Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #24701
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Prepare to raepz

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:10 PM   #24702
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

from what i read, Ground is best against electric?

then grass/dragon?

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 05:59 PM   #24703
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yeah ground completely immune to electric.

Don't think there's a grass dragon combo. But dragon is strong, only weakness is ice and other dragons, and many attacks arent effective.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 06:03 PM   #24704
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

is gyarados considered a dragon?

might get him to 23 then try attacking that foo, could also train up the couple crappy ground perkymans i've caught
Old 08-19-2015, 07:44 PM   #24705
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
got dat gyarados and mach bike
Gyarods is my bro, I always have him on any Pokemon game I play. Had him all the way back on OG Red/Blue as one of my main team members and have ever since.

He's water/flying I guess, but can learn dragon moves, I remember that.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:49 PM   #24706
stonehenge

btw, NGG doesn't have a PC section either. It could also use a generic "games" section where people can discuss different games regardless of what console they are playing it on. Know what I mean?

After it has a theme, the sections get cleaned up, and we are able to admin/moderate, it should be nice enough to hopefully draw some people to it.
Old 08-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #24707
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah water flying combo sucks ass because a decent electric attack will deal 4x damage because of its dual weakness but its still a beast

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 07:59 PM   #24708
stonehenge

so this foo is gonna get his ass beat in the electric gym? that sumbitch

will level up some groundfgts and try to get gyaradoz' dragon move
Old 08-19-2015, 08:12 PM   #24709
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Probably if you don't handle battles right. It's def and special def are pretty up there and the pokemon u battle have lower stats so you should be able to use gyrados for a good bit. Just keep him healed. Run back to pokemon center after each fight if needed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-19-2015, 08:21 PM   #24710
stonehenge

I do that anyway, would rather it take longer and go into each battle fully healed than go in half assed

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Well I do that for gyms anyway, not when wandering around.
Old 08-19-2015, 08:29 PM   #24711
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Gym battles give more exp.so better to have healed team to beat em

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2015, 05:08 AM   #24712
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:

btw, NGG doesn't have a PC section either. It could also use a generic "games" section where people can discuss different games regardless of what console they are playing it on. Know what I mean?

After it has a theme, the sections get cleaned up, and we are able to admin/moderate, it should be nice enough to hopefully draw some people to it.
Agreed

Old 08-21-2015, 01:53 AM   #24713
stonehenge

Nailz, have you played the quest in Witcher 3 where the tower appears next to the village? There's a storm above it and you have to go inside and get rid of it.
Old 08-21-2015, 07:44 AM   #24714
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep, think I remember that one.

Old 08-21-2015, 10:31 PM   #24715
stonehenge

Did you get the references to DRM and GOG.com? Was laughing during the mage's dialogue.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:00 PM   #24716
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

http://ps4daily.com/wp-content/uploa...ah-battery.jpg

Quote:
The PS4 is an awesome console overall. And the DualShock 4 is an awesome controller overall. But there’s one thing that the DualShock 4 doesn’t do as well: battery life.

The DualShock 4 has a tiny 1,000 mAh battery, which often lasts for just a few hours before it needs to be recharged.

However, the DualShock 4 battery can easily be replaced, if you’re up for the challenge. There is a third party battery option that’s extremely cheap — less than $5 for a Li-ion battery that has twice the capacity: a 2,000 mAh.

The 2,000 mAh PS4 battery can be purchased on eBay for just $4.30, including free shipping. Installation is pretty simple — open up the controller, unplug and remove the old battery, and plugin the new one.

The battery has the same dimensions and voltage, and meets the standards needed to power the DualShock 4 controller. A USB cable is included as well, should you need a spare one.

Here are some more pics of the 2,000 mAh PS4 battery.
Something I posted the other day on the gaming forum. It's a good thing to know, even though I would never try it unless my battery took a shit.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Did you get the references to DRM and GOG.com? Was laughing during the mage's dialogue.
Yeah, that was pretty funny.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:02 PM   #24717
stonehenge

A lot of times those 3rd party batteries lie about size or they are shit quality and don't last as long as a smaller quality battery. But if they test those batteries and theyre actually performing better then dfw.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:34 PM   #24718
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah some of them are truly shit, you can tell that by looking at them on Amazon with the reviews. Sometimes you will get lucky and there will be a seller with some actual legit good ones though.

Old 08-22-2015, 10:42 PM   #24719
stonehenge

Same goes for 3rd party phone batteries.
Old 08-23-2015, 12:58 AM   #24720
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep

Old 08-23-2015, 01:44 AM   #24721
stonehenge

Just been playing the witcher and Sapphire. Wifey loves watching the witcher and always wants to choose dialogue so Geralt can "bone the witches" lol

Maybe I should pick up Dragon's Age Inquisition since its similar and I havent played it yet.
Old 08-23-2015, 01:47 AM   #24722
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

WTF, you haven't played Inquisition yet Juan? BUY THAT SHIT!!!

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

BTW, registered for GameFAQs forums to browse until we get ours up and going good. Figured that would be the best thing to do because I honestly can't stand GAF anymore. GameFAQs people hate GAF too and aren't all cunts, so it's all good.

Old 08-23-2015, 01:56 AM   #24723
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hows ur team in sapphire coming along wan?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-23-2015, 03:47 AM   #24724
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Some Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 screens:

...we can only include 4 images in a post on the gaming forum, have to tell Shaggs about that.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

BTW Juan, check this out, it shows how Dragon Quest Heroes is going to be unique to other Dynasty Warrior style games: http://www.siliconera.com/2015/08/21...arriors-games/

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

http://gematsu.com/2015/08/koei-tecm...ne-screenshots

Quote:
(1) Tactical Hunting Action

In a cruel battlefield where the state of battle is constantly changing, the result of the player’s strategy has a direct connection to moving forward. In a game that offers high tactical freedom, the thrill of hunting action and fighting giant bosses are fused together to provide a new sense of battle never seen before in a video game. Depending on the tactical situation, you can proceed slowly and carefully or challenge the titan without warning. The player’s actions affect the direction of battle in a big way. This is hunting action in a new form.

(2) 3D Maneuverability and Body Part Destruction

Players can make full use of the 3D Maneuver Gear to zip freely around the sky and battle titans. By using type of action, you can rush quickly to companions in a pinch, and at times, it will attract the attention of enemies and they’ll run through the battlefield. In order to defeat a titan, it is necessary to attack its “nape.” To do this, you’ll need to attack from high altitudes and defeat titans by first destroying body parts like arms and legs, and then driving your blade into the titan’s nape. With this introduction of body part destruction, a higher level of strategic action is added to the game.

(3) Battlefield Drama Unfolds Across Vast Stages

Just like the original work, each character has a purpose and fights titans on a vast battlefield, and the state of battle rapidly changes according to this. Additionally, there will be changes within the city, such as walls and roofs collapsing as a result of battle, and it may affect the range of action players can take. The state of battle is constantly changing and the feeling of tension is high. A large number of scenarios that place the spotlight on popular characters are being prepared to develop the game’s dramatic story. It should appeal strongly to fans of the original work.

(4) Relive the Epic Story With High-End Graphics

In this game, players will relive the deep story of the Attack on Titan anime. Characters such as Eren, Mikasa, and so on that were key to the original story will appear, of course, and their voice actors are the same as they were in the anime. Additionally, the “Physics Toon Shader,” the game’s newly developed graphical representation, offers original graphics with the theme of “fusing the anime world and game world.” As a result, you can play the game feeling like you’re freely controlling a character in the anime.

Old 08-23-2015, 03:58 AM   #24725
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

interesting

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works