Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #27
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 05-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Order placed. Purple thang coming in le mail. Wife's birthday substantially figured out.
Already arrived.

Usually shet takes forever to arrive here on le east coast.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #29
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

They're a legit company. Got mine fast too.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #30
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dat streaming bovine
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #31
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Roku: No qwerty remote? Don't like the remote? No problem. There are Android and iOS apps. Install app, it automatically connects to Roku on WiFi LAN. It just plain works.

Man, these channels are chock-full of crusty, moldy, old shit that the wife likes. Fak.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:42 PM   #32
stonehenge

the free channels?

haven't dove into netflix yet?
Old 05-20-2013, 11:35 PM   #33
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #34
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

lol, cow's wife be happeh...good job cow

Yep, there's a shit ton of channels on it. I just added the ones I use all the time, I haven't even looked around at all of them.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

android app is win too

Old 05-21-2013, 12:37 AM   #35
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, we're just doing free channels for now. Taking a week off next week, gonna sign up for trial of netflix or amazon or hulu and binge I guess.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:51 AM   #36
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Netflix, the best of those by far. I have Amazon Prime and have also tried the trial of Hulu. Amazon Prime is decent, considering it's basically free for me since I do it just for the 2 day free shipping. It's got a lot of stuff on it that is pretty good. Hulu on the other hand has to be the worst streaming service I've ever used, half the stuff on their website isn't even available on their app and even when you do watch something you have to sit through 3 or 4 commercials during the show.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #37
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Netflix is gonna be it. We gotta go where our content is and I suspect that they have more of it than the others.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #38
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Netflix, the best of those by far. I have Amazon Prime and have also tried the trial of Hulu. Amazon Prime is decent, considering it's basically free for me since I do it just for the 2 day free shipping. It's got a lot of stuff on it that is pretty good. Hulu on the other hand has to be the worst streaming service I've ever used, half the stuff on their website isn't even available on their app and even when you do watch something you have to sit through 3 or 4 commercials during the show.
so much hulu hate

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #39
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Plex is a bit buggy and sensitive and such but it looks like it might be pretty cool if I can get it to cooperate.
Old 05-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #40
stonehenge

i still find it kinda shitty that the Roku doesn't support DLNA like every other damn thing.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:43 AM   #41
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
so much hulu hate
justified hate

Old 05-22-2013, 04:46 AM   #42
stonehenge

Tried free month of hulu, fts ads everywhere even on a paid service.

Also I hated how both Hulu and Amazon would bring up clips/trailers/previews when searching. If I want that shit I'll go to YouTube, just show me full eps/movies like Netflix and stop wasting my damned time.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:55 AM   #43
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

meh. i like hulu

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-22-2013, 06:59 PM   #44
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Apparently there is a plethora of unlisted/"private" channels for Roku and Plex. Anyone using that sort of thing?

Also I found this Plex plug-in that can add channels for a bunch of shady movie sites and porn sites.
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/...ppstore/page-1
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yeah they're are a bunch of private channels, there's a few websites where you can look through all of them or search for a specific type. I myself haven't added any yet though.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #46
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Plex channel CBS has actual TV shows, like Star Trek TOS, Taxi, Big Bang Theory, etc.

Looks like they don't play dependably though. Dunno, only watched a minute of Big Bang to see if it works; had to adjust settings to get ST TOS to play and it aborted after a few minutes, now watching Taxi.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

In unrelated news, reality TV is nothing new...I'm watching an episode of Taxi from 1978, and the premise is that a film crew shows up at the garage to film a reality show. They didn't call it "reality show" but they used the word "reality" to describe what they're trying to film.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:34 PM   #47
stonehenge

dat deVito
Old 05-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #48
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Also I found this Plex plug-in that can add channels for a bunch of shady movie sites and porn sites.
http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/...ppstore/page-1
"SS Plex" channel from Unsupported Apps plugin has a fuckton of shit.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #49
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao turning to couch potato nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #50
stonehenge

can haz free content? how well does Plex work with the ps3 nailz?

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
cao turning to couch potato nao
*caoch