Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 AM   #11476
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

- Root it
- Install Rom Manager and flash recovery
- Reboot and flash rom
- ?
- Win
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #11477
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Already rooted

Old 09-08-2011, 01:08 PM   #11478
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

rofl the droid bionic page on vzw says it has 1 GIigabyte of DDR2 Ram
Old 09-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #11479
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gligabyte must be bamf
Old 09-08-2011, 02:03 PM   #11480
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #11481
stonehenge

OIC giigabyte

on Tapatalk it looked like teh I was an l gligabyte

either way, pinche Moto is launching a "flagship" device in their and versions eyes and they can't even proof read everything
Old 09-08-2011, 02:23 PM   #11482
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Omfgb no has silent camera??

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #11483
stonehenge

mine is silent it isn't a setting I don't think, it should just go silent when the phones volume is down.

Unless the g2x version has a different camera for some reason.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #11484
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yea I has to have on silent for creepz. Fgts

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:10 PM   #11485
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

lol, somebody tell me an easy way to delete zexts.
Some of my threads are over 1000 messages and when I try to delete them, it locks phone up!

I have it set to auto delete at 500, but I guess it decided to tell me FUUUUUU
Old 09-08-2011, 04:24 PM   #11486
stonehenge

meh mine is on silent all the time anyway, i only turn the volume up while im in the car or something

Boss: "hey so and so said he found out how to connect to our cisco vpn but you need to root your phone and I was like HMM so we root your phone to connect to vpn, that's supposed to be secure? hahahahaha"

Me:

"I have had all my phones rooted right after I got them, I've used our VPN, I've done lots of stuff on my phones and never had a problem. For anything to use root features it must be given permission using the Superuser app. If you don't allow a program it isn't allowed to use root functions."

Boss: "until someone hacks it"

Me: "While anything is hackable, the superuser app seems to be pretty damn secure and is regularly updated."

Boss: "All I think about are all the people that get $6000 phone bills because their phone downloaded things from the internet. I'll keep my phone how it comes so taht if anything happens I can take it to Verizon and say I didn't change anything, it's not my fault. "

Me:

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
lol, somebody tell me an easy way to delete zexts.
Some of my threads are over 1000 messages and when I try to delete them, it locks phone up!

I have it set to auto delete at 500, but I guess it decided to tell me FUUUUUU
Mine did the same shit one time, ignored the "delete at this many message" setting

brb lemme find out where the file is and you can delete it in root explorer

wait are you rooted?
Old 09-08-2011, 04:37 PM   #11487
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

so juan, IYO, oxy 2.2.2 or miui 2.3.4a?
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:40 PM   #11488
stonehenge

rofl i dunno. I don't have a Desire so I can't vouch for either. Most likely the Oxy will have less bugs but I recommend you also try MIUI at least once. It is a different beast than most roms.
Old 09-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #11489
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

im fixin to flash miui with a modded kernel, wish meh lawk

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

motherfuckin CM7 being bish. wont let me enable the pc>sd when i turn it off, therefore not letting revolutionary work
fuckin assholes cant flash new rom nao

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

nvm, i am Rtard
swab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:33 PM   #11490
stonehenge

Old 09-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #11491
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

Mine did the same shit one time, ignored the "delete at this many message" setting

brb lemme find out where the file is and you can delete it in root explorer

wait are you rooted?

Not yet. New phone, remember?
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #11492
stonehenge

Yeah but I wasn't sure if you had rooted the new one or not. Lemme see if there is a way to delete it non-rooted.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #11493
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Sensors and shit be fixed on MTD builds for le Fascinate nao.

KW to flash ROM, but loving everything working in stock (rooted) form.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Hmm. Just looking around I couldn't find an answer. Are we still having to hack/patch Vanilla/CM7 roms to enable the transparent status bar?

Old 09-08-2011, 07:11 PM   #11494
stonehenge

AFAIK yep. Still gotta edit that smali file. I got lazy and never did it on my current OMFGB nightly. Was gonna wait for the next one but who knows when that will be. Pinche kernel.org
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #11495
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Yea I tried some "patcher" and it never would work. Only thing that did was this:

http://www.lazytrap.com/?p=314

Old 09-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #11496
stonehenge

rofl same page i have bookmarked
Old 09-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #11497
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Might hop back onto PoolParty later and test it out again. He added the TouchWiz camera to the ROM

Old 09-08-2011, 07:23 PM   #11498
stonehenge

I do kinda miss the blur camera

Had sexy features and seemed to take better pics than the AOSP one. Plus the 720p video.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #11499
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

The AOSP camera was pretty equal to the stock one on le Fascinate, but you had to make sure to have auto-focus enabled. Otherwise it was hit or miss.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:42 PM   #11500
stonehenge

well the stock blur camera has panorama and shit built in and it isn't slow and shitty or anything, it's actually a nicely made app. Same for the camcorder. You can do slo-mo video, high speed video, 720p, etc.

That is the only part of blur I miss. I don't use the FM radio or HDMI which also don't work on AOSP/MIUI.