Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-09-2016, 11:18 PM   #25601
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Started playing on my new profile finally.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:19 PM   #25602
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

will probably be gettign uncharted on thursday

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 07:27 AM   #25603
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Can't wait until the free co op dlc comes out later, we need to play that shit when they release it.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Looks like I get the first singleplayer DLC for free also since I ordered the collecters edition, that is great.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #25604
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Hellz yeah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-10-2016, 03:36 PM   #25605
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Meanwhile I still need to play 1-3 first

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #25606
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Get that uncharted collection. Or can borrow mine

Theyre fun.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-10-2016, 05:44 PM   #25607
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

k, will stop by after work and pick it up
Old 05-14-2016, 06:07 PM   #25608
stonehenge

already beat Uncharted 1. Total play time said like 7.5hrs wtf. Are they all that short? May go back and find treasures and whatnot.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-14-2016, 06:26 PM   #25609
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i thought it was pretty long

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

still need to buy 4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2016, 03:53 AM   #25610
stonehenge

Really? Idk, didn't rush through it but beat it really quick. Have been going through chapters to get treasure. Only one or two left.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-15-2016, 03:56 AM   #25611
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i never looked for them. jsut stumbled onto them

u like the game tho?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2016, 07:44 AM   #25612
stonehenge

Hell yeah, it was great. Just seemed short. Probably because I started on Friday night and played late, then started early Saturday and finished it lol Going to get the last few treasures and probably move onto Uncharted 2. Doubt I'll go back and beat U1 on higher difficulties. Too lazy. We'll see tho.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-15-2016, 02:30 PM   #25613
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lol. I didnt. Shit can get tough. Glad u like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #25614
stonehenge

I like it even more since I got it for $30

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #25615
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

$10 for each

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-16-2016, 08:33 AM   #25616
stonehenge

Feels like I almost beat Uncharted 2 too, been binging on it all day. Good shit. Will beat it and get the treasures this week sometime.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-16-2016, 11:30 PM   #25617
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Wiffle spent all weekend on uncharted 4. Only took break for nap.
Old 05-16-2016, 11:58 PM   #25618
stonehenge

You beat dat?
Old 05-16-2016, 11:59 PM   #25619
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bamf waifu.

was it good?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-18-2016, 12:29 AM   #25620
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Loved it.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Yeah, beat it. I didnt even get to help
Old 05-18-2016, 12:31 AM   #25621
stonehenge

Old 05-18-2016, 12:41 AM   #25622
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. time for tater to replay

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #25623
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

AM SO GETTING. CANT WAIT. and can play before school starts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-19-2016, 06:03 AM   #25624
stonehenge

Beat unsharted2, just need to go back for treasures

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #25625
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Went and bought life is strange from gs. $20 basically same as amazon. Heard its good. Will play it later if i get chance

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works