Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2016, 08:22 PM   #123101
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Came to mall to shop with parents

Was checking out at macys and got cute white gurl cashier and zomfg the boobz on this girl. Was wearing a loose red sweater and could see em shaking around under there. Lawdy lawdy.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 03:42 AM   #123102
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Still not worth it to go to the mall in December

Sent from my LG V20
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 03:44 AM   #123103
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

rofl. truu. i was th whole tme. dem boobies tho was pretty erotic

got me some new chooz doe. and a hilfiger shirt that was 50% off

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-18-2016, 04:08 AM   #123104
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Kinda need new chooz soon.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-18-2016, 12:15 PM   #123105
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

don't order through the mail

we all know what happens when you do that
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 03:12 PM   #123106
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Nu shooz?

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Saturday...

Looked like just a couple inches of snow and a light amount coming down. Went out to clear it, there was like 4 inches and it was coming down pretty hard. Cleared and wife's car and shoveled small path to her car and to street. Placed plastic chest near street with "deliveries" sign attached so USPS worker needn't trudge up driveway.

Bathroom electrical circuit was dead. Luckily it was just the breaker, popped because we accidentally ran two space heaters on it...who knew the outside outlet at the patio door would be on the bathroom circuit? (Was pre-heating .)

Got in , with hitch-haul loaded with 8 wheels and tires for wife's car. Cali lean? Had to be down to the bump stops. Front end way up in the air, no weight on front tires, I hit the road. Fucking roads were shit. First real snow of this winter, we didn't have a whole winter's worth of salt already embedded in road. Since this storm came early, plowboys weren't ready.

Made my way to father in law's shop 35 miles away or whatever, dropped off tires to be dismounted/mounted. Proceeded on to junkyard to return a wrong part. Made a wrong turn, all fucked up. Got on short connecting highway, left lane and left shoulder was plowed, right lane had all that snow on it, was 6-12 inches deep.

Somewhen around then, noticed 's heater fan not working.

Got there, it looked closed because parking lot was empty and couldn't see lights in office. Couldn't park in empty lot to check because humongous loader was clearing snow in it. Parked in unplowed overflow lot across the street.

Trudged across street onto glass-ice lot where loader had finished by the time I parked. Despite the shitty boots I was wearing I made it across safely because I am a fucking mountain goat. Returned part. Joined their new rewards card program. Part credit is supposedly on my new rewards card.

Back to shop to pick up tires. Loaded 4 wheels/tires and 4 bare wheels (old tires were trash). Sittin cali a lot lately even without anything on the hitch haul, so no surprise that it was draggin' real bad again even without the weight of the 4 bad tires. Shitty roads mean I'm WAY behind schedule.

Had planned to do some light IT work for someone after that, and got a text asking if I just butt-dialed. Yes, I did, but now I'm available anyway, so let's get to it. With ass draggin', drive 20 miles down the interstate (at least the roads were finally improving) and do the most basic stuff...help one person log in to email, help another delete email because mailbox full, turn on new TV and set input to HDMI for Fire TV Stick, show them around Fire TV Stick with old folks not understanding the completely different way of watching TV and such. Made good money anyway!

Drove 35mi (or whatever) home, couldn't get up driveway...not unexpected. USPS trudged up dangerous driveway to leave boxen out in the snowstorm rather than leave them in the plastic chest at the end of driveway.

Got to plowing, snowblowing, and shoveling in the dark. Got up driveway, then mounted the wheels/tires on wife's car in the dark, plowed coldness. At least air impact wrench wasn't freezing up the way it did the other day when I mounted 's studded tires. Brought the day's shit in, collapsed on bed, and wife wanted me to be interactive and alive and shit.

Wife wants to stay up late and has TV on.

It's hot in the bedroom. I'm not fucking dealing with it.

Wake up this morning, it's 53F outside.

Gonna be mud city out there.

Been procrastinating writing this post up, but I gotta get out there and do 3 muddy oil changes, then remount some windshield moldings on .

Old 12-18-2016, 05:39 PM   #123107
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tl;dnr

cao has days dat be too busy. fts. then wife wanna be all interactive n shit. damn woman. lemme get some sleep

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-18-2016, 06:13 PM   #123108
stonehenge

90% of that shit would be eliminated if you gtf away from snow lol

No shoveling, no deliveries chest, no space heaters, no roads being shit or salt issues, no unplowed lanes, heater fan pls, no glass ice, no snowblowing, etc. Could have got home and been interactive or plowed (not snow).

Snow pls.

DFW that easy old people IT money though.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 12-19-2016, 05:27 PM   #123109
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

snowplz

Old 12-19-2016, 05:44 PM   #123110
stonehenge

Old 12-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #123111
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

aawwwyeah

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2016, 08:54 PM   #123112
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

goddamn fuck this day

started out going to office depot to get something printed cuz didnt have printer ink. kunts there couldnt get my usb to show up on computer. came home. then to walmart after i found out which type of cartridge my printer uses. finally home to pack my shit up and go to usps. only the package had to be shipped by ups so off i go to ups to get this shit fucking done finally

tl;dr - book return took much longer than it should have.

i shouldnt have held off printing my label off, couldve done it at school plenty of times before today

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2016, 09:00 PM   #123113
stonehenge

Did you format the USB stick on your Mac? Winders doesn't like Mac formatted partitions. Partition it with exFAT, will work on both.

As for printers, fuck them. Fuck them all. Fuck laser printers a little less than inkjets but still, they all suck.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:22 PM   #123114
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think. i thought about that as i was leaving office depot. too fakn late now. ill do it later since it doenst matter anymoer rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2016, 10:07 PM   #123115
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
As for printers, fuck them. Fuck them all. Fuck laser printers a little less than inkjets but still, they all suck.

Grab them by the input tray!
Old 12-19-2016, 11:48 PM   #123116
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

side note: i want muh penis in between ariel winters' breasts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2016, 12:18 AM   #123117
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Old 12-20-2016, 03:48 AM   #123118
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fgt jojo telling me to watch some movie because its on hbo. he adds "i know they put it up cuz trump won"

bitch you dont even know how to pass your nclex exam douche

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2016, 04:15 PM   #123119
stonehenge

wat
Old 12-20-2016, 04:48 PM   #123120
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2016, 05:27 PM   #123121
stonehenge

wat
Old 12-20-2016, 05:28 PM   #123122
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-20-2016, 06:13 PM   #123123
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

wat
Old 12-20-2016, 06:22 PM   #123124
stonehenge

Old 12-20-2016, 06:25 PM   #123125
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

jojo telling me to watch some dumbass movie hbogo has on their network, says he knows they put it up cuz trump was elected. im making snarky comment about how he knows that but doesnt know how to pass the test he failed a month ago

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works