Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-29-2015, 01:34 AM   #118476
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nyet, did neither rofl. just pads cuz those were squeaking bad.

maybe its finally time to replace rotors. brb price comparing

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:57 AM   #118477
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I got rotors and ceramic pads from Napa, bitches been quiet and haven't warped for a few years now.

Sent from my LG G2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:03 AM   #118478
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

how mash?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 02:31 AM   #118479
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Don't remember ow: and I did all 4 wheels. Wasn't sure when previous owner did them and they all squeaked so FIDIL.

Kinda been wanting popo springs to bring my CVs ass up. Subs, jack, tools give it a little cali.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-29-2015, 03:42 AM   #118480
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

probably doing all 4 too. pinche cv. and need to find new tars

all dis fuckin monies on this thing

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

just had me a coronet, yall ever had that pastry? is so nom

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

fak. dude who selling fanblade mustang rimps replied. still has em. so want

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 05:10 AM   #118481
stonehenge

Dont think Ive had a coronet.

Most of the CV things are just 1998 car stuffs. At least you didnt drop something in the engine and crack a valve

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-29-2015, 05:30 AM   #118482
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true, but dammit. keep having to replace this and that on the car. LET ME SPEND MUH MONEY ON ANIMUZ CV

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

coronet look like a hermit crab shell filled with some creams

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 06:48 AM   #118483
stonehenge

Dfw

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #118484
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

who in dis thrad?

cez? foo gay

wun? even mo gay

cao? gay the most

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:53 PM   #118485
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Only ghey for you, kurke!

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

http://released.tv/ has Ruck & Murty Season 1 complete today.
Old 09-29-2015, 01:59 PM   #118486
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

reck and murty FTW

need passwords
Old 09-29-2015, 02:51 PM   #118487
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Password es released

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 02:56 PM   #118488
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

oops, didn't read

you still ghey tho
Old 09-29-2015, 03:44 PM   #118489
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Takes ghey to know ghey

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 04:37 PM   #118490
stonehenge

kork knos a LOT of ghey then
Old 09-29-2015, 05:32 PM   #118491
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

IMO

Was heading to pick up order, and right before I get there, some fucking ******s in the next lane over decide their turn is 50 feet away, signal and immediately get right in front of me and slow to fucking zero to enter. Brake, and end up ramming their ghetto ****** trash Nissan. Follow them into parking lot. Check my shit out. CV is OK, their hunk of shit is fine too.

Tell them to watch wtf they're doing next time and this fucking monkey says "yeh u too bruh"

MOTHERFUCKER IM NOT THE ONE DECIDING TO ENTER A FUCKING LOT AT THE LAST MINUTE WITH COMPLETE DISREGARD TO ANY FUCKING PERSON DRIVING CORRECTLY.

Just left it at that since my shit was OK and was a little behind on delivery

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 06:11 PM   #118492
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

bishes
Old 09-29-2015, 06:35 PM   #118493
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez: Spare android + dash mount + https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.dailyroads.v
Old 09-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #118494
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you drive for a living now

need dat cam
Old 09-29-2015, 06:42 PM   #118495
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Would be fun to record what I see.

How much memory does that use? My phone no have sd slot

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 06:57 PM   #118496
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

It rotates videos once the storage is full and you tap the screen if you want one saved. However ,don't use your live phone, you need that shit for calls and what not. Beg or buy a used phone, can be a piece of shit as long as it has SD slot and camera.
Old 09-29-2015, 06:57 PM   #118497
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Oh I see. Good idea. Hmmm.

Thought of buying new phone soon, could use this one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 07:02 PM   #118498
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
It rotates videos once the storage is full and you tap the screen if you want one saved. However ,don't use your live phone, you need that shit for calls and what not. Beg or buy a used phone, can be a piece of shit as long as it has SD slot and camera.
i know all about POS fone
Old 09-29-2015, 07:03 PM   #118499
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I have an ancient Verizon Droid Razr that I currently use, but I previously used POS Virgin Mobile Venture that was $30 in 2012, and sometimes I use $10 Boost Kyocera Hydro.

Good choice now for immediate purchase might be a Boost LG Realm LS620. They're $30 new on eBay and you can give it a RingPlus free plan and occasionally use it as a secondary phone when not doing dashcam duty, and it's an overall decent phone for $30.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:04 PM   #118500
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No I meant buying new phone for work, a bamf phone.

Use my current decently spec'd phone for recording

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works