Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-04-2016, 09:08 PM   #120726
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

2 wheels pls
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:17 PM   #120727
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez...dis is my dashcam

http://www.amazon.com/PAPAGO-GS520-U...dp/B00QYILVRS/

Old 04-04-2016, 09:26 PM   #120728
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hngggg $100

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:34 PM   #120729
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

2k rez tho
Old 04-04-2016, 10:04 PM   #120730
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
What do you mean about bolt coming from base? Any linkz to this being done?
Haven't seen it but have visualized it in my head a million ways. Since my old dash cradle still works ok enough I've been too lazy to bother. Now that you've seen what the thing looks like, just imagine replacing the stick portion with a bolt into whatever is convenient and acceptable - maybe an existing screw-hole in the dash, maybe a mount that you make to avoid drilling into your dash, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
why not buy a $20 dash cam?
They have 'em for $20 now? Neat. Any good at that price?

With my setup I get usable night video, excellent day video/photos, navigation apps, and all the other shit a smartphone can do, but $20 for prefab ready-to-use sounds nice if it's decent.

Quote:
only thing i fear with having the dash cam on full display, 24/7 is some fuck face wanting it more than I do n breaking into ccsb to get it. gotta park in the ghetto sometimes n its always in the back of my mind if some crackhead will try to jack it while im gone
Phone is easy, I just grab it out of the cradle when I leave the car and slap it back in when I get in.

I added a $3 eBay 180 degree fish-eye lens...besides better field of view it also means I care even less about aligning it nicely, just slap it in and drive.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:41 PM   #120731
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

http://www.amazon.com/SENWOW-Traveli...dp/B014KUCNF0/

Had dis one before quality went to poop
http://www.amazon.com/Lecmal-Vehicle...dp/B019GVVZV6/
Old 04-04-2016, 10:49 PM   #120732
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Question: Does it display your speed?
Answer: It does not...
Well shit...been using my dashcam as my speedometer for the past year. Replaced cable a couple times and speedometer still a bitch.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:50 PM   #120733
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

ok, so only thing i have to worry about is where to screw it onto so it holds le phone/selfie stick holder

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-04-2016, 10:54 PM   #120734
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

But anyway:
:notbadobama:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
ok, so only thing i have to worry about is where to screw it onto so it holds le phone/selfie stick holder
Yup. If you had a shitbox I'd say just put the bolt up through the dash.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I should put one through 's dash. It's already faded, brittle, and cracked to shit anyway, a nice clean hole would be no worse. I have a cover on it anyway.

Shit, soon I may just do that. I could put one on the left, one over the cluster, and one center...dashcam, separate nav, and music/phone/whatever.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:57 PM   #120735
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

yeah ur not gonna get gps speed readings from a $20 dash cam
Old 04-04-2016, 11:12 PM   #120736
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
But anyway:
:notbadobama:

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Yup. If you had a shitbox I'd say just put the bolt up through the dash.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I should put one through 's dash. It's already faded, brittle, and cracked to shit anyway, a nice clean hole would be no worse. I have a cover on it anyway.

Shit, soon I may just do that. I could put one on the left, one over the cluster, and one center...dashcam, separate nav, and music/phone/whatever.

dat high tech

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #120737
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cow+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old 04-05-2016, 12:52 AM   #120738
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Omg, gonna play that in class

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 12:58 AM   #120739
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
yeah ur not gonna get gps speed readings from a $20 dash cam
In addition to speedometer duty, Dailyroads Voyager app records GPS telemetry in a subtitle file along with the video file...could be useful if the video is ever used as legal evidence.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:09 AM   #120740
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Fucking snow.

I went out there and half-assed the snow removal. It's April and it's supposed to be 56F in a few days. Fuck it, not gonna break my balls for 4 hours plowing it wide with perfect access to everything. Half assed is assed enough.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:13 AM   #120741
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how long til it gets warm according to forecasts?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #120742
stonehenge

Today's high is 88, tomorrow 93.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 04-05-2016, 03:48 PM   #120743
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 04:53 PM   #120744
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

84/85/63 with rain/62 with rain/62/60/67
Old 04-05-2016, 05:17 PM   #120745
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

78 w high of 85

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

wan u no watch beisbol huh? tmobile giving customers free year subscription for mlb.tv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 05:19 PM   #120746
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

he has kodi.....all dem juegos for free too
Old 04-05-2016, 05:20 PM   #120747
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i wont always has kodi cant wait to see how this works.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 05:21 PM   #120748
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

u can put kodi on ur lappy or celly...always have kodi
Old 04-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #120749
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

glad to know dat now after making mlb acct

ohwell, got dat legit app

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2016, 05:24 PM   #120750
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner