Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #1276
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

OMFG, me and Juan get to play together finally?....

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #1277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

might start off with the lowest cable (3mbps down), hopefully that's fast enough to game

if not, we'll probably up it when we get settled in and know how much extra ke$h we have every month
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #1278
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Oh yeah, 3Mbps will be more than enough.

Most games only require like 512Kbps download and 128Kbps upload.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #1279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:35 PM   #1280
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I was playing Killzone 2 last night, and some guy was glitching or using a lag switch, going around invisible with a shotgun and blowing peoples heads up. He was like 26-0. How is that even fun? I hate idiots like that, they ruin it for everyone.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Holy shit, the new PSP (the PSP2 I guess) is going to be almost as strong as the PS3, insane.

http://kotaku.com/5744790/

Old 01-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #1281
stonehenge

fgts

so what is your DSL speed? Not like a speedtest but the advertised speed?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #1282
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

It is "up to" 6944 Kbps / 896 Kbps. We are doing good to get around a 6Mbps download because we are about 1.5 miles from the DSLAM. I was happy as hell with our speed.

Frontiers speed test shows a consistent 5-6Mbps download and 600-750Kpbs upload.

Old 01-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #1283
stonehenge

Default Re: PS3 Games?

Nice. There is DSL available at the apartment also but it costs more than cable, fts. Even more since we don't want a landline bundled with it.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #1284
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Cable is really the more reliable of the two, if you have that option over DSL.

Every now and then I'll have a short spike in my ping times where it will go from like 30-50ms to 150ms, but it's nothing that really hurts anything. Cable usually has more stable ping times from my understanding.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Just saw this video posted, it's some gameplay from that PSP2.

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-29-2011, 08:53 AM   #1285
stonehenge

Yeah that thing looks crazy. Although every handheld I get always ends up sitting in a drawer lol. I love and play them for a while then meh.

Me and Rogers played bf2 for a few hours earlier (at his place). Was bamf.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:26 PM   #1286
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I let my friend borrow my copy of Bad Company 2, still haven't got it back yet, FTL.

I went ahead and pre-ordered Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm from Amazon today. I love their $0.99 release date delivery they have.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:43 PM   #1287
stonehenge

Fts get bf2 back, it is great online. U find it less repetitive than mw2
Old 02-05-2011, 10:37 PM   #1288
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

anyone haz dragon origins?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 12:06 AM   #1289
stonehenge

Dragon Age? Yeah I haz and Royrrz. Game is pretty nice. Takes a LONG time and has deep gameplay imo.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:22 AM   #1290
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

rofl. kewl. im startin out. me like

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2011, 12:37 AM   #1291
stonehenge

I was into it for a while and stopped playing, now I dunno wtf was going on lol
Old 02-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #1292
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i think i sold out my doosh bud

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2011, 12:41 AM   #1293
stonehenge

ya the whole story can change depending on what decisions you make and who likes/hates you. Also depends what race you start with. I picked a dwarf cuz he looked jesty.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:47 AM   #1294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

im a mage i think. gonna be all harry pottah an shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #1295
stonehenge

Kill the dark fgt lord imo
Old 02-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #1296
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts. become bamf dark lord

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #1297
stonehenge

Serio lay waste to do gooder fgts
Old 02-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #1298
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

does your "friend" become a dude u haz to kill later?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-06-2011, 07:11 AM   #1299
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Old 02-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #1300
stonehenge

Dunno cez, I think different races have different stories. Not sure.

Started playing a PSP game called "ClaDun - This Is An RPG" earlier. It has OG 8bit graphics and music with some newer effects thrown in. The characters say some jesty shit and you can design your own characters. So far its bamf.

ClaDun stands for Classic Dungeoner.