoiling lucky star sorta. so hurry up and watch

well anyway some non-spoilers
hirano does both voices.
i think the same studio did both series.
theres many anime references in lucky star

some sorta spoilers.
one of hiranos songs is played in melancholy of haruhi

well just one. the other one is funnier when you see it without knowing

btw do you like the ending sequence in melancholy?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 04:58 AM   #345
VmaxEngage

Yea, it's pretty good.

The first manga of DearS follows the anime spot on.

Shweet
Old 08-16-2010, 05:00 AM   #346
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think ima pick up lucky star on dvd. too badass to not have rofl.

i may read it at work if i have some free time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 05:25 AM   #347
VmaxEngage

Yea, I'm def getting DearS, and Meloncholy on DVD

This series is sweet. Dude, Veoh is awesome, I can watch anything.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #348
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

didnt see local best buy having it

shop around. i haz too may do it one of these days

and on veoh

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #349
VmaxEngage

Yea, I don't think Best Buy would have any of those. Ebay is the place tho.

My Neo Ranga should be here today...
Old 08-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #350
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i'd have to make an ebay account though

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works