Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes > Arcade Talk
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default thanks shaggy

well thanks I had beaten teh high score on 'Tanks' as I was submitting the score the server went out, I spent a whole hour playing that game and have nothing to show for it
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #2
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
well thanks I had beaten teh high score on 'Tanks' as I was submitting the score the server went out, I spent a whole hour playing that game and have nothing to show for it

<----are you talking about that tanks? haha
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
<----are you talking about that tanks? haha
yes that one lmao, I was like FFFUUUCCCCKKK lol
Old 05-12-2009, 10:06 PM   #4
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

LOL, well play it again. No ones stopping yea

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:40 AM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

maybe I will, hopefully there wont be a error message waiting for me lol
Old 05-13-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
TheOne

Daffy Jumper Champion Telescope 2 Champion Telescope Champion Yahtzee 23. Champion Spell Racer Champion
TheOne may have a mustache.

Poor shaggy has a grand total of 0 high scores.
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shaggy is a n00b