Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #14376
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well most of what you need is probably on XDA and they are blacked out today because of SOPA. My ghetto attempt using Google and cached versions of XDA found this:

Pre-Rooted 2.2 - Stock USCC 2.2 with shitty bloat apps removed, root, and a few small tweaks.

I think that's your best bet to get it to feel stock but be a bit better than fully stock. Plus it will still be rooted in case you decide to play with CM or something again.

Also, post #2 in This Thread has a few USCC Desire roms you can try also if you feel like it.

If you really want to do it today, you can copy the URLs of those links above, search for them in Google, then view the Cached version of the threads to get the files and whatnot.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #14377
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I has incredible! w busted screen
Old 01-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #14378
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #14379
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

so wat!

traded dpro for it and $150. Not busted bad, only has small crack in it
Old 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #14380
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yaybo, send it to me plz, want to play with something other than locked DX
Old 01-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #14381
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Old 01-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #14382
stonehenge

no srs

SEND TO ME
Old 01-18-2012, 05:10 PM   #14383
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Old 01-18-2012, 05:12 PM   #14384
stonehenge

you're not even gonna use it how mash?
Old 01-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #14385
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

hmm.....

idk yet?
will keep as spare backup if nothing else
Old 01-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #14386
stonehenge

$90 for fassy w/ goodies: http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/2804038996.html

meh i need to stop this shit. I keep wanting phones to play with pero should be saving $ for my upgrade
Old 01-18-2012, 05:16 PM   #14387
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

bc you know I likes to smash the phones
Old 01-18-2012, 05:17 PM   #14388
stonehenge

pinche yay throwin phones around like bill gates throws monies
Old 01-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #14389
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

So I bought mom one of this China tablets took me 2 hours to root it still for 70 bud y not

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #14390
stonehenge

A coworker bought one of those and loves it. If the person using it isn't someone who really cares and just wants to look at webpages, play some music, and send email then they aren't such a bad deal.

But if they expect an iPad or want to play a shitload of games and watch HD video and whatnot then FTS.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #14391
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Well most of what you need is probably on XDA and they are blacked out today because of SOPA. My ghetto attempt using Google and cached versions of XDA found this:

Pre-Rooted 2.2 - Stock USCC 2.2 with shitty bloat apps removed, root, and a few small tweaks.

I think that's your best bet to get it to feel stock but be a bit better than fully stock. Plus it will still be rooted in case you decide to play with CM or something again.

Also, post #2 in This Thread has a few USCC Desire roms you can try also if you feel like it.

If you really want to do it today, you can copy the URLs of those links above, search for them in Google, then view the Cached version of the threads to get the files and whatnot.

WAIT WAIT. Before you do any of that, you do have a USCC Desire right? Or am I mistaken?
Yes i do. You're the one that helped me sort out this rom-ing stuff lol.
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #14392
stonehenge

I know but I've helped other foos too, just wanted to make sure I was remembering right before you tried flashing the wrong shit lol

Then my post makes sense, brb removing line thru it
Old 01-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #14393
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
$90 for fassy w/ goodies: http://tucson.craigslist.org/mob/2804038996.html

meh i need to stop this shit. I keep wanting phones to play with pero should be saving $ for my upgrade
Email him for me Juan. I haz monies in my PayPal. Will let you play with it for a few days then can ship to me.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #14394
stonehenge

*buys phone then goes off le grid w/ free fassy*
Old 01-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #14395
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

thanks tha lawd. thought i was having an epileptic seizure reading that chit lol
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #14396
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
*buys phone then goes off le grid w/ free fassy*
you couldn't resist the interwebz, you'd be back.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:58 PM   #14397
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Currently running AOKP Milestone 2
Touchbased CWM Recovery.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:03 PM   #14398
MikeH
waffler

For serious though, Juan. Email him
Old 01-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #14399
stonehenge

pinche epilepitictic swab

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
you couldn't resist the interwebz, you'd be back.
how long does it take for $$ to go from paypal to bank? I don't really have $90 to spare right now while waiting for it to transfer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
[IMG]http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75/mjbailey20/Screenshot_2012-01-18-12-54-08.png[IMG]

Currently running AOKP Milestone 2
Touchbased CWM Recovery.
want gnex dammet
Old 01-18-2012, 07:10 PM   #14400
MikeH
waffler

Like 3 days. I could send a money order, how long does that take?