Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-14-2010, 01:30 AM   #901
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

tell them to GFTS, try GameStop
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #902
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ffuuu. i shouldve tried the one right by t-mo too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:59 AM   #903
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I want a cheap ass used game. Gonna go with one of these:

$8 DarkSector
$10 The Darkness
$18 Burnout Paradise
$18 FEAR 2 (kinda DNW since I already beat most of it and will be paying for the last couple levels)
Old 08-15-2010, 05:02 AM   #904
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

id still get fear 2

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 05:08 AM   #905
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

well now its too late. GheymStop be closed
Old 08-15-2010, 05:14 AM   #906
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #907
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

I need some more games. I got Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, and Oblivion.

It sucks, cause I've played most of the good games on 360. What's good PS3 only game?
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #908
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

gran turismo check out the playstation store and see if they have any ol school games you have

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-16-2010, 01:17 AM   #909
stonehenge

Some PS3 exclusives, look up the reviews, I haven't played all of these:

God of War III (1 and 2 are available in a 2-pack but they are from ps2 so lower graphics)
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Heavy Rain
inFamous
Little Big Planet
Metal Gear Solid 3
Resistance 1/2
SOCOM Confrontation

Coming Soon:

Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 3
SOCOM 4

Also, check out the PSN. There are a lot of titles on there that are PS3 exclusive and some of them are pretty damn good and not too expensive.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:57 AM   #910
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I want a cheap ass used game. Gonna go with one of these:

$8 DarkSector
$10 The Darkness
$18 Burnout Paradise
$18 FEAR 2 (kinda DNW since I already beat most of it and will be paying for the last couple levels)
The Darkness was BAMF IMFO.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #911
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

Old 08-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #912
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking want

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #913
stonehenge

I still haven't played the second one
Old 08-17-2010, 10:03 PM   #914
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

meh. first one was better. second was too short imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 07:56 PM   #915
Ghostwhite

Ghostwhite has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
The Darkness was BAMF IMFO.
+ many for truth
Ghostwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #916
stonehenge

$10 and two people already said it was bamf? Might get it if they have it next time i'm at GS.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #917
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I love this dick-head

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...f-the-Colossus

backwards combatable? I hope so.

Last edited by TATERNATER; 08-26-2010 at 10:50 AM.
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:34 AM   #918
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Haven't been on here in a few days because I've been playing Mafia 2, it is BAMF. Still have a few chapters to go until I've finished it. I'm about 3/4 of the way done.

Some new Batman Arkham City news:

Quote:
Official Playstation Magazine Teases Harley Quinn In Arkham City

The next issue of the Official Playstation Magazine UK hits news stands September 2nd and today we got a first glimpse of what we can expect of the issue. The front cover of the magazine has been revealed and its all about Batman: Arkham City. The cover also reveals some new as yet unseen art work featuring the Dark Knight and Harley Quinn.

Is it just me or is Harley making a ‘loser’ sign at Batman? He wont like that. harley actually featured in the game’s original reveal trailer released last December at the Spike TV awards.

Arkham City is scheduled for an autumn 2011 release. Expect a ton of new info to be released next week.
Quote:
Batman: Arkham City - More Villains Confirmed?

Quote:
Paul Dini - Writer for Arkham Asylum wrote:"The more we got into developing the first game, we were like, 'Hey, let's do this. Let's put in this clue for the second one.' At that point we were pretty sure we were doing a sequel at some point.
Ever since this list hit the web there has been a lot of questions raised. For example: Who exactly is Luke Oliver? But after Paul Dini mentioned dropping "clues" about the sequel in Arkham Asylum (see above) we are now able to see it in a different light.

Is this list a clue to future villains in Arkham City? We have learnt from Game Informer's recent release that Two-Face & Catwoman are confirmed. Is this just the beginning of the list being complete?

Here is the list and the current villains that are confirmed.

- Selina Kyle (Catwoman) - CONFIRMED
- Harvey Dent (Two-Face) - CONFIRMED
- Jervis Tetch (Mad Hatter) - NOT CONFIRMED But hinted here
- Basil Karlo (Clayface) - NOT CONFIRMED But hinted here
- Walon Jones (Killer Croc) - NOT CONFIRMED But hinted here Warning! Original game spoilers!
- Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin) - NOT CONFIRMED But hinted here
- Arnold Wesker (Ventriloquist) - NOT CONFIRMED But hinted here
- Luke Oliver (Competition winner)

Should certain characters return for the sequel? Who from the list would you like most to see in the game?
---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Oh, I also bought Transformers War for Cybertron, so I'll give an opinion on it once I've played it. It got really good reviews, so I'm hoping for the best.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:35 AM   #919
stonehenge

Still want to play the first batman real bad like.

Decided against Mafia because it isn't truly open world. No side missions or random shit to do in the world. Which sucks because I tried the demo and it was great. The sound, graphics, acting, story, physics, etc are great, I just wish there was more to do other than the main story line.
Old 08-29-2010, 07:48 AM   #920
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word. i want to play arkham asylum

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:00 AM   #921
stonehenge

been thinking of getting a 360 also :hidesbehindsofa:

Mostly for the exclusives (gears of war, forza, fable, a few others).

My PS3 will still be my main console. If a game comes out for both and they both get the same reviews, I'll be getting it for PS3. I also won't use it for media, my PS3 does that well. So I'd get the one with no hard drive and just play a few games with it.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:03 AM   #922
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

want 360 too. pero no space for it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:05 AM   #923
stonehenge

I haz space and would look BAMF next to wii and ps3 :hatersgonnahate:

Especially cuz the new one actually looks presentable. The old one was ugly like a toy, didn't have wifi built in, didn't come with wireless controllers, and was a time bomb because of RRoD. The new one fixes all of that. Only downside left is paying to play online but I'm still on satellite so that won't matter to me.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #924
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i no even play online pero new one looks beast fo sho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #925
stonehenge

too bad i don't haz black wii