Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-07-2015, 12:37 AM   #24501
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/07/06...play-ign-first

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:41 AM   #24502
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

link fail

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:32 PM   #24503
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Works for me
Old 07-07-2015, 06:02 PM   #24504
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

weell it doesnt for me

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-07-2015, 06:57 PM   #24505
stonehenge

wtf, tried it on phone at home and at work on my desktop and it worked both places

they've uploaded it to youtube now so here:

Video page
Full screen
Old 07-07-2015, 07:04 PM   #24506
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

game looks cool

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-07-2015, 07:19 PM   #24507
stonehenge

much less pr0n bookmarks/tabs than expected

and idk why the hell you get a 404, works fine here
Old 07-07-2015, 07:20 PM   #24508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pr0nz be hidden

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #24509
stonehenge

Old 07-09-2015, 10:23 PM   #24510
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

reminded me of l4d and bioshock

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-11-2015, 04:55 AM   #24511
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

got dat new batman game

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-11-2015, 07:21 AM   #24512
stonehenge

hopefully not on pc
Old 07-11-2015, 07:26 AM   #24513
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

looool. nah. ps4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-11-2015, 11:27 PM   #24514
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

game fun as fuck. saving catwoman right nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-11-2015, 11:52 PM   #24515
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Told you fgts. All of the Arkham games are fun as hell.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:55 PM   #24516
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

who said anything otherwise? rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-12-2015, 02:08 AM   #24517
stonehenge

I have first batman for ps3, have only played like 20 mins of it and never played the others.

That 20 mins was fun tho, idk why didn't continue

Old 07-12-2015, 02:27 AM   #24518
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i didnt play the one that takes place befoore them, or wahtever. it was the one before this one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-12-2015, 05:20 AM   #24519
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

batmans suit can do everything, except save his friend

niga can reconstruct fingerprints from prints on objects, then scan those prints to his glove and use hand scanners and shit. LOL. theres one part where u have to carry these "volatile" cannisters into these chambers, so u gotta move slowly, too much movement and u have to wait for cool down. u do this while the factory your in is exploding

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-12-2015, 06:25 AM   #24520
stonehenge

Old 07-12-2015, 05:29 PM   #24521
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Batman games?

Old 07-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #24522
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blaek pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #24523
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Ordered Dragon Ball Xenoverse to finally play. I hope it's as good as people have told me.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #24524
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finished arkham knight

shit was win. ending was kinda underwhelming but was still bamf. feel like completeing game to see what knightfall is

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #24525
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Knightfall protocol is when everyone thinks Batman / Bruce Wayne is dead, basically.