Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2010, 04:24 AM   #26
Trevor F

WRX! Champion WRX Racing 2 Champion
Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

iz gotta learn somehows.
Trevor F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 AM   #27
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

skewl be too espensive
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:28 AM   #28
Trevor F

Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.Trevor F is gonna cut you so bad you gonna wish he no cut you so bad bish.

I didn't really care if I passed or failed, I knew I was headed for the NFL,
Until the playoff game, shoulder got hurt.
I thought about my future, layin' in the dirt.
I can't jump, I can't flinch.
Superstar player, ridin' the bench.
Graduate from school? Don't make me laugh.
I got an F+ in basic math.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:28 AM   #29
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

chinese
japanese
dirty knees
look at these
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:41 AM   #30
Trevor F

back on topic me and cez had this convo the other night, there just aint shit to watch anymore i dont have satellite or cable i stream netflix on my 360 and i feel ive watched everything they let you stream.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #31
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

There is nothing ever on TV here. All shit shows IMO
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:29 AM   #32
Trevor F

hello fellow Gawjun
Old 08-20-2010, 04:31 AM   #33
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

jawjuh tv ftl

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 04:37 AM   #34
Trevor F

meh i stream netflix. 9 bucks a month, fuck a cable bill
Old 08-20-2010, 04:38 AM   #35
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i haz 80 for intrawebz phone and BAMF cable

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-20-2010, 04:40 AM   #36
Trevor F

cant get cable interwebz here. and i am neighbor to my mother in law so she lets me steal hers fo free.

ii dont needs to stinking phone i gots cellular. and i dont watch tv much just the wife.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:42 AM   #37
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i understandz nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #38
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So me and my wife have been watching Person's Unknown since it started. We actually like it quite a bit. But I guess it has been getting HORRIBLE ratings. So last weekend, the 10th episode aired. We turned it on tonight to watch episode 11 and you know how at the beginning of a show, it does that "Last Time On Persons Unknown:" shit? Well it showed shit we've never seen before.

After some googling, it turns out that the ratings were so bad that they didn't air episode 11, you have to watch it online and then tonight they aired 12 and 13. To just get it over with. I read that "The final episode (13) was originally set to air September 4th. Instead, it will be replaced with a rerun of Law and Order."
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 AM   #39
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that sucks. i remember a show called "drive" on fox a few years back. shit was cancelled like 4 episodes later it was a good show imo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #40
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

At least they aired the whole season (except that one episode wtf lol)

I'm downloading 11 now since we have 12 and 13 on the DVR. That is so random to not air ONE episode
Old 08-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #41
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

networks ftl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #42
stonehenge

fgtworks
Old 08-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #43
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.
Default Re: what do you watch?

I watch the history channel 99% of the time it seems like. After the "first 48" came and followed one of our best detectives and made him look like a rah-tard I couldn't trust it anymore. Same with the other reality show that came to my work to do stories.

post and run from my Droid X
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:33 PM   #44
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is he not a rahtard?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-29-2010, 08:58 PM   #45
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
I watch the history channel 99% of the time it seems like. After the "first 48" came and followed one of our best detectives and made him look like a rah-tard I couldn't trust it anymore. Same with the other reality show that came to my work to do stories.

post and run from my Droid X
I watch First 48 all the time. I've only seen a couple Phoenix ones and never thought anyone looked

What was the other show? Police Women of Maricopa? One of the jail/prison ones?
Old 08-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #46
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

anyone else watch malcolm in the middle?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #47
stonehenge

watched a few Criminal Minds yesterday. A little cheesy/unbelievable at times but not bad
Old 08-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #48
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

What was the other show? Police Women of Maricopa? One of the jail/prison ones?

Well cops came around last year I think and did some filming, Americas Toughest Jail just finnished airing their stuff with a lot of good guys, and Police Woman of Maricopa County was a total fail. "Let's get six of patrols biggest losers to stand on the running boards of an Expo and pretend we are going to a drug house but are really at the shooting range" The first 48 had our guy working with PHX and every shot he was either eating or sleeping. I've worked with him a lot on cases and dude is the most standup hard charger I know.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:27 PM   #49
stonehenge

Old 09-15-2010, 06:39 AM   #50
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

t.0, the soup, worlds dumbest, cartoons, a s cartoons, history channel stuff, disc channel stuff, price is right

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote