Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-30-2015, 09:33 PM   #24926
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

http://www.play-asia.com/dead-or-ali...uage/13/709dv7

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 10:47 PM   #24927
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I wonder if they know how sexual their DOA games look? Probably just coincidence.

For example, if you look at this pic of palm trees, you can see some boobs that they probably didn't mean to take a pic of but they're there if you look.

I'm probably just making something dirty out of a good hearted volleyball game.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:25 AM   #24928
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm getting it for the volleyball, I swear.

Old 11-01-2015, 05:39 AM   #24929
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Need fallout4 now pls

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-02-2015, 02:27 AM   #24930
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 11-03-2015, 10:45 PM   #24931
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
2nd Round of Leaked Fallout 4 Gameplay Details – Perks, Weapons, Power Armor, Cover System, Stealth, Dialogue And More

One lucky user from the elotrolado forums has managed to get his hands on the game and share his amazing experience. The user revealed a huge number of details about various aspects of the game yesterday, which we covered in a previous article yesterday.
The user shared even more information today, which you’ll find below. His comments are in Spanish so we’ve went ahead and organized the information in several points for your convenience in English.

– Weapons will never decay, and will never require any repair.

– Fusion cores are required to power the Power Armor. These fusion cores have a finite amount of energy and will run out. There’s a perk that will extend the length of time that each given fusion core will last.

– While inside your power armor, you can carry significantly more weight and your damage resistance is also significantly higher, however you move considerably slower. You can also enter buildings with your power armor equipped.

– New Perk “Dumb Luck” , Luck Level 5 : Receive three times the experience points at random for any action, the lower your intelligence the greater the chance.

– New Perk “Ghoul”, Endurance Level 9 : Of course you’re still human, on the outside. Radiation will now regenerate your health.

– New Perk “Pain Train”, Strength Level 10 : Choo choo! All aboard! If you have Power Armor equipped you can sprint and bash your enemies to deal damage. Robots and huge enemies can’t be bashed.

– New Perk “Reflect”, Perception Level 7 : You are like a mirror! Get +10 resistance to energy damage.

– New Perk “Nuclear Physicist”, Intelligence Level 9 : You have learnt to split the atom…and master it! Radiation weapons do 50% more damage and fusion cores last 25% more.

– Dialogue : You will often be presented with two options in dialogue to deal with various situations. You can either choose to deal with the situation diplomatically or aggressively. Some dialogue options if chosen will prevent you from going back and choosing other options / dialogue themes.
Some dialogue options will be color coded – Green, Orange & Red – to indicate the chance of success depending your Charisma level.

– There are six difficulty Levels and now hardcore mode similar to what was present in Fallout New Vegas. These difficulty levels however not only affect your enemies’ resistance to your damage, but also the chances of encountering legendary enemies which will be designated with a star in their avatar. These legendary enemies will drop unique loot.

– Stealth mode is quite similar to Skyrim’s but is slightly improved. There are a lot of perks in the game related to stealth and theft.

– There’s a new weapon type in the game aside from regular guns and elemental weapons that outputs “radiation” damage.

– In the character creation menu you will be allowed to customize your body type but not your height.

– The cover system in the game is contextual so you don’t have to actually press any button to enter cover. By simply walking towards the object that you want to take cover behind you will automatically enter cover. You can engage in and out of cover by aiming your weapon. The system is quite similar to that of Metal gear.
All Fallout 4 Perks

STRENGTH is a measure of your raw physical power. It affects how much you can carry, and the damage of all melee attacks.

Iron Fist – Channel your chi to unleash devastating fury! Punching attacks do 20% more damage to your opponent. (5 Ranks)
Big Leagues – Swing for the fences! Do 20% more melee weapon damage. (5 Ranks)
Armorer – Protect yourself from the dangers of the Wasteland with access to base level and Rank 1 armor mods. (4 Ranks)
Blacksmith – Fire up the forge and gain access to base level and Rank 1 melee weapon mods. (3 Ranks)
Heavy Gunner – Thanks to practice and conditioning, heavy guns do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
Strong Back – What are you, part pack mule? Gain +25 to carry weight. (4 Ranks)
Stead Aim – Stay on target! Hip-fire accuracy is improved when firing any gun. (2 Ranks)
Basher – Get up close and personal! Gun bashing does 25% more damage. (4 Ranks)
Rooted – You’re part tree! While standing still, you gain +25 Damage Resistance and your melee and unarmed attacks deal 25% more damage (3 Ranks)
Pain Train – Choo choo! All aboard! While wearing Power Armor, sprinting into enemies hurts and staggers them. (Robots and oversized enemies are immune to stagger.) (3 Ranks)

PERCEPTION is your environmental awareness and “sixth sense,” and affects weapon accuracy in V.A.T.S.

Pickpocket – Your quick hands and sticky fingers make picking pockets 25% easier. (4 Ranks)
Rifleman – Keep your distance long and your kill-count high. Attacks with non-automatic rifles do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
Awareness – To defeat your enemies, you know their weaknesses! You can view a targets specific damage resistances in V.A.T.S. (1 Rank)
Locksmith – Your nimble fingers allow you to pick Advanced locks. (4 Ranks)
Demolition Expert – The bigger the boom, the better! Your explosives do 25% more damage, and you can craft explosives at any Chemistry Station. (4 Ranks)
Night Person – You are a creature of the night! Gain +2 to Intelligence and Perception between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. (2 Ranks)
Refractor – You must be part mirror! Instantly gain +10 Energy Resistance. (5 Ranks)
Sniper – It’s all about focus. You have improved control and can hold your breath longer when aiming with scopes. (3 Ranks)
Penetrator – There’s no place to hide! In V.A.T.S. you can target an enemy’s body parts that are blocked by cover, with a decrease in accuracy. (2 Ranks)
Concentrated Fire – Stay focused! In V.A.T.S. every attack on the same body part gains +10% accuracy. (3 Ranks)

ENDURANCE is a measure of your overall physical fitness. It affects your total Health and the Action Point drain from sprinting.

Toughness – You now have +20 Damage Resistance (5 Ranks)
Lead Belly – Your digestive tract has adjusted to the weirdness of the Wasteland! Take less radiation from eating or drinking. (3 Ranks)
Life Giver – You instantly gain another +20 maximum Health. (3 ranks)
Chem Resistant – All the rush without the hassle! You’re 50% less likely to get addicted when consuming chems. (2 Ranks)
Aquaboy – Water is your ally. You no longer take radiation damage from swimming, and can breath underwater (2 Ranks)
Rad Resistant – Exposure to the Wasteland has made you more resilient, instantly granting +10 Radiation Resistance. (3 Ranks)
Adamantium Skeleton – Your skeleton has been infused with indestructible metal, reducing limb damage by 30% (3 Ranks)
Cannibal – Feast on mortal flesh to heal your wounds! Eating human corpses restores Health. (3 Ranks)
Ghoulish – Sure, you’re still human – on the outside! Radiation now regenerates your lost Health. (3 Ranks)
Solar Powered – Catch some rays! Gain +2 to Strength and Endurance between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (3 Ranks)

CHARISMA is your ability to charm and convince others. It affects your success to persuade in dialogue and prices when you barter.

Cap Collector – Buying and selling prices at vendors are now much better. (3 Ranks)
Lady Killer – You’re charming… and dangerous. Women suffer +5% damage in combat, and are easier to persuade in dialogue. (3 Ranks)
Lone Wanderer – Who needs friends, anyway? When adventuring without a companion, you take 15% less damage and carry weight increases by 50. (3 Ranks)
Attack Dog – Your faithful canine companion can hold an enemy, giving you a greater chance to hit them in V.A.T.S. (3 Ranks)
Animal Friend – Commune with beasts! With your gun, aim at any animal below your level and gain a chance to pacify it. (3 Ranks)
Local Leader – As the ruler everyone turns to, you are able to establish supply lines between your workshop settlements. (2 Ranks)
Party Boy – Nobody has a good time like you! There’s no chance you’ll get addicted to alcohol. (3 Ranks)
Traditional – Because you lead by example, your companion does more damage in combat, and cannot hurt you. (3 Ranks)
Wasteland Whisperer – Master the post-apocalypse! With your gain, aim at any Wasteland creature below your level and gain a chance to pacify it. (3 Ranks)
Intimidation – Time to show everyone who’s boss! With your gun, aim at any human opponent below your level and gain a chance to pacify them. (3 Ranks)

INTELLIGENCE is a measure of your overall mental acuity, and affects the number of Experience Points earned.

V.A.N.S. – Let Vault-Tec guide you! The path to your closest quest target is displayed in V.A.T.S. (1 Ranks)
Medic – Stimpaks now restore 60% of lost Health, and RadAway removes 60% of radiation. (4 Ranks)
Gun Nut – Shoot first, kill first, with access to base level and Rank 1 gun mods. (4 Ranks)
Hacker – Knowledge of cutting-edge computer encryption allows you to hack Advanced terminals. (4 Ranks)
Scrapper – Waste not, want not! You can salvage uncommon components like screws, aluminum, and copper when scrapping weapons and armor. (2 Ranks)
Science! – Take full advantage of advanced technology with access to base level and Rank 1 high-tech mods. (4 Ranks)
Chemist – Any chems you take last 50% longer. Far out. (4 Ranks)
Robotics Expert – Machines will always serve humans, if you have anything to say about it. Hack a robot, and gain a chance to power it on or off, or initiate a self-destruct. (3 Ranks)
Nuclear Physicist – You’ve learned to split the atom… and command it. Radiation weapons do 50% more damage and Fusion Cores last an extra 25% longer. (3 Ranks)
Nerd Rage – Genius. Is. ANGRY! When your Health drops below 20%, time slows and you gain +20 Damage Resistance and do 20% more damage while the effect lasts. (3 Ranks)

AGILITY is a measure of your overall finesse and reflexes. It affects the number of Action Points in V.A.T.S and your ability to sneak.

Gunslinger – Channel the spirit of the Old West! Non-automatic pistols do 20% more damage. (5 Ranks)
Commando – Your automatic weapons now do 40% more damage, and improved hip fire accuracy. (5 Ranks)
Sneak – Become whisper, become shadow. You are 20% harder to detect while sneaking. (5 Ranks)
Mister Sandman – As an agent of death itself, you can instantly kill a sleeping person. Your silenced weapons do an additional 15% sneak damage. (3 Ranks)
Action Boy – There’s no time to waste! Your Action Points regenerate 25% faster. (2 Ranks)
Moving Target – They can’t hurt what they can’t hit! Get +25 Damage Resistance and +25 Energy Resistance when you’re sprinting. (3 Ranks)
Ninja – Trained as a shadow warrior, your ranged sneak attacks do 2.5x normal damage and your melee sneak attacks do 4x normal damage. (3 Ranks)
Quick Hands – In combat, there’s no time to hesitate. You can reload all guns faster. (2 Ranks)
Blitz – Find the gap and make the tackle! V.A.T.S. melee distance is increased significantly. (2 Ranks)
Gun-Fu – You’ve learned to apply ancient martial arts to gunplay! Do 25% more damage to your second V.A.T.S. target and beyond. (3 Ranks)

LUCK is a measure of your general good fortune, and affects the recharge rate of Critical Hits.

Fortune Finder – You find even more bottle caps in containers (3 Ranks)
Scrounger – You find even more ammunition in containers. (4 Ranks)
Bloody Mess – You now inflict +10% damage in combat. (4 Ranks)
Mysterious Stranger – Who is he? Why does he help? Who cares! The Mysterious Stranger will appear occasionally in V.A.T.S. to lend a hand, with deadly efficiency.. (3 Ranks)
Idiot Savant – You’re not stupid! Just… different. Randomly receive 3x XP from any action, and the lower your intelligence, the greater the chance. (3 Ranks)
Better Criticals – Advanced training for enhanced combat effectiveness! Criticals do 50% more damage. (3 Ranks)
Critical Banker – You’re a patient battlefield tactician, and can save a Critical Hit, to be used in V.A.T.S. when you need it most. (3 Ranks)
Grim Reaper’s Sprint – Death becomes you! Any kill in V.A.T.S. has a 15% chance to restore all Action Points. (2 Ranks)
Four Leaf Clover – Feeling lucky? You should! Each hit in V.A.T.S. has a chance of filling your Critical meter. (5 Ranks)
Ricochet – What goes around comes around! An enemy’s ranged attack will sometimes ricochet back and instantly kill them. The closer you are to death, the higher the chance. (3 Ranks)

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:
– New Perk “Ghoul”, Endurance Level 9 : Of course you’re still human, on the outside. Radiation will now regenerate your health.
That is awesome.

Old 11-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #24932
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah. I'm buying that lol.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 11:46 PM   #24933
stonehenge

already seen people bitching about the graphics

tbh, graphics could be shit and I'll still play the fuck out of it. Odds are they are just dumn and graphics are fine
Old 11-04-2015, 12:03 AM   #24934
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I don't give a shit about the graphics if the gameplay is good. Fuck these graphics whores.

Old 11-04-2015, 12:47 AM   #24935
stonehenge

people said that the Witcher 3 graphics were crap, I thought they were awesome
Old 11-04-2015, 12:51 AM   #24936
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Ur taste in Graphics is shit

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-04-2015, 12:57 AM   #24937
stonehenge

srsly though

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

and when there is lens flair and shit
Old 11-04-2015, 04:03 AM   #24938
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Witcher 3 looked fantastic on console IMO.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:55 AM   #24939
stonehenge

Tards

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-04-2015, 04:57 AM   #24940
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

need to order f4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-04-2015, 09:58 PM   #24941
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol love how nailz is pro bethesda now
Old 11-04-2015, 10:08 PM   #24942
stonehenge

for now
Old 11-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #24943
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-07-2015, 03:03 AM   #24944
VmaxEngage

hype
Old 11-07-2015, 04:25 AM   #24945
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ordered. might take the day off if i get it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-07-2015, 04:04 PM   #24946
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V10
Old 11-09-2015, 01:38 AM   #24947
VmaxEngage

yall excited?
Old 11-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #24948
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I can' t fucking believe Crapcom fucking censored Street Fighter V and took R Mika's ass slap out. What the fuck you SJW PC cock sucking mother fucker bastards?

She's going to end up like this for fucks sake:

Old 11-09-2015, 02:31 AM   #24949
VmaxEngage

its america what do you expect with this pussified nation
Old 11-09-2015, 02:37 AM   #24950
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
yall excited?
might take halfday and buy pizza and chips and play all day

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works