Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #189426
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Shitty life, no.
Shitty job, yes.
Old 04-12-2011, 03:27 AM   #189427
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

also avoided history career because all I want to study is european history from 1932-48
Old 04-12-2011, 03:30 AM   #189428
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Shitty life, no.
Shitty job, yes.

when u has bamf job. buy place with fgts and doosh boss. then burn. then be like sorry fgts. find new job

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
also avoided history career because all I want to study is european history from 1932-48
lol. id prawlee teach medieval times or anythign dealing with religion. or le roman periods
Old 04-12-2011, 03:31 AM   #189429
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

hot chicks never pay attention in history class and always need to pass
Old 04-12-2011, 03:32 AM   #189430
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Hai!!!
Old 04-12-2011, 03:34 AM   #189431
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
hot chicks never pay attention in history class and always need to pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Hai!!!
sup
Old 04-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #189432
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

eating lunchable
Old 04-12-2011, 03:41 AM   #189433
black06
Resident Misanthrope

my favorite history teacher at college told me there are "hidden benefits" of being a history teacher; don't do it for the pay. He then explained that the girls who never showed up for tests or lecture had all passed the class. :wink wink:

:skanks:
Old 04-12-2011, 03:43 AM   #189434
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
eating lunchable
lol. back then id fukken want pero couldnt has. pero nao is like FTS can haz better nomz nao

Quote:
my favorite history teacher at college told me there are "hidden benefits" of being a history teacher; don't do it for the pay. He then explained that the girls who never showed up for tests or lecture had all passed the class. :wink wink:

:skanks:
sounds like fukken win
Old 04-12-2011, 03:58 AM   #189435
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Yeah, that kinda limits you to what you can do if that is all your interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

when u has bamf job. buy place with fgts and doosh boss. then burn. then be like sorry fgts. find new job

lol. id prawlee teach medieval times or anythign dealing with religion. or le roman periods
Hopefully its not fireproof like MBPs place

Quote:
Hai!!!
Hola!!
Old 04-12-2011, 04:03 AM   #189436
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2011, 04:07 AM   #189437
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I wanted something better, but ain't got shit
Old 04-12-2011, 04:17 AM   #189438
.GARY.

Need sleep but I'm not sleepy

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Yeep or Ferd?
Yeep - http://www.douglasjeep.com/certified...37563b8de8.htm

Ferd-escape
Old 04-12-2011, 04:23 AM   #189439
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I know its outta the price range, but would rather have a Jeep with the CRD in it..like below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...item3f08df3303

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...item2562beed52

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

would rather have it in the grand cherokee, as the liberty is tiny...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 04-12-2011, 04:33 AM   #189440
.GARY.

Def outta my range. Would love an SRT8 Jeep to play with though However that isnt what I need at this point in time. Just trying to stay within reason for the next vehicle and get something I can tolerate driving for a few years.

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

Ok, getting a little sleepy now. I'm out, catch you fellas in the AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #189441
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2011, 04:52 AM   #189442
black06
Resident Misanthrope

back here again....FML
Old 04-12-2011, 04:53 AM   #189443
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2011, 05:04 AM   #189444
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

bedtime...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 04-12-2011, 05:06 AM   #189445
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

word

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2011, 05:39 AM   #189446
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
fixed it so can haz running when you sell it

MOAR DUBSTEPZ

Video page
Full screen
Meh

prefer none dubstep version of scary monsters and nice sprites
Old 04-12-2011, 06:24 AM   #189447
black06
Resident Misanthrope

Video page
Full screen

Dat Merc 600

Last edited by black06; 04-12-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 04-12-2011, 11:39 AM   #189448
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Eh, my job doesn't seem like its going to be around another year so its either ride the Titanic to the bottom or bail and do something else. I feel going back to school is my best bet. Sorry to hear it did not work out so well for you.
Didn't work out for my wife either.

Quote:
Man we all look back on choice like that and go "well ya know" but that is life.
I should have followed in my best friend's footsteps. His career skyrocketed, he was making 6 digits by like 25 years old...but then he burned out, had a mental breakdown, and moved to South America, so maybe it's better that I took an easier (but less lucrative) route.
Quote:
Need sleep but I'm not sleepy

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Yeep or Ferd?
Yeep - http://www.douglasjeep.com/certified...37563b8de8.htm

Ferd-escape
I was mostly impressed with the 2008 Patriot that I test drove. If I had been buying instead of leasing I would have bought it with its lower price, more practicality, and superior warranty (compared to the VW).

I don't know if it was new for 2008 but they had a CVT, and it simulated shifts rather than being totally smooth...just FYI.
Old 04-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #189449
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Morning. My GOD I'm sleepy. Was on the golf course until about 8 last night. Hit 3 buckets. Super sore today. Did not want to get up

Old 04-12-2011, 01:40 PM   #189450
.GARY.

Morning fellas.

Quote:
[yt]ytRQjrP4A0s[yt]

Dat Merc 600
Do like me some Rammstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Didn't work out for my wife either.
Its no fun when it happens that way

Quote:
I should have followed in my best friend's footsteps. His career skyrocketed, he was making 6 digits by like 25 years old...but then he burned out, had a mental breakdown, and moved to South America, so maybe it's better that I took an easier (but less lucrative) route.
Some people know how to handle the success and aspects that come with it and some people dont. He def is not the first person that has happened to and he wont be the last. I think it all comes down to finding a work/life relationship that works and utilizing it best to fit you.

Quote:
I was mostly impressed with the 2008 Patriot that I test drove. If I had been buying instead of leasing I would have bought it with its lower price, more practicality, and superior warranty (compared to the VW).

I don't know if it was new for 2008 but they had a CVT, and it simulated shifts rather than being totally smooth...just FYI.
Yes, they had that option in 08 but it isnt on this one. Trying to get this done along with alot of other stuff before school is taxing me out some. I'm having a hard time finding a car after having a truck for so long. These seemed like good alternatives
Closed Thread