Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-11-2016, 11:04 PM   #25651
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

been fucking around on skyrim on pc lately, again. homegurl on twitter said TLOU is on sale at gamestop for $20. need to creep by one and pick it up if true

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:12 AM   #25652
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

still haven't played TLOU need dat

thinking of getting an eGPU setup for my lappytop to play some games the i7/16gb in my laptop is better than the setup in my old as fuck tower
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:24 PM   #25653
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
been fucking around on skyrim on pc lately, again. homegurl on twitter said TLOU is on sale at gamestop for $20. need to creep by one and pick it up if true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF2Qw9BI6Rg
Old 06-13-2016, 05:12 PM   #25654
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yeah but you could already get graphics that good on pc why get on ps4

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 06:08 PM   #25655
stonehenge

Been srsly looking into an eGPU. I can take my "new" lappy (i7, 16gb), my old GTX670 & ATX PSU, and use them together if I buy an adapter for $60-80.

It's plug and play too so when I want to play, I set the laptop next to the eGPU/monitor, plug in 1 cable, boot it, play. When I'm done, I eject it in the system tray and walk away with laptop.

It's a mobile i7 but will probably outperform my Q6600

Code:
PassMark Benchmarks:

Processor				Benchmark (higher is better)	Rank (lower is better)
Intel Core i7-3520M @ 2.90GHz		4745				188
Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz	2972				363
The only thing that the Q6600 wins on is that it has 4 cores instead of hte 3520M's two but it still performs better.

Quote:
yeah but you could already get graphics that good on pc why get on ps4
Yes and no, the new version has stuff in the engine that isn't in the OG skyrim, mostly lighting related. It's coming to PC also though, so you can get it there and have complete beastness. I think it's free on PC if you have Skyrim with all the add-ons purchased already.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:16 PM   #25656
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

might have to upgrade. so long as i dont lose my progress rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 06:19 PM   #25657
stonehenge

not sure if you'd lose it or not
Old 06-13-2016, 06:21 PM   #25658
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

prawlee stop playing it again by the time october comes around

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 08:31 PM   #25659
Xeko

Xeko has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Do external video cards work bamf?
Xeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 08:38 PM   #25660
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-13-2016, 08:59 PM   #25661
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeko View Post
From what I've read they work pretty well. Not 100% as efficient as it would be in a desktop because it doesn't use the full power of the PCIe port, but better than anything you can get in a laptop as far as I know.

Quote:
shhhh don't scare him
Old 06-14-2016, 12:38 AM   #25662
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:01 AM   #25663
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

seent it earlier at the xbox press conference. do want

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-14-2016, 01:01 AM   #25664
stonehenge

Yeah, looks pretty damned good. Better destruction, the blimp is player controlled and can crash anywhere, destroying anything it lands on.
Old 06-14-2016, 01:50 AM   #25665
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

sony conference coming up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-14-2016, 02:24 AM   #25666
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeko View Post
dafuq, fng????
Old 06-14-2016, 05:07 AM   #25667
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

os mash sony stuff.

dat God of war zomfg. call of doody. that new biker zombie game looks aight.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-14-2016, 05:50 AM   #25668
stonehenge

Idk about biker zombie or naked Daryl on beach w/ oil baby and ded fish. Nothing really looked amazing to me. PSVR looks fun but $400 pls.

Current games I kdfw are BF1, Berserk Musou, Overwatch, W3: Blood & Wine, and... another game, cant remember what it was...

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-14-2016, 06:00 AM   #25669
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

resident evol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-14-2016, 06:03 AM   #25670
stonehenge

Yeah, resident evil and god of war look good but I never play them so prob wont start now. Maybe with GoW tho, looks pretty bamf.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-14-2016, 06:07 AM   #25671
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i wonder if there is some connection of the old GoW games to the new one or theyre just using the character design on a new set up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-15-2016, 05:26 AM   #25672
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

God of War looks insane.

So did this:

Video page
Full screen

and this:

Video page
Full screen

And a bunch of other stuff I saw.

Old 06-15-2016, 06:36 AM   #25673
stonehenge

Naked oil baby had potential because kojima. Biker zombie game idk.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 06-15-2016, 09:07 AM   #25674
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Days Gone looks fun as hell, the more open world zombie games the better.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Sony Bend is a really good dev so I have high hopes for it.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:48 PM   #25675
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss