Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-28-2015, 02:39 AM   #118451
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

get a pic. thx

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:02 AM   #118452
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks bamf with our binoculars.

Sent from my LG G2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 03:04 AM   #118453
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

cant see shit through clouds

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 03:09 AM   #118454
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Clouds pls

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 03:10 AM   #118455
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

figure urrone gonna picutre it and frame it in the internet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 03:17 AM   #118456
stonehenge

Yep

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 03:48 AM   #118457
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Stayed up late. Went ootside to look. Couldn't see shit, then realized it was low on the horizon and trees blocked view. Managed to find a spot where I could see it. Yipee. Brown moon. Tried to photograph with phone, fail. Tried with camera, batteries are dead. Tried with iPad, got blurry shit photo.

So then I dragged out the old telescope. It's a very basic but serious (not department store) reflector model. I haven't used it in like 10 years. I can't remember how to fucking use it. I can't even see fucking light from my phone directly in front of it.

Old 09-28-2015, 03:52 AM   #118458
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 04:18 AM   #118459
stonehenge

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 07:19 AM   #118460
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wan, how close are ur dodge rims to the hub on your car? what year yours be? 01?

also, went to pee and when i turned light on in toilet, heard some scurrying in attic

letting u guys know in case i never post again and something eats/kills me in the night.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 09:27 AM   #118461
stonehenge

RIP Cez

CV is 2001, rims are from a 2010 charger I think.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 11:31 AM   #118462
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez haz raccoon or cat in attic

happens a lot

had one in me house years ago

shit was loud

shoosted it
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 02:54 PM   #118463
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I survived

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
RIP Cez

CV is 2001, rims are from a 2010 charger I think.

Sent from my LG G2
Does rim sit right next to hub?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #118464
stonehenge

Yeah it sits flush against it like it should. Is your center hole too small on the dodges??

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #118465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

No. They fit. But when I put one on and spun it I had some grindage of sorts. So I thought it was rim, turned out it was rotor. And I never saw rims up close where they mount like I could with the new rims. Thought maybe I need spacers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 07:34 PM   #118466
stonehenge

Hmm, so it's touching the rotor or the caliper? Or you mean the rotor is grinding in the caliper and it isnt related to rimpz?

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #118467
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Not touching anything except what it needs to. Rims gets seated into the spokes. But yes, think the rotor is grinding in caliper, whole separate issue from rimps lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 08:46 PM   #118468
stonehenge

Does it grind with steelies too?

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 08:48 PM   #118469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

didn't check ROFL. But I took wheel off and spun rotor, had grindage

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 08:51 PM   #118470
stonehenge

Ah ok, how new are front breaks? Maybe warped or something.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-28-2015, 08:55 PM   #118471
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Rotor shouldn't grind in caliper, especially turning by hand, unless brake pad material is totally missing from one or both pads and it's the steel backing plate...and even then not so much. Only exception is if you haven't driven the car in 6+ hours and some surface rust has begun to show on the rotor.

Grinding when you turn the wheel by hand may mean a wheel bearing.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:59 PM   #118472
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Ah ok, how new are front breaks? Maybe warped or something.

Sent from my LG G2
2 or so years?

Rotors are old though. Never changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Rotor shouldn't grind in caliper, especially turning by hand, unless brake pad material is totally missing from one or both pads and it's the steel backing plate...and even then not so much. Only exception is if you haven't driven the car in 6+ hours and some surface rust has begun to show on the rotor.

Grinding when you turn the wheel by hand may mean a wheel bearing.
See, I turn it and there's one spot where the sound changes. Is why I brought it up that I heard some grindage. I thought with bearings theres constant noise?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2015, 10:36 PM   #118473
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Bearings do all kinds of weird stuff, not necessarily constant. Could be warped rotor/hub combined with pad friction material missing though. Can you check both pads in that caliper?
Old 09-28-2015, 11:25 PM   #118474
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, I can check. Won't be til weekend though.

I started getting some screeching when braking too around last week. Will check it out for sure, probably get it in the air and then buy rotors after checking them.

Still need to get CV inspected ROFL.
And get ball joints.
Time coming up to change oil too, already put in about 3k in it. Need dat sf.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

So fawking slow today. Only had one delivery for $17 so far. Got one for tomorrow for $50

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-29-2015, 01:08 AM   #118475
stonehenge

So you put new pads 2 years ago but kept old rotors? Did you turn them?

Could be warped or worn down rotor.

Sent from my LG G2