Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-19-2011, 01:27 AM   #13926
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

dfw
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #13927
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

hey Bill you runnin any mods yet?
Old 12-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #13928
OKLAGMCRUISER
Bitches be loco

Asteroids Champion Hexxagon Champion Luigis Mansion Champion Donkey Kong Champion Snow Storm Champion
Solitare Slingo Champion Burger Time Champion Space Rider Champion Ms Pacman Champion Load of Croc Champion
Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion Yankee Go Home Champion 1992 Champion Tower 13 - Adventures In Body Saving Champion Word Descrambler Champion
Stroke It Lucky Champion Sub 2 Champion The Last Turkey in Town Champion Typing Master Champion Tomato Bounce Champion
Splat Man Champion Subtraction Action Champion Turbo Turtle Champion Turtle Munchies Champion Wheel 2 Spin Champion
Tower Blaster Champion Tic Toe Champion Tuer Tuer Tuer Champion Suicide Puppy Champion UCK Invaders Champion
SQRL Ski Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:
OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:OKLAGMCRUISER scrapes his REAL corsa tips daily. :security:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
CL and eBay are about it unless you can find a good iForum somewhere

Mike, so you do like it quite a bit but FTS @ retail right?
surprised shaggy hasn't started one of those yet...
Old 12-20-2011, 02:49 AM   #13929
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
you gimme dx, i sell both DX and buy a GNex then you go buy ******

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

DFW this whenever I get my GNex:

http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page....ts&skuno=93056

I have been upgrading slowly. D1 dock had no connectors, had to plug in cig lighter and audio every time. DX has power in the dock but have to connect audio every time. GNex dock has both integrated, BAMF.

Note: The dock that VZW sells has NEITHER integrated. You have to get the OEM sammy one linked above. According to that site, it should fit the VZW version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
hey Bill you runnin any mods yet?
About to... Just got the phone unlocked. It wasn't wanting to unlock, but I finally figured out what driver I had to install to make it work.
Old 12-20-2011, 05:25 AM   #13930
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Unlocked and Rooted... Don't know what to flash yet
Old 12-20-2011, 12:12 PM   #13931
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

There isn't much out yet.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #13932
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

tried to load a deodexed rom on internal storage with my old usb cable and it doesn't work with the nexus. :firstworldproblems:
Old 12-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #13933
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I haven't done that in forever. Just download everything directly to the phone.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #13934
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i could try that i guess lol.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #13935
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Well shit.

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/20/goog...tery-life-bug/

Honestly it's not just 4.0.3. 4.0.1 was just as bad for me on the Fascinate. CM9 was just synced to the new update a couple of days ago, so it may not be a good idea to flash it.

Old 12-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #13936
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

anything I should do to bionic except leave as is? Rooted to use wife tether and thats it
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 PM   #13937
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not unless there is something you want out of it that it isn't doing
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:23 AM   #13938
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Flashed deodexed from and the extended power controls with the shortcuts to reboot and recovery. Also flashed nova launcher its full of win.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #13939
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Dolphin browser HD is my new favorite. Simple, clean, and fast. A clear winner in my book.
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #13940
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

What is this nova launcher? I've been using trebuchet that cones with cm9.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Old 12-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #13941
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nova is a launcher for ics devices only its made from ics source and allows you to remove the google bar and customize more than stock.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #13942
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

So basically it's the same thing as trebuchet in CM9?

And I haz an ICS device.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #13943
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yea I guess so. Let me find the link.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #13944
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I still ADWex is probably still the best option out there. It was updated for ICS as well. Gotta be able to change those ugly ass icons.

Old 12-21-2011, 01:56 PM   #13945
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1389071

Nova allows you to change icons. I also have adw ex bought it in the $.10 sale. havent tried it on the nexus yet. i kinda like the way the stock looks.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:41 PM   #13946
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

The only thing I don't really like about the stock launcher is it's pegged to the bottom. I normally have my homescreen like this, with most use icons in alphabetical order on the opposing screens with a link to the app drawer too.

I just don't like having the launcher pegged to the bottom of the screen like this:

Old 12-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #13947
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i like both of those screens lol. looks good
Old 12-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #13948
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I hates
give me wallpaper!
Old 12-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #13949
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mike, mr. changes phones everyday. gimme a galaxy s2

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #13950
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Will send you wallpaper jayson

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Where did the new wireless tether app go to? Was going to download it and the link is dead :/