Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-29-2010, 05:13 PM   #801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, there are lots of PS1 and prolly PS2 games in there. They port them over to work on PS3 hardware and put them in the store. A lot of them are only like $5-10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

gotta connect dat beesh when class is over. how i pay for that shit? lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:18 PM   #803
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i think it works like itunes you put in your cc info and it auto bills when you buy
Old 06-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #804
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You go into the playstation store and go to your account and you can transfer money to your account with a debit/credit card. Just put in your info and tell it how much you want to transfer and then buy some goodies. I think you can have it save your info for next time too. Pretty easy.

Might be able to do it like he says too, but I thought I had to transfer it to acct and then buy the game. Can't remember, haven't bought in a while.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #805
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

ive never done it i was just guessin lol
Old 06-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #806
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wherez nailz? pretty sure he probably done it

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #807
stonehenge

MAYBE he's done it, he is on satellite like me and it sucks dick to download stuff that is too big. If I want to download a bigger demo, I just leave it overnight
Old 06-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #808
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 05:46 PM   #809
stonehenge

Here Cez:

Quote:
USING A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD

From your PS3 menu go to Account Managment and it will give you the option to add 'Billing Information'. Enter your credit card details. Go to the PS Store, look around and add what you want to your cart.

Then click checkout, it will say your 'Wallet' is empty, this is a virtual account which you transfer to using your credit card. All purchases are deducted from your wallet. So, add some money to your wallet choosing $5, $10, $20 amounts etc. From there its a few clicks and your download should be ready.

If you ever need to redownload anything (up to 5 times) at the top click view downloads to see a list of everything you purchased before.

USING A PSN CARD

These can be bought in US in most shops like Best Buy an Walmart as well as games shops. Its just a card with a code.

On your PS3 click account management > redeem code and enter what you have on your PSN card -- your playstation wallet will be funded with the amount of the card.

From there just buy what you need.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #810
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #811
stonehenge

I'm sure theres plenty of jap shit on there for you to play/fap to.
Old 06-29-2010, 05:55 PM   #812
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. gonna lookz for bluray anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 06:00 PM   #813
stonehenge

prob there is some on there.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:03 PM   #814
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

imo. think i member seeing a comercial for it
was gonna buy ghost in the shell on bluray pero DIL and got regular DVD. didnt know bluray had anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #815
stonehenge

watching DVDs on the PS3 is nice tho porque it "upconverts" to HD. Not as nice as Bluray but much nicer than watching them on a normal dvd player
Old 06-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

havent tried watching a movie on it. i played ghost in the shell on my computer and still looked BAMF. can only imagine on BAMF setup with bluray :alert:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #817
stonehenge

Blurays are BAMF on ps3+hdtv but i was REALLY surprised at how good normal DVDs looked when I played through the PS3. Watch one later brah. I watched an old ass American Pie dvd and I could see all the detail in patterns on their shirts and shit
Old 06-29-2010, 07:28 PM   #818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

will does. want new tv too for BAMF-ness

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #819
stonehenge

i had 32" I be happeh with it. Pero is zamzung
Old 06-29-2010, 07:46 PM   #820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i no haz one. using me bros rofl. its pretty old nao. want new samzung or something

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 07:49 PM   #821
stonehenge

mine was only like $700-800 I think and I love it.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #822
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

noice. kinda what i want to spend.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #823
stonehenge

There was a cheaper one that was still a Samsung and was nice pero I liked this one a little better.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

want LED tele

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2010, 07:58 PM   #825
stonehenge

$800-$1k for 32" LED zamzang at Bestbuy