Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes > Arcade Talk
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2009, 02:19 AM   #51
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

36k..
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:25 AM   #52
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Life meet chance, Chance meet life.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:41 AM   #53
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Isn't happening any time soon.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:21 AM   #54
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chance, our names are still grey
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #55
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion

And they will remain that way.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #56
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Chance, our names are still grey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
And they will remain that way.
Are you trying to rhyme today?

Because that would be teh gay.

Wouldn't you say?
Old 02-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #57
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Are you trying to rhyme today?

Because that would be teh gay.

Wouldn't you say?
hey
Old 02-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #58
Chance

fuck you guys.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:33 PM   #59
stonehenge

whys?
Old 02-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #60
Chance

I was jaykay. Love you guys.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #61
stonehenge

no you don't, you hates us all
Old 02-20-2009, 08:14 PM   #62
Chance

I'm the tramp king, the bejeweled king, and the jewel quest king. I like jewels and guys in spandex.

So what want 2 fight about it
Old 02-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #63
stonehenge

your the whore king
Old 02-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #64
Chance

Sounds like you're jealous brah.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:44 PM   #65
stonehenge

nah i'm coo, i sux at the games lol
Old 02-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #66
TheOne

Hay.
Old 02-20-2009, 11:49 PM   #67
Chance

hay yall
Old 02-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #68
stonehenge

hai there
Old 02-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #69
Chance

upped the score again lul
Old 02-21-2009, 02:58 AM   #70
TheOne

Im waiting for the right time to up the score to 500k, kthnxbi.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:06 AM   #71
Chance

Good luck. I'll call hacks and quit life.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:08 AM   #72
TheOne

J/P that game is boring.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:16 AM   #73
Chance

not when u the shit like me
Old 02-21-2009, 06:52 AM   #74
stonehenge

fuck that gay trampoline shit

so the GMFS "Anyone seeing any issues" (or whatever) thread became a "Whos who on AOT" thread
Old 02-21-2009, 06:58 PM   #75
Chance

Take your back to GMFS u pansy.