Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-17-2011, 02:46 AM   #13876
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Stock ICS is the sexiest android has ever been. Froyo and GB were ugly as hell, you are on crack. You probably like the green cuz youre a hippie, sorry they didnt put rainbows in there for you

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #13877
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol, it's whatever. Gb and froyo were both meh, I only prefer gb for the functionality. I'm not alone in my "wtf why tron blue" thought though. Just because it may look "clean" doesn't mean it's practical. I've tried for the last 3 days to get used to it, and I've only gotten more frustrated anytime I'm outdoors. For the record though:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 03:02 AM   #13878
MikeH
waffler

I havent had any issues seeing the blue while outdoors
Old 12-17-2011, 03:11 AM   #13879
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Lol, to each his own. I have a habit of occasionally glancing at the phone to check signal, etc when I'm walking in the woods to make sure I'm not roaming and killing the battery. I got pissed enough today to just turn the damn thing off because I couldn't see the signal bars. Granted I was also at the beach and in bright sunshine lol.

Honestly I love everything else about ics though. The menus are laid out well and the messaging app is nice since they revised it after the initial builds. Someone just needs to figure out how to theme the OS and make a white or green theme. :p

Old 12-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #13880
MikeH
waffler

Theres a white theme for the GNex so its only a matter of time.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:26 AM   #13881
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hippie eyes don't like blue?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I think the blue/black is clean, sexy, and easy enough to read, I've had that theme on for quite a while. On MIUI first, then CM7.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:07 AM   #13882
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Went back to Verizon store this morning. Greeting lady told me I wouldn't be able to get phone, because I ordered it and I would have eligibility pending. She said it wouldn't be able to be changed if I had it ordered already, even tho it hadn't been shipped yet. I had her sign me in so they could double check anyway. Went over to the Gnex, used it to get le # to LetsTalk.com, called them, cancelled my order, talked to sales rep and walked out with a Gnex 10 minutes later.

As for the buttons, they did disappear when I watched a YouTube video at full-screen earlier today.

Last edited by billnewl; 12-17-2011 at 05:12 AM.
billnewl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 AM   #13883
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

<-- jelly
Old 12-17-2011, 04:19 AM   #13884
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Grape or Strawberry?
Old 12-17-2011, 04:19 AM   #13885
stonehenge

half n half
Old 12-17-2011, 04:20 AM   #13886
billnewl

Old 12-17-2011, 04:31 AM   #13887
MikeH
waffler

Convinced something has to be up with mine. My battery SUCKS, dunno if its an app or what.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:40 AM   #13888
stonehenge

send to me, will test for u, activate the pre plus
Old 12-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #13889
MikeH
waffler

Hmmmm, no thanks.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:43 AM   #13890
stonehenge

mike no haz christmas spirit
Old 12-17-2011, 05:16 AM   #13891
billnewl

Ban Mike for "hum-bug" syndrome imo

I think mine has good battery life. I have yet to fully charge the extended battery, but it seemed to do good with it being idle from 11am til 7pm and then I played with it for maybe 30 minutes before the 15% pop-up came up. Take in to consideration I didn't charge it at all from the get go and it was at maybe half battery (can't recall)?
Old 12-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #13892
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Mine has been decent. Haven't had a good test yet. I was in a sucky area yesterday so it didn't do well today should be better. You would think Aberdeen proving grounds would have good signal. No 3g at all.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 12-17-2011, 07:47 PM   #13893
stonehenge

One of the ICS builds for DX just got radio and gps working

Everyone who has tried his first build without those things say its fast and sexy. Has a few little bugs but he wanted to get radio and gps going first.

Might flash his second build after he releases it. Probably won't keep it if its buggy but DFW to at least taste le ICS on DX.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #13894
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Flashed a beta miui v4 and holy shit, it's awesome. Aside from the bugs in the port. Compared to stock ics it's not even close performance wise, must be the hardware rendering. It's still a piece of Communist Chinese bullshit but it is pretty.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:24 AM   #13895
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Damn communist bullshit builds of android roms.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:25 AM   #13896
stonehenge

DFW communist bullshit v4 for DX
Old 12-18-2011, 01:30 AM   #13897
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

So, how useful would an ATT nexus s be in an area where there's only Edge coverage? The nearest town with 3G is 40 miles away. I met a guy today that would trade his for my Fascinate. He switched from att to Verizon and has the phone still, just isn't using it. Currently has an Incredible.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:48 AM   #13898
stonehenge

dfw NS, dnw edge, especially if that's what you'll be on all the time
Old 12-18-2011, 02:03 AM   #13899
MikeH
waffler

Depending on the area ATT edge might be just as fast as VZW 3G.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #13900
stonehenge

I don't know from experience but everyone I knew who ever had a smartphone on ATT said edge sucked balls.