Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes > Arcade Talk
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 09:01 PM   #26
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

haha i tried it and got 0
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:04 PM   #27
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

It's so frustrating that you'll play until you understand it.
Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #28
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Damn, i was looking at another site and their top score is 700k. BRB............
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #29
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

700k FUCK THAT SHIT
Old 02-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #30
Chance

that shit is str8 hacks
Old 02-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #31
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #32
Chance

rofl
Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #33
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
that shit is str8 hacks
Probly.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #34
Chance

You have to land them back to back to rack up on the points.

Kim Kardashian is stacked.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #35
TheOne

Yeah i keep on doing nothing but front flips, but most i dont land since i do them real fast to try and get more points.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #36
stonehenge

Old 02-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #37
Chance

All I do is backflips haha. and wat is this doortag shit
Old 02-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #38
TheOne

Ah i see, thats how you rack up the combos.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #39
Chance

yep. but 700k is hax
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #40
stonehenge

dont be afraid of the door tags
Old 02-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #41
stonehenge

Old 02-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #42
Chance

Old 02-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #43
TheOne

LMAO.... You're addicted to this game arnt ya.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:34 AM   #44
Chance

Well my computer's on the shits. So I'm running a virus scan while trying to fuck up some high scores.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:40 AM   #45
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

yea um...... fuck that game
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 AM   #46
Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
yea um...... fuck that game
Pretty sure I already did.

/cruise control
Old 02-19-2009, 03:47 AM   #47
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

haha you did make that game your bitch
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #48
Chance

It made me it's bitch before though.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:33 AM   #49
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

i keep falling on my face trying to do flips
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:39 AM   #50
Chance

Bow bow bow