Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-06-2012, 02:31 AM   #76
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I can send pic msg I sent it to juan when I was working on it LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 03-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #77
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

And havent seen black trucks pull up to le hauz yet

Old 03-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #78
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bamf. should get actual turret

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #79
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Old 03-06-2012, 03:01 AM   #80
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

bamf. should get actual turret
lol I wish, but then the Raytheon will prob has me murderz
Old 03-06-2012, 03:09 AM   #81
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

u work for raytheon? or thats who makes le turret?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #82
Mr.Rogers

raytheon makes prints of prototypes they are working on then we machine them out of the materials they specify. so they draw it on paper and we make it real lol
Old 03-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #83
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bamf jerb brah. can u keep le "non working" prototypes?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #84
Mr.Rogers

i do sometimes.... parts that get scraped lol but we dont make whole assembly, I guess cuz they dont want the whole prototype being made in one shawp. Its a cool jerb i guess, specially if u like Aerospace stuff.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:31 AM   #85
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

makes sense they wouldntwant one place having the complete blueprint

that i am. dfw that kinda jerb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #86
Mr.Rogers

become an engineer and make bamf hurrplanz prototypes
Old 03-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #87
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

needs math

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #88
Mr.Rogers

Old 03-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #89
Keeler
Skeet skeet

Jewel Quest Champion Beach Party Slots Champion Slider Puzzle Champion Woop Ass Champion
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:
Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:Keeler ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy :wat:

Airpane I build.

Gulfstream G280

Will be going to Israel this summer sometime to work on panes over der

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Forgot how to embed.

One of the other jets made where I work. We actually just build the wings and some flight controls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O91uz4jFqQ

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

And jet I used to build when I worked at Cessna.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #90
Mr.Rogers

Thats awesome keeler
Old 03-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #91
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dont let those jews take your money. bamf gulfstream

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #92
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Le Bamf C17

Video page
Full screen
Old 03-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #93
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
National Security probably already has tabs on this thread
got to the shawp today and a dude in a suit and glasses was waiting for me.

are you srgt jamison?

...no...

turned out to be a paint salesman
Old 03-06-2012, 10:03 PM   #94
Mr.Rogers

Old 03-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #95
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012...aceplane-year/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #96
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 PM   #97
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #98
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
[img]http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2012/03/6965210969_f9296599cf_b.jpg[/im]
Thats a BAMF pic!

and Rey this be plane thread not buses or garabatos plz
Old 03-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #99
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey90 View Post
shits easier then your mom. balance the fucking equations

Tapatalk
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #100
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works